It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page told Congress that the Chinese (not Russians) stole Hillary's e-mails.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
I just remembered that I had read years ago that the Clintons gave China "most - favored nation status" and I found an article from NYT from 1997. I also remembered that Ms Clinton once sat on the board of Wal Mart. Don't know if that was coincidentally when they switched from
All -American made to all Chinese. Also Bill did give away our technology to China back then.
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

Sreaming/Claiming "whataboutism" or deferring any point of equal wrong doing, is nothing but a blanket defense for being a hypocrite.

Im against X, because X took money from 'so-&-so' !

Well Y took money from 'so-&-so' also ?

OMG, whataboutism !!!

Third party perspective makes it glaringly obvious.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: DJW001

Watch the Nunes interview with Maria Bartimatolo on CNBC this past Sunday.

Nunes has no credibility.

Oh he has so much compared to the Dem's it is obvious even to this neutral. Hell you have more than the Dem's and that isn't saying much at all!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I just remembered that I had read years ago that the Clintons gave China "most - favored nation status" and I found an article from NYT from 1997. I also remembered that Ms Clinton once sat on the board of Wal Mart. Don't know if that was coincidentally when they switched from
All -American made to all Chinese. Also Bill did give away our technology to China back then.
www.nytimes.com...

Yep, it is when this happened that I knew the Dems were NOT for the little person trying to make it in America. That was my last straw as a Democrat but Bush is just as bad and his dad was definitely there at Dealy Plaza for JFK 's last ride. I think he was involved and have reason to believe he is much more than CIA hack who made POTUS.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You're conflating different things. This is hillary's private server, not the DNC server or the DCCC server and not podesta's gmail.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
FBI Christopher Wray said today that CHINA is the most significant Cyber-threat facing the U.S.. NOT RUSSIA.

truepundit.com...

I guess Lisa Page's former boss was paying close attention to what she told Congress last week and this week?

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

From my observations Hillary's private server was actually a purposely non secure place were she could share with enemy States classified data while circumventing security of her offices at state department for financial gain and most likely was not actually hacked she. Probably gave them access and when it looked like jig was up she tried to destroy evidence not realizing what that entailed.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

From my observations Hillary's private server was actually a purposely non secure place were she could share with enemy States classified data while circumventing security of her offices at state department for financial gain and most likely was not actually hacked she. Probably gave them access and when it looked like jig was up she tried to destroy evidence not realizing what that entailed.

Makes sense. Victoria "F the EU" Nuland when asked about Christopher Steele and the dossier, states clearly that Steele was buying and selling information from and to the State Department. Feb 4th, face the nation.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Makes sense. Everybody whose head isn't deeply inserted into their posterior knows that the Clinton family's income is highly suspect. Cross-referencing large Clinton Foundation donations with Hillary's security breaches would probably yield a number of very interesting correlations. Which is why they absolutely could not let that server be examined by anybody in the law enforcement community.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The chinese stolen everything they could, why not emails?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
For the better of the world, I think none want evils and everyone is doing everything to assist positive future with all positive agents.
I personally exploring #Hillary for a while with her negative connections to humanity www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_clinton.htm

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Lost in all the manufactured outrage over Trump daring to ---gasp!
-- talk to Putin, was that Lisa Page reportedly dropped a nuclear bomb on the FBI and DOJ yesterday.

FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony; Bureau Bosses Covered Up Evidence China Hacked Hillary’s Top Secret Emails

The embattled Page tossed James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Bill Priestap among others under the Congressional bus, alleging the upper echelon of the FBI concealed intelligence confirming Chinese state-backed ‘assets’ had illegally acquired former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 30,000+ “missing” emails, federal sources said.

The Russians didn’t do it. The Chinese did, according to well-placed FBI sources.

And while Democratic lawmakers and the mainstream media prop up Russia as America’s boogeyman, it was the ironically Chinese who acquired Hillary’s treasure trove of classified and top secret intelligence from her home-brewed private server.

And a public revelation of that magnitude — publicizing that a communist world power intercepted Hillary’s sensitive and top secret emails — would have derailed Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes. Overnight. But it didn’t simply because it was concealed.

I suspect that all those people screaming "treason" are going to be facing indictments soon.

edit on 22-7-2018 by JohnLeonardMinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FBI Christopher Wray said today that CHINA is the most significant Cyber-threat facing the U.S.. NOT RUSSIA.

truepundit.com...

I guess Lisa Page's former boss was paying close attention to what she told Congress last week and this week?

That is because China steals industrial and commercial secrets without revealing where they got them. Russia has fully weaponized cyberspace, and has destroyed Ukraine, blown the EU apart, and is pushing the United States towards civil war. Wake up.
edit on 22-7-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: DJW001

Watch the Nunes interview with Maria Bartimatolo on CNBC this past Sunday.

Nunes has no credibility.

Oh he has so much compared to the Dem's it is obvious even to this neutral. Hell you have more than the Dem's and that isn't saying much at all!

You? Neutral? Anyway, let's see what yesterday's FOIA release yields.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join