posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:52 AM
Now here's a recipe which absolutely does NOT belong in the food forum!!! Hence my post here. Very simple dish though, and a memorable one at
- A couple cups of water (from the stock tanks)
- A cup of hi-performance dog food, topped off with a couple spoonfuls of Saturday night's Chinese food leftovers
- A few nice bites of a cow pie (commonly referred to as a "freshie")
- A few more cups of water from the puddle in the corral
1. Add all ingredients to the Australian Cattle Dog (ACD) blender
2. Mix thoroughly by chasing numerous rabbits around pasture for an hour or so
3. Bake for 45 minutes or so in the ACD oven (while napping on kitchen floor)
Believe me, you will DEFINITELY KNOW when this delectable cuisine is fully cooked!! OH BOY, WILL YOU EVER!!
Your eyes will water with joy, smoke alarms will go off inside your house in celebration and other random animals will come by and scowl in horror.
The gagging is natural human reflex. Dry heaves are optional.
Good grief, this stuff could be 'weaponized'!