It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Page told Congress that the Chinese (not Russians) stole Hillary's e-mails.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

They didn't have to give away any passwords. Podesta password was literally Password1234!

Yea, my 12 yo son has a better password for his school account to access his homework. Pretty sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The video is because of Schumer's hypocrisy.

And... when did it become a problem for a President to make agreements with the leaders of other countries?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Of course they will, and they'll ignore this snip while they're at it.

www.nbcnews.com...

I like this one:

Nobody cared when Biden, Bill, Hillary, Dubya, or Obama had nice, cordial meetings with Putin.

We know that Obama, at least, was supposedly aware of this meddling, but didn't think it was worth mentioning or doing anything about.

They didn't even care that Putin paid the Clintons half-a-million dollars as a "speaking fee" or that the Clintons sold uranium to him.

So, go ahead with the phony outrage. And don't tell me I'm supposed to find John McCain's comments significant. He's never met a war he didn't want to drag us into. If we actually sign a peace treaty with North Korea, he'll probably shoot himself in the head.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

When some people mock some others by saying, “but hillary’s Emails,” in a derpish fashion, and claim whataboutism, I can’t help but think that everything that happened after the emails is the true whataboutism...

Which came first?: The emails and contents within, or “Trump and Russia,” and what are the actual accusations related to each? What was done by authorities at the time in response?

When can “we the people” compare and contrast, since whataboutism is a claim on “both sides?”

You can tell me that Trump, or those around him, did w, x, y, and/or z, but what is and who then is responsible for a-v, and why wouldn’t that be important?

(For laughs: Hmm... A-v... A/V... Audio Visual... it’s the Media and Educational establishment colluding! I solved it.)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Lisa Page's cooperation is shocking to me. It seems she may have some honor/dignity after all, unlike that partisan tool Strozok.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm not finding this news anywhere but True Pundit and Reddit yet. It is interesting if true, but let's not get ahead of ourselves until there is a real source. True Pundit cannot be trusted what so ever, and Reddit is the same article.

We need to see if any of our own or if any international news agencies pick this up, before we call hoax. Let's give it a day or two.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If Bongino covers this on his podcast ill know its true he wouldnt miss this

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hillary's server has been penetrated by more people than Stormy Daniels in Trailer Trash Nurses 6.

Bill prolly mistook it for an intern.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Meh anonymous sources are anonymously unreliable. I'll hold my opinions on this until I hear something from one of the Congressmen involved in the actual closed door grilling process.

I will say this, however, anyone who doesn't believe China has every bit as much illegally obtained scrape data from US computers, including government computers they've hacked into, is fooling themselves. If anything, thanks to how many components and architectures are made in China, they're probably able to amass a lot of that scraped data without anyone in the alphabet agencies even knowing it was compromised.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Meh anonymous sources are anonymously unreliable. I'll hold my opinions on this until I hear something from one of the Congressmen involved in the actual closed door grilling process.

I will say this, however, anyone who doesn't believe China has every bit as much illegally obtained scrape data from US computers, including government computers they've hacked into, is fooling themselves. If anything, thanks to how many components and architectures are made in China, they're probably able to amass a lot of that scraped data without anyone in the alphabet agencies even knowing it was compromised.

We do have MSM reports that Republicans emerged from those hearings happy, and talking about how Page had given them new leads. So, this report is not really anything far-fetched.

As for China, the government has caught numerous Chinese spies over the last several years. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that Chinese espionage is a big deal is lying to you. Or themselves. Or both.

Edit: If this report turns out to be accurate (admittedly it is still unproven) then I have a working theory about the hacks: China stole the data, leaving false clues to implicate Russia. (Thanks to Wikileaks, it is now public knowledge that tools exist to do that kind of thing.) US intelligence knows the whole story, but for political reasons they chose to accept the red herring and named Russia as responsible. Thanks to Obama/Hillary/Comey scheming, this is now intertwined with Trump and claims of collusion, meaning the CIA guys like Brennan are now obliged to stick to their lie, even though it has now blown up far beyond anything it was ever intended to be.
edit on 17-7-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I will say this, however, anyone who doesn't believe China has every bit as much illegally obtained scrape data from US computers, including government computers they've hacked into, is fooling themselves.

Motive:

www.nytimes.com...

There's more motive.

www.lawfareblog.com...

In China, "the PRC's intelligence apparatus is more than just a support department for policymakers. It is inextricably linked to the foreign policy decision making process and internal methods of economic development and political control".

www.businessinsider.com...

Only fools would dismiss China outright.

edit on 17-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
As for China, the government has caught numerous Chinese spies over the last several years.

Yes, including a couple who hadn't even donated to the Clinton Foundation for the access they were enjoying.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Of equal interest, we have an "outrage" over a Russian right to bear arms crusader with NRA and sketchy GOP ties "USING FOREIGN MONEY TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 ELECTIONS!!!! GRUFF GRUFF GRUFF!!!" Yet in 1996 we saw an early campaign start for the Bill Clinton reelection drive, largely funded by an illegal money bomb direct from the Chinese government. China, apparently, is OK owning their little piece of the nation's political system. Let's ignore the fact that they're communist, still frequently rattle sabers at the world, and have been the driving factor in handcuffing our economy over the past 30 years. Isn't is interesting that Trump's efforts to balance the trade deficit with them has been met by hatred and venom and threats from American Democrats while his efforts to somewhat normalize relations with Russia, a much, much smaller economy, minor trade gap, and a more recent history of trying to work with the US is "GRUFF GRUFF GRUFF... HE'S PANDERING TO THE ENEMY!!! GRUFF GRUFF GRUFF"

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Of equal interest, we have an "outrage" over a Russian right to bear arms crusader with NRA and sketchy GOP ties "USING FOREIGN MONEY TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 ELECTIONS!!!! GRUFF GRUFF GRUFF!!!

Fake outrage.

www.powerlineblog.com...

As the 2016 election rolls toward November, candidates are travelling far and wide to raise money to fill their campaign coffers. At Political Party Time, we previously mapped and detailed Hillary Clinton’s fundraising tour de force in the states. While Clinton benefits from many fundraisers outside of the Beltway, she’s also cashing in on at least 13 events outside of the country,according to an analysis of Party Time‘s fundraising data.

Big effing FAKE outrage

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
DP
edit on 17-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Rofl so it begins the GOP selectively leaking or making things up about closed door testimony AGAIN. Cant wait for the public hearing or releasing of the transcripts.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Lisa Page's cooperation is shocking to me. It seems she may have some honor/dignity after all, unlike that partisan tool Strozok.

Why is it so shocking? Strzok was cooperative too with his closed door testimony and VOLUNTEERED to come in for a public hearing. They GOP made a # show from that public hearing trying to get Strzok to contradict his closed door testimony and to vilify him to the public.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Erm, two things. First, there is absolutely no source at all for this claim. Second, if China did hack Clinton's server, that does not preclude Russia doing it also. So, as Trump would say "FAKE NEWS!"

There aren't verified sources for a lot of claims made in the press these days, but it doesn't stop a lot of people from believing things.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I could believe it as hubby took the "donation" to get China into the WTO. And we see how well that's worked out.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Nothing ironic about it. Lisa is a lawyer for the FBI. She knows exactly what happened.. Why would anyone think her story would be different? Because they want to believe it.
I'll say again
True Pundit makes stuff up. They are not a legitimate news source.
They should be banned like BIN.

Lolz

At least they've been less inconsistent than CNN deepstate propaganda central command

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join