It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News vs North Korean State TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Never thought I'd see the day America gets its very own North Korean styled news outlet:

I couldn't tell the difference. That leaves me one very important question.... who copied who? Is Fox News the egg and North Korean State News the chicken? Or is it the otherway around? Anybody willing to take a guess?

“The Daily Show” with Trevor Noah mocked Fox News on Thursday with a video comparing the network’s coverage of President Trump to state-controlled television.

The video included various clips showing similarities between what Fox News personalities said about Trump's historic meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un earlier this month and the glowing commentary about Kim from news presenters on North Korean state TV.

The Hill

Of course North Korea has continued its nuclearization program..... as if this Trump-Kim 'summit' last month that everybody was fapping about never happened. In a recent report US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Pompeo accused North Korea of hiding nuclear facilities, enriching uranium. Either Trump was taken for a ride or this entire summit was a sham to score political points. Either way it's not a good look, but thank God for Trump that he has Fox to wipe his ass whenever he needs.

Stay classy Fox.

edit on 17-7-2018 by Southern Guardian because:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I don't find it that surprising that long overdue talks of peace, which benefit both parties, are hailed as beneficial by both parties.

Comparing Fox news to state-sponsored North Korean news is pretty disingenuous. Especially considering how Fox news has more negative coverage of Trump than positive coverage.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

That you are partisan to the left is fairly well known, as is your zeal to cast shade on Trump (no matter what, good or bad). This comes as no surprise.

However, that you would think FOX is in Trump's corner is so very telling of your, and many of your bretheren's, lack of understanding of the real world and the events which take place there.

Keep it up, SG...you perform a great service to the right!

edit on 7/17/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Just a " transition " thing ... goes off on an ad-lib rant ...

😜

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I find it cute that Trevor Noah can make average intelagent people not only believe but regurgitate anything he wants them to.

Not sure if he’s a mentalist or a Jedi.

It is fascinating to watch him work

Thanks for posting, watching people’s reaction to his jedonmind tricks will keep me laughing all day

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Just a " transition " thing ... goes off on an ad-lib rant ...

😜

With the best Beavis laugh
Hahaaehehe
You said Lib

edit on 7/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I find it cute that Trevor Noah can make average intelagent people not only believe but regurgitate anything he wants them to.

It's spelled 'intelligent', not 'intalegent'.

Christ

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Skool 'z kewl , #

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
And what's his face, our dude around here that works for CNN, says the MSM isnt the same thing as State Propaganda. Like its like TOTALLY different.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Christ

Their, they're. Its gonna be allrite.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Christ

Everything about that post was amazing. There's no way...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Christ

Now you're Christ???

Pretty high opinion of yourself, don't you think???

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I finally figured you out. This is all comedy. You wanted to see how ridiculous you could get while still getting someone to agree with you.

My hat's off to you good sir.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I finally figured you out. This is all comedy. You wanted to see how ridiculous you could get while still getting someone to agree with you.

My hat's off to you good sir.

We haven't even seen his final form yet. He can get 10x more ridiculouser*.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I don't find it that surprising that long overdue talks of peace, which benefit both parties, are hailed as beneficial by both parties.

Comparing Fox news to state-sponsored North Korean news is pretty disingenuous. Especially considering how Fox news has more negative coverage of Trump than positive coverage.

You're really stretching that statistic. The wapo source there actually says this:

On “Special Report,” the Fox News program that most closely resembles the evening network news, 25 percent of the reports about Trump were negative, compared with 12 percent positive and the remainder neutral. In other words, even the conservative-leaning Fox News featured twice as much bad press as good press.

Snide remarks above aside, that is only the one show on Fox News and not the entire network like you just suggested.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I find this thread highly ironic, coming from a poster, who has a history of authoring hardcore propaganda
edit on 17-7-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's fair. But there are other studies that have shown the same thing. All I was saying is that comparing them to North Korean state TV is disingenuous. Because it is.

What percent of North Korean TV do you think is negative toward Kim? This is a random guess, but I'd put my money somewhere near exactly zero.
edit on 17-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Right people.

Fox News plays Videos of Pyongyang blowing up ALL the time.

www.washingtonpost.com... =.44a7b875ab30

Back to all the 'news' that fit to make the hell up.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

That's fair. But there are other studies that have shown the same thing. All I was saying is that comparing them to North Korean state TV is disingenuous. Because it is.

That source is out of date. The only thing I see disingenuous about comparing them to Korean state run tv is that Fox News is privately owned. Which means that profit is driving the will to spread glorifying propaganda similar to state run news programs in dictatorships and not state money. I'm not sure if that is worse or better because that suggests that a sizable portion of the country likes being lied to and will spend resources to be lied to on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

No offense here, but if that's the only difference you see, and if you think the problems you listed about fox don't pertain to all MSM, then there is no purpose in continuing this exchange.
edit on 17-7-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join