It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was the outrage when China and Russia hacked McCain and Obama?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Watch this epic take down of Wolf Blitzer by Rand Paul. The hatred in Wolf's face tells you everything you need to know.

Never go full TDS

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

If she loses will she go away and shut up?

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

She's reasonable for a Democrat. But she seems to change her mind a lot as the wind blows. She's against it ... and then she's for it.

She also was against the travel ban though I find no source of her speaking out against the very similar ban Obama had. That tells me she is fairly partisan and is also weak on national borders and security.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Where is the outrage that Obama's White House told the cybersecurity chief to ignore Russian meddling in 2016.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Obama said he wanted a reset before his election , right??

Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb

Why not just say who you are referring to

Fine I will tell ya. But for the record I was having fun with my crumbs.

Tulsi Gabbard

It's kinda sad that she isn't even on the Dems Radar as a possible Presidential Candidate. Guess she's too mainstream America for them.

But what do I know, I'm an evil Nazi Russian Republican. What do we know about winning elections by appealing to the middle and Independents?

edit on 17-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

hope so . we need a robust election for 2020 , all the cards on the table and nothing but the truth .

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If creepy Unca' Joe does manage to get her for V.P. Tulsi is gonna need a lot of hand sanitizer handy to feel less "slimed."

Having said that, I do have some respect for her and think she'd make a better candidate than Biden even at her youngish age.

I'm thinking the strategy will be another "came from nowhere" candidate like Obama though.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
China was hacking just to steal secrets. Russia was hacking to leverage power.

The reports started in 2008, it wasn't proven until 2013 and then again in 2017 that it was likely both Russia and China that hacked the top officials in both campaigns.

There's been reporting that Russia hacked both the DNC and the RNC in 2016 but only released the DNC information. The Podesta emails, in particular, were released to specifically pit Bernie supporters against Hillary supporters and they were released just one hour after the Access Hollywood tape came out. Almost like an attempt at deflection. Earlier that same day was when the US government, for the first time, accused the Russian government of hacking into the DNC servers (all that talk about, 'why didn't Obama do anything?').

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Probably a union break.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join