It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Should Democrats Do To Regain Their Self-Confidence and Self-Worth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Possibly they could work on their self esteem,with these baseless claims and their character assasination attempts,constantly berating the general public,they do this is because no substanance in them,work on social skills going through life as a social moron isn't a way of life

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yup.

All I see is "They", "Them", "democrat", "left". All the while I see a myriad of definitions and seemingly very descriptive explanations on how "they" work and think, like they are a sub human species being observed in the wild or a zoo like an animal.

All the while praising republicans and people who they associate with as level minded, more stable, more educated, etc, etc... Typical human stuff, been going on for thousands of years.
When I read things like "centrists nationalists" to describe Trump, you know it's bad. That doesn't even exist, I even looked it up and the first thing I got was radical nationalist actually. Made me laugh.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: worldstarcountry

When I saw that 2011 video of Congressman Jeff Sessions swatting away Joe Biden's hand before Joe could touch Session's little grand-daughter, I knew that everyone in D.C. had to be aware of Biden's fetishes.

Ummm...so Biden's a pedophile...and everyone in DC knows it...
Strange for you to brush it off as a...fetish...

And some think he's a good...face...for the Democrat party...?

You know...with all of the weirdness and sexual designate proclivity of that crowd...perhaps your right...
Maybe a pedophile...IS...the real face of that party...

Is it utter...or gutter...progressivism...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
What Should Democrats Do To Regain Their Self-Confidence and Self-Worth?

Stop robo texting snip to people on their cell phones.

I woke up to one of their messages on my phone this morning.

Needless to say my reply was a ATS terms and conditions violation.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Too late. Ocasio Cortez stepped into that role.

Marvel at her glory.

“Palestinians are experiencing difficulty in access to their housing and homes. Oh I think — what I meant is that the settlements that are increasing in some of these areas and places where Palestinians are experiencing difficulty in access to their housing and homes…”

Ocasio-Cortez was then asked to further clarify her comments, in which she acknowledged that she is not familiar with the ins and outs of the ongoing clash in the Middle East.

“I am not the expert at geopolitics on this issue,” she said with a laugh. “I am a firm believer in finding a two-state solution on this issue, and I’m happy to sit down with leaders on both of these — for me, I just look at things through a human-rights lens, and I may not use the right words. I know this is a very intense issue.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Cut her a break. Think is tuff guyz.

But she can tell you all about her lipstick shades.

#priorities

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
They need to tone down the violent rhetoric and stop openly embracing the radical far-left. Every day they continue on this path, the more support they will bleed from their party.

Also, they actually need a platform to run on besides just anti-Trump hysteria. They have no plan for the economy, no plan for unemployment, even the stuff they preach about like free college and healthcare... no plan whatsoever.

An astute observation. Correct in every way... and worth seeing Again..

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

How about stop telling everyone that they are racist haters if they vote Republican.
How about give voters something worth voting for instead of stupid buzzwords.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
They probably need to start by removing those folks you named in the OP from their leadership roles. Then they need to develop policy to put legal citizen rights and needed funding ahead of illegal immigrant rights and funding.

When is the last time you saw democratic leadership publicy fighting for the destitute poor in the Appalachian Mountains? I know the optics aren’t as sensational, but maybe, just maybe, if the Democratic party could admit that actual Americans need help it would be a good starting point for them.

I remember when the Democratic party used to stand for the working man/woman.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Id like to go wild west for 10 years. We need to sort out the weak kneed sissy folk who are killing the gene pool. Lookin at you "progressos".

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Epitaph to an Ideology:

In the end, much was said, little was heard and even less was done.

You can quote me later.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
We'll let you know if we ever lose self confidence and self worth.
All I can think is someone has a tenuous hold on those qualities to think we've lost them due to politics.
My self worth isn't tied to that at all.
edit on 7172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A message to the leftists...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What can they do? That's thee simplest question I have answered this year.

Stop lying, stop spinning, stop deflecting, and tell the truth.

Anyone who does that will become the successor to Trump. Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, Martian Centrist, doesn't matter.

Anyone who does not will lose what little power they have left.

(In other words, the DNC is doomed. Someone start making the headstone)

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think they should stop cheating in elections, start valuing the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and stop trying to use the Government to steal from productive members of society.

I know I would respect them more.

I am in full agreement with this.

It would be best for them to just start over from the ground up.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Tulsi Gabbard has absolutely nothing in common with probably 50% of voting Americans.

And I think thats one of the Dems big problems and the reason for their panic and discouragement. They have awakened to the fact that they have nothing in common with half the nation. They see themselves as the smartest, the brightest, holders of the moral high ground. That view coupled with their control of all but possibly one or two of the Government media outlets led them to believe they deserve to win every election and that if they lose, its only because they were cheated.

I think they are beginning to awaken to the fact that a large portion of the electorate will no longer accept or acknowledge Democrat Party governance.

The other issue that the Trump press conference must have sunk home was that because the Deep State agencies, the Intelligence agencies, FBI, CIA and DOJ are infested with Democrats, Trump's and his supporters/voters don't believe much of anything the Deep State puts out. He and they for example see the indictments as pure theatre, proof of nothing except the fact that Feds could get an indictment of a ham sandwich from a Federal court.

But, no matter, the ultimate triump of the Democrat party dream of the One Party State is assured to come true eventually because Demographics is destiny.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That would help their self-esteem. A First step towards WINNING again.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What would "Neutron Jack" do? (The guy who salvages bankrupt corporations by keeping the building and make all the workers disappear).

A clean sweep at the top. Take out all the old leadership and replace them. Elect a new leadership in the same way the Vatican selects a new pope. Everyone nominates people they think would be suitable, then potential runners are selected and then a vote is taken. If no agreement, then talks continue and another set of elections takes place.

They need a fresh start to have people who can look forward to the future and not on past elections.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Which is a bit disturbing considering he loves to get handsy with people's wives and daughters.

Oh yes please run creepy Uncle Joe! It'll be epic

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
November will be the indication of what direction the dembs need to move.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join