It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bourdain Skewers H.Weinstein & Clinton's in Posthumously Released (7-16-2018) Interview + More!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
popula.com...

This interview took place in February

He was in love, he would later admit; he and his new girlfriend, Asia Argento, had started smoking again together. He was a little rueful about the smoking, had the air of someone who meant to quit soon.

The interviewer seems to think he appeared determined to quit smoking. Not the behavior of a suicidal man, plus he was apparently "in love", but, not any real evidence of anything...

he’d liked the piece I’d written about him and sent me an unbelievably kind note about it, which was what had emboldened me to ask for an interview. That, and he was famously generous to writers in general.

I have to say this was uncomfortably close to the bone . t.co...

— Anthony Bourdain (@Bourdain) January 30, 2017

Bourdain himself was taken by how well the interviewer seemed to intuit his true character, if that lends any credence to the ideas brought forth in the above-adjoining paragraph. *shrugs*

www.theblaze.com...

Here's a piece by the blaze for now. I may or may not add to this later. I mainly just did this because I was surprised not to see it here. Although it may have been mentioned, I am not aware if it has, and there are no threads on it that I could find.

He also talks about how he goes to parties in the UK with people his age, and everyone is doing coke. Coke is huge in the UK apparently. It's still not unheard of in the US either. I remember Kat Williams talked about going to a meeting with some hollywood executive and they would stop mid sentence to snort a line of coke.

I'll get a tidbit from the blaze...

“But the way [the Clintons] efficiently dismantled, destroyed, and shamelessly discredited … women for speaking their truth [about Harvey Weinstein] … is unforgivable,” Bourdain added, expressing his disappointment with the way the Clintons responded to the lurid allegations against Weinstein.

Weinstein was previously a big supporter and donor to Hillary during her presidential race, and she once referred to Weinstein as a friend.

“People were really hoping she’d come out with a … I don’t know. Let’s just say with something different. I immediately tweeted my disappointment, very much shaped by what I saw around me. And I will tell you, that was really f***ing frightening, the reaction to that. You know, I voted for her,” he added.

With all the cards on the table by that point, Bourdain also pointed to Bill, calling him a “piece of s***, entitled, rapey, groped, grabby,” and “disgusting” when the topic of the Monica Lewinsky scandal arose.

The celebrity chef was found dead in a French hotel room on June 8.

Bourdain claims "the reaction" to him criticising the infallible Queen Hillary via Twitter, was "f***ing frightening!".

I'll leave it up to you if he is saying he feared for his life after criticising Hillary.

The notable details (and the bodies) keep piling up around certain people and certain situations. I'm guessing Bourdain knew more but was, for now, keeping "the elitists code", but they feared he was close to telling all. Not that he held all the keys to all the closets and coffins, but it could have been just a few details. People often don't realize they hold an important piece to the puzzle until they see what other people have revealed and connect the dots for themselves.

Or, maybe, after voting for Clinton (He says he did) and seeing the last couple years play out, he realized everything he thought he knew... was a lie. This is the same battle many Americans are having right now. (although I still think it was murder, I'm willing to entertain anything reasonable)

This isn't just a battle between political parties, or between people... it's an inner, spiritual battle going on inside (many of) us, and on other, spiritual, metaphysical planes of reality.

A new reckoning is emerging forth from the human collective consciousness. We are experiencing "birth pangs", there is a reshuffling of power structures. Each player is dealt a new hand by the house dealer: fate.

In other words: Expect more suicides and accidental deaths and heart a-strokes and such...

edit on 7/17/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Bourdain's immoral fling with his girlfriend...she is a confessed witch. Look up her name on google image and look at all the freemasonic, witchcraft related symbols she was in.

www.google.com.mx... uminati+symbolism&gs_l=img.3...2720.11746.0.11926.21.21.0.0.0.0.305.2620.0j11j3j1.15.0....0...1c.1.64.img..6.2.302...0j0i67k1.0.Wxfg6ZzTwII[edit by]edit on 17-7-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Bourdain Skewers H.Weinstein & Clinton's

I see what you did there...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Asia Argento? She was on my list of items to explore further. She recently claimed that she had no idea he was "like that" referring to him being suicidal. It was in reaction to am article pointing out the 40 times Bourdain has ever expressed suicidal thoughts.

You could say the same about any media personality with a sense of humor, ppl joke about it all the time.

So what do you think about his girlfriend, was he totally aware of her dark side and he was a participant in her lifestyle? (suicide by guilt?)

Or he was bewitched by her and this may have contributed to his death? (ritual death?)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Bourdain Skewers H.Weinstein & Clinton's

I see what you did there...

Hehe yeah. Since this isn't a news forum I could choose my own title... *trollish grin slowly spreads across his face* EEEE-HE-HE-HE-HEEEEE!! *wringing hands*

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I can't give an informed opinion on your questions. I know nothing about their personal life.

I did enjoy Anthoy Bordian's shows and watched them for years.

Check this video out...from the 3:30 minute mark..

edit on 17-7-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It should have said "he was rouxful".

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Read the whole thing.
I still think Bourdain was an arrogant NY know-it-all.
He still thought "calling out" (have you no decency, sir?) McCarthy was a gutsy and righteous thing to do.
He loved books but must've been all fiction.
I don't think his comments about Clinton had him Arkancided.
People have said much worse and are still alive.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
It should have said "he was rouxful".

Now we're cooking!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He was another spoiled celebrity addict who's political opinion should be ignored.
Celebrity doesn't make you intelligent.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
People have said much worse and are still alive.

Maybe, just maybe, he hit the nail on the head? I'm saying maybe, because I really don't know anything about the guy. But.. if he somehow did say something, he got offed?

Like I said, I don't know anything about the guy, just a thought that came up, when I read about this.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

“But the way [the Clintons] efficiently dismantled, destroyed, and shamelessly discredited … women for speaking their truth [about Harvey Weinstein] … is unforgivable,” Bourdain added, expressing his disappointment with the way the Clintons responded to the lurid allegations against Weinstein.
Weinstein was previously a big supporter and donor to Hillary during her presidential race, and she once referred to Weinstein as a friend.

“People were really hoping she’d come out with a … I don’t know. Let’s just say with something different. I immediately tweeted my disappointment, very much shaped by what I saw around me. And I will tell you, that was really f***ing frightening, the reaction to that. You know, I voted for her,” he added.

With all the cards on the table by that point, Bourdain also pointed to Bill, calling him a “piece of s***, entitled, rapey, groped, grabby,” and “disgusting” when the topic of the Monica Lewinsky scandal arose.

Bourdain claims "the reaction" to him criticising the infallible Queen Hillary via Twitter, was "f***ing frightening!".

I'll leave it up to you if he is saying he feared for his life after criticising Hillary.

The notable details (and the bodies) keep piling up around certain people and certain situations. I'm guessing Bourdain knew more but was, for now, keeping "the elitists code", but they feared he was close to telling all. Not that he held all the keys to all the closets and coffins, but it could have been just a few details. People often don't realize they hold an important piece to the puzzle until they see what other people have revealed and connect the dots for themselves.

Or, maybe, after voting for Clinton (He says he did) and seeing the last couple years play out, he realized everything he thought he knew... was a lie. This is the same battle many Americans are having right now. (although I still think it was murder, I'm willing to entertain anything reasonable)

Only goes to prove the saying.....

*There is no honour among thieves.*

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Celebrities don't get to have opinions but garage door installers do?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Celebrities don't get to have opinions but garage door installers do?

Not what I said.

Celebrity opinions are of no more value than garage door installers opinions.

edit on 17-7-2018 by Bluntone22 because: Clumsy finsers

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

Oh so Argentos father is a well known film producer in (or from?) Italy, and basically every film he ever made involved the occult or satanic themes. Yes there were a few interesting things revealed in the video, so thanks for sharing!

As far as the man himself, and his shows? I hate cooking shows. LoL I have nothing against him personally though. But I find it interesting that celebrities keep killing themselves.

"Everyone" wants to be a celebrity, but it's gotta have a pretty decent suicide rate compared with other occupations. I think I'll pass.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
Like "Spirit Cooking"?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That I agree with completely. It's not very realistic considering celebrities are followed by millions and garage door installers are lucky to have a handful of friends and family on hand at any given time, but -- I agree.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join