It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News vs North Korean State TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I don't need to continue the conversation or not. If you don't want to discuss this that's on you.

While bias exists in all news because news programs are written by humans and not robots; Fox News is the only news network that is currently sucking up to an aspiring authoritarian and barely if ever questioning his rather questionable decisions.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It's actually amusing to see the lefts "shock" over the media supporting Trump.

Kinda like the tingles and adoration that we had to deal with for the 8 years of Obama.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's laughable. The Journal News in New York published a registered gun owner map. CNN has gone after Twitter users for their opinions. Progressives dominate the MSM, and they frequently call for restrictions on our rights, including restricting rights enumerated by the first and second amendments. I'd say that's pretty authoritarian.
edit on 17-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Kinda like the tingles and adoration that we had to deal with for the 8 years of Obama.

I still have that thrill up my leg.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

That isn't my point about anything I'm saying. Fox News is literally sucking up to a politician and leader of the country like a third world dictatorship's state run media. All other propaganda/bias by all other outlets is moot to this. As a conspiracy theorist you should be appalled that a news organization would treat an elected official so unquestionably.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

As a conspiracy theorist I’m more interested in how all of the left leaning news networks consistently get the same exact talking points.
edit on 17-7-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don't like or watch Fox news. Or any MSM for that matter. My point, again, is that comparing Fox news to North Korean state TV is disingenuous. Because it is. Fox news has ran plenty of negative coverage on Trump. North Korean TV literally worships Kim like a god. Find me one shred of North Korean TV running negative news on Kim. Any at all. I'll wait.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Perhaps you can elucidate me with some real world examples. I'm unaware of left leaning news networks being like this:

Granted this is Sinclair and not Fox News. So there is that. At least Fox News isn't THIS bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I don't like or watch Fox news. Or any MSM for that matter. My point, again, is that comparing Fox news to North Korean state TV is disingenuous. Because it is. Fox news has ran plenty of negative coverage on Trump. North Korean TV literally worships Kim like a god. Find me one shred of North Korean TV running negative news on Kim. Any at all. I'll wait.

I don't really care what you watch or consume as far as news is related (though alternative news sites just regurgitate MSM news and add spin to them so at some level you are consuming MSM news if you are consuming news).

As for comparing to Korean tv. For one, you should know that there is no way I can even attempt to research your request as only N. Korea has access to recordings of their news broadcasts for me to browse through. For two, making a comparison doesn't automatically mean that everything about the comparison is the same.

What's disingenuous is pretending like Fox News is the same as other news outlets when it comes to spewing propaganda.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
What's disingenuous is pretending like Fox News is the same as other news outlets when it comes to spewing propaganda.

No pretending. It's the most blatant, in-your-face fact.
edit on 17-7-2018 by DrCoathanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Are you suggesting it's possible that North Korea broadcasts criticism of Kim? Please. And other MSM not spewing propaganda? That's literally all they do. All of them.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Do you remember the story of the emperors new clothes?

I feel like we're living it now.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Are you suggesting it's possible that North Korea broadcasts criticism of Kim? Please. And other MSM not spewing propaganda? That's literally all they do. All of them.

Nope. I am not suggesting that. If I were, I would have said it. Nor did I say that other MSMs don't spew propaganda.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It’s not really hard to see. Go to cnn, nbc, or msnbcs front page

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

It’s not really hard to see. Go to cnn, nbc, or msnbcs front page

CNN's front page:
CNN
Top stories:
Trump surprised at fierce criticism of Putin news conference
Putin denies election attack but justifies DNC hack because 'it is true'
Butina arrest: 6 things to know from court documents

Considering that MSNBC is NBC's news wing I'm not sure why you'd believe that the opinions of those two would be different, but here's MSNBC's front page:
MSNBC
Top stories:
Joe: Yesterday, Trump showed cowardice on the world stage
John Brennan: Trump is giving aid, comfort to the enemy
Trump made a mess, but it wasn't an accident — and he won't clean it up

Now that's all negative press but I fail to see how those things are the exact same opinions and news talking points between the two news organizations.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Never thought I'd see the day America gets its very own North Korean styled news outlet:

Where were you during the Bush/Obama years???

In any event, the comparison is lame and you know it.

How is this thread not baiting?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It makes you wonder if perhaps Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump has the same puppet master.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

“Intelligent” is the correct spelling of intelligent, which was spelled incorrectly as “intelagent”... Who claimed it was spelled “intalegent,” or was that not on purpose?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Which one is Fox News, I can't tell. Is it the one in English?

edit on 17-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join