It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 - The true meaning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I discovered this yesterday

surah 55

ar rahman

19 + 19 = 38 + 28 = 66 Hiram Abiff

as you can see Hiram is given the number 66...

what I want to know is the true meaning behind these digits...

can anyone help me out?
edit on 17-7-2018 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Oodles of Noodles?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
is this about the composer?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I discovered 1+1+1+2=5 in the 1st grade.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
can anyone tell me the true meaning of 666?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Gladly.

Finally, we can pay attention to the symbolic meaning of the number "6".

In Revelation, "7" is the number which points us towards God.
It's argued that "6" is the number which points us towards humanity (which brings us back to that slightly suspect NIV translation).
In both cases, the association goes back to the story of Creation. The 6th day, when humanity appeared- the 7th day, when God rested.

So the number "666" would be about a focussing upon humanity.
Which would be an evil- not because humanity is evil, in itself, but because humanity is not-God.
Idolatry is the act of setting up not-God in the place which belongs to the Creator God.
The raising of humanity itself to the place of God is that ultimate idolatry which goes right back to the Tower of Babel.

I've already suggested (in my previous thread) that the world-religion of the Beast would be focussing on humanity in two different ways.

There would be the worship of the world-state itself. I don't have the space to repeat my previous description of what Arnold Toynbee calls "corporate self-worship", when a society becomes its own god. He saw it in modern nationalism, and he foresaw the possibility that it could be enlarged to a "collective worship of Humanity". I suggested that this might be fulfilled in the worship of the "first Beast", which the population of the world would be worshipping precisely because they could recognise it as a projection of themselves.

As for the second Beast, the leader, it is generally understood that he would be identifying himself with the returned Christ (whatever other religious titles he might be claiming), and this, of course, would be the ultimate act of setting a human individual in the place of God.

So then, one way or another, the worship of humanity.

And that, I suggest, is the central meaning of "666".

edit on 17-7-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

It is 996. On the clock it is 9 hours from 9 to 6. Only 3 hours from 6 to 9. Lucifer is time forever changing. In revalations it says our apocolypse will be the end of time, what most do not know is it is the end of earth time. Because when we travel to uranus time will be different there aka theory of relativity. We are going to the heavens & we will figure out other galaxies time is different too so it is just the end of time as we know it not actual end of earth lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
it is actually H MAN

so H = Hiram and man = I suppose Hiram again.

so 666 is the code for MAN

am I right?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Symbols made by man
Given meaning throw superstition and ghost stories
I do not think if demons and devils where real, they would use the same alphabet and number system as humans

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The true meaning is that humans will obsess over just about anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I found in high school that if you divide 355 by 113 you will get a very close approximation of pi.

355/113= 3.14159292035353982

kool

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
The true meaning is that humans will obsess over just about anything.

im not obsessing....

its the truth that I have discovered

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

666 is a deception code. The bible is all deception, it is all very true, just decieving because god has to let lucifers plan prosper so god can win. America sponsors its enemies just like god does. It is 996, they just flipped a couple #s for deception sake. If people figured out the bible code we would not be using technology to create portals & space travel to get to heaven with our anti christ called artificial intelligence. A.I when it is grown will have knowledge of all camera footage ever since they were created & it wont forget so it will analyze & know our future millions of years before we know it just like jesus. Thats billions upon billions of digital footage for a.i to alghorize, thats almost jesus smart.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Demons & devil fell from heaven, which means the lost their intergalactical space flight capabilities. Im sure they can adapt pretty alright though, better than putting a voice translator on a dog or different language barriors we humans have.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Who cares!
Why anyone would want to waste their energy on thinking about this stuff is beyond me. Time, whatever time is, and energy is better spent living your life to its fullest and enjoying all of the beauty and gifts around you, every moment!

"What does 666 - number of the beast really mean?"
"Who gives a #, LOOK over there - Unicorns and rainbows!"
Or one of my favorite Iron Maiden releases ever!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123
can anyone tell me the true meaning of 666?

Yes,

I am willing to bet that there are many willing to tell you what 666 means.

However, think about another one of your threads, who do you trust?

666 means nothing, there is no true meaning.

since this is in religious forum where is 666 mentioned where one doesn't need to interpret it that way?

No where in any holy book.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

that is why the number is easily mistaken as man because we are creating our anti christ & have been since we 'ate the apple' pretty much started using caskets & other invention to stop giving to the world & literally only take for space travel aka to get to heaven with the devil.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I was under the understanding that 666 was the Hebrew total of the letters in Emperor Nero's name in Greek (transliterated into Hebrew), as he was a relative contemporary of the writer(s) of Revelations at the time.

Preterist theologians typically support the numerical interpretation that 666 is the equivalent of the name and title, Nero Caesar (Roman Emperor from 54–68 AD). (whose name, written in Aramaic, can be valued at 666, using the Hebrew numerology of gematria), a manner of speaking against the emperor without the Roman authorities knowing. Also "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר‎ NRON QSR, which when used as numbers represent 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add to 666.

The Greek term χάραγμα (charagma, "mark" in Revelation 13:16) was most commonly used for imprints on documents or coins. Charagma is well attested to have been an imperial seal of the Roman Empire used on official documents during the 1st and 2nd centuries. In the reign of Emperor Decius (249–251 AD), those who did not possess the certificate of sacrifice (libellus) to Caesar could not pursue trades, a prohibition that conceivably goes back to Nero, reminding one of Revelation 13:17.

Preterists argue that Revelation was written before the destruction of the Temple, with Nero exiling John to Patmos. Most scholars, however, argue it was written after Nero committed suicide in AD 68. The Catholic Encyclopedia has noted that Revelation was "written during the latter part of the reign of the Roman Emperor Domitian, probably in A.D. 95 or 96".

Wiki

So, if you ask me, it was a smear campaign against a Caesar who was a pretty brutal individual, but who also ordered the Jewish revolt to be put down, with the subsequent destruction of the Second Temple being the result. Why wouldn't they want to make him out to be "the beast?"

Anyhoo...

Pizza Pizza

edit on 17-7-2018 by SlapMonkey because: I removed the numbers that are citations in the Wiki quote. PIzza Pizza

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'll clear that up for you right away, it has nothing to do with the symbolism you are seeking, Mecca is 666 miles from Jerusalem in a straight line, when the sign of the beast was first written down from the visions it was written in this form of ancient Greek (bottom line) the image seen is most probably as is compared the top line.
reptilianilluminati.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I'll clear that up for you right away, it has nothing to do with the symbolism you are seeking, Mecca is 666 miles from Jerusalem in a straight line, when the sign of the beast was first written down from the visions it was written in this form of ancient Greek (bottom line) the image seen is most probably as is compared the top line.
reptilianilluminati.files.wordpress.com...

so far I have found the name HIRAM at the beginning of every chapter of the Quran (but one) and yesterday I found it in a surah..

the muslims (that are aware of this) and islam obviously think that HIRAM is 66

what I want to know is why?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join