It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Analyst asks "Where is the Deep State" to counter Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

of course, there are surely good journalists working for fox too. after all, we are alle human beings.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a puppet of the deep state.

They hired him to make the folly that his presidency is.

The only question is does he know it or not

Trump's presidency is 100 percent a black psychological op on not only America but the whole world.

The deep state totally controls Trumps presidency.

Neocons now surround him

I want to frame this as a keepsake for the historical archives.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about it though. I don't think I've ever seen a more brief and succinct statement which illustrates the truly mentally disturbed state of the left and Trump haters as a whole.

It's no longer a joking matter. No, it has gone from whacky statements met with eye rolls to a clinical and pathological mental health crisis.

Clinical paranoia is no longer enough for some of you, now you've launched off into the abyss of complete insanity!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Trump's presidency is 100 percent a black psychological op on not only America but the whole world.

Neocons now surround him

now I am confused. You folks are fans of the deep state ideal. It's who you cheer for. Ra, ra. So why you hate on Don?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

More to the point, if the far right lunatics are right, where is the deep state to counter Trump? After all, if they were right about... well, ANYTHING, EVER in their insignificant, pointless, deluded lives, then there would already have been attempts to slay Trump, attempts that could not be covered up or hidden from the media in the slightest.

Think about it, the fact that no one has tried to off the man already means only one of two things. Either there is no deep state, which is absolutely absurd and impossible, given what we know of the history of America and its underlying structure, financially and politically, OR the deep state will do nothing about Trump, because he is their creature, and as the intellectually competent amongst the worlds population already figured out, is there to betray the American people to a tyrannical, shadowy organisation operating beyond the limits of law and electoral appointment.

All his bluster about being the sort of fellow who cannot be bought, because he already has massive wealth, is just that. Bluster. He was there to sell you all out to the corporatists all along. It REALLY should not be a surprise to any of you.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Best response I have seen regarding this matter, the question of the Deep State vs Trump et al. Factional warfare I can believe in - it's scrappy, yet with fierce segments of order arrayed under the banner of the main proponents. I think we all know that the biggest financiers & financial institutions control the 'Deep State' faction - I must assume that very well placed leaders within the intelligence & military apparatus of the US are in charge of the other, even as their colleagues largely tend towards siding with the Deep State through fear of destitution & death if they were to dare to dream.

Worldwide, the situation begins to look more complex, and more uncontrollable, except those institutions which are embedded with the financiers (BIS et al). Again, I can only presume that it is a complex of morally convicted leaders within not only the intelligence & military communities (though they would seem to be in operational control), but also the legions of morally convicted nobility & civic leadership, the spiderweb of infrastructure running through all Western states. I am of the sure opinion that the two major factions are ultimately divided along the lines of the most ancient battle royale we ever knew, and ever will know: The left-hand & the right-hand paths.

Our military & intelligence officers of all branches of civic & military structure, are more naturally drawn to the preservation of righteousness & the defence of the poor, whereas the financiers & their corporate/political lackeys are far more naturally drawn to the insidious ways of selfish greed & wanton oppression of those they consider inferior. This is not imaginative flights of fancy, it is simple logic - extend the role & duties of the opposing factional representatives and you come to a simple answer - service of self to the exclusion of all others, or service to others to the exclusion of one's own self.

As in, who is more likely to throw themselves on that grenade?

So simply put, this is a war of conscience - the sword of eternity. Are we in service to known righteous principles, or are we in service to our own appetites & arrogant presumption?

This is what the sect at Qumran predicted, around the time of Jesus - the war between the Sons of Light & the Sons of Darkness.

It is a natural, logical, inevitable consequence of free will & the mystery of origins. Here we are. It may take years, but there will be a gathering of pace & severity of hostilities, at first cloak & dagger, but ultimately breaking out in a worldwide conflagration of a sort of multinational civil war, an uprising against oppression, but not with the aim of establishing a new system, only the removal of those elements that corrupt the systems in place since the ancient times. The only system which needs to be adjusted permanently is the financial system. The solution is beyond my ken, but I'm fairly certain that in principle, national borders & royal lineage are a good thing, though only when properly administered.

It could be that royal lineage was the best of a bad lot, in terms of rulership of nations - I get the feeling that a governmental system based on the debate & decrees of proven arbiters of justice - judges - would be the better route. It is the route that was intended for Israel in Old Testament times, but the people rebelled & demanded a king to rule over them, so they could 'be like all the nations surrounding them'.

It wasn't the true divine plan, but God permitted them to follow their decision. It didn't work out well.

So presently, I perceive the rulership of royalty a reasonable solution in the short-medium term, to stabilise things after the inevitable financial revolution, after the Time of Trouble foretold in the Book of Daniel - but ultimately, we should operate a system of tribunal-type judges who will guarantee the right judgement of each others' work, and will guarantee justice for the everyday man.

'Common man' is a phrase that will expire on the eve of the revolution.

EDIT TO ADD - I'm most certainly NOT saying that Trump or any of the most pronounced members of his team are in charge of the Sons of Light - they may have absolutely no clue regarding the bigger picture. But the various forces are shifting in the shadows & seem to be amassing along a front which has fortuitously/ providentially presented itself at the most geopolitically opportune moment.. Those in the know, know.

edit on JulyTuesday1817CDT06America/Chicago-050059 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Neocons now surround him

Riiiight...

The Deep State wanted Trump to destroy ISIS...
The Deep State wanted Trump to annihilate NAFTA and the Paris Trade Agreements...And the Deep State wants Trump to throw a wrench into the gears of our unfair trade with China and impose tariffs on everybody...And the Deep State is encouraging Trump to bring jobs back to America...

Well then let's support the Deep State, they after all are 'America First'...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

More to the point, if the far right lunatics are right, where is the deep state to counter Trump? After all, if they were right about... well, ANYTHING, EVER in their insignificant, pointless, deluded lives, then there would already have been attempts to slay Trump, attempts that could not be covered up or hidden from the media in the slightest.

Think about it, the fact that no one has tried to off the man already means only one of two things. Either there is no deep state, which is absolutely absurd and impossible, given what we know of the history of America and its underlying structure, financially and politically, OR the deep state will do nothing about Trump, because he is their creature, and as the intellectually competent amongst the worlds population already figured out, is there to betray the American people to a tyrannical, shadowy organisation operating beyond the limits of law and electoral appointment.

All his bluster about being the sort of fellow who cannot be bought, because he already has massive wealth, is just that. Bluster. He was there to sell you all out to the corporatists all along. It REALLY should not be a surprise to any of you.

Okay I'll bite first of all no one knows the Deep State exists,bt it's fun to speculate and there is just obvious evidence it might. #2 Even if it does exist nobody knows how many factions are involved, which factions control it, its all pure speculation. Everything here is just a theory.

I do think if they exist, they prefer the population to be split at odds with each other, fighting over big issues small issues anything that keeps the spotlight from finding out where the real influence lies. The public gets whipped into fervor over and is to blinded by hate to see they are all being controlled and manipulated. They have become masters of setting the fringes of the left and right off into crusades that continually have to be countered by the moderate middle on both sides.
Thing is now they cant upset the apple cart, the economy is fairly good, and we can all assume that they are getting financially rewards from that. Better to be patience and wait to see what happens or see if something turns up where Trump can be influenced or manipulated.

Why do I think Trump is on the outside of such a cabal? because of his ego his personality is such that it clashes with the suspected controlling elite, he isn't gonna be just a part of something, he has to be the one out front in the spotlight. That is diametrically opposed to how a deep state would operate. The media is controlled by the DS or at least heavily influenced, never before has a sitting US president been the subject of such negative articles daily, and yet have such a high approval rating.

That said I dont see how this suspected DS actually effects most individuals daily lives its just other people in control, if the system is clear of those background influences pretty certain others would sprout up and take their place.

Of course it could also be that outside influences only pop up in certain occasions to influence a weak politician, to make a regime change or make certain we are at war constantly for almost 30 years. They reap the financial benefits and then fade back into the shadows Mission Accomplished.

Or we have seen enough bizarre happenings since the 60's alone that many are now subject to a collective paranoia. Where any and all situations are being controlled manipulated. Which to some ironically give them a more secure feeling than the good ole sometimes stuff just happens that wasn't pre ordained it just is.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on 17-7-2018 by putnam6 because: duplicate post

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It looks like they're going all in on this like this is the hill to die on. Trump was awful at the press conference yesterday but the mainstream leftists calling it treasonous and talking about impeachment have lost their minds. Trump Derangement Syndrome has gone into overdrive.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If the Shadow Government was for Trump, the media wouldn't be attacking him with nonsense 24/7

That’s all you need to know.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Still do not know how he was awful yesterday.

He had a closed door private session with Putin. With who Trump is do we NOT think he did not go after him and ask tough questions. See, the people that call him a Dictator, or HItler and the same ones saying he is a pussy for NOT calling out a World Leader during a press conference. It was damned if you do, damned if you don't as always.

Trump could have started wrestling with Putin at the podium and the MSM would be stating 'Why is Trump trying to cause WW3???"

I have watched the press conference and what I took away was this. Putin offered to assist Mueller with those who were indicted. This should be a good thing but the media is making it as if Putin is taking over the investigation. So, here we have the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world wanting to assist and it is a bad thing?

The last time they offered help and we said no...Boston Marathon. We know how that worked out right? FBI was involved there also.

So when the f'k are the rest of you going to wake up and realize our president is NOT the enemy.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I will be honest for the first time since he was elected I feel worried about the life expectancy of our president.

Any such action would probably, in my opinion, result in DEEPSTATE traitors being hunted down and punished by good ole American justice. They have to sleep somewhere.

I believe, in my opinion, that American patriots are prepared to take action if necessary to defend our lawfully installed President. I hate to say it, but the American people are far more perceptive than they were during the time President Kennedy was murdered. If that happened today, I have no doubt they would be removed by force (in my opinion, if this hypothetical scenario were to materialize).
edit on 7/17/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Any such action would likely result in DEEPSTATE traitors being hunted down and punished by good ole American justice. They have to sleep somewhere.

I think American patriots are prepared to take action if necessary to defend our lawfully installed President. I hate to say it, but the American people are far more intelligent than they were during the time President Kennedy was murdered. If that happened today, I have no doubt they would be removed by force.

Bull#.

American justice required due process, and reality is not based on loony fantasies, such as you posted.

American "patriots" would respect the rule of law and due process, and would not engage in the sort of pitch-fork justice you speak of.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think you would have to have a very... specific, wilfully information resistant mindset, in order to still be under any doubt about the existence of the deep state. There is no question that something of that nature exists, and given the evidence of the way things are now, compared with how they used to be, one has to assume that its alignment is with the corporatists, that is people exactly like Trump, like the big oil shills and so on, rather than being with and for the betterment of the people entire.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I think you would have to have a very... specific, wilfully information resistant mindset, in order to still be under any doubt about the existence of the deep state. There is no question that something of that nature exists, and given the evidence of the way things are now, compared with how they used to be, one has to assume that its alignment is with the corporatists, that is people exactly like Trump, like the big oil shills and so on, rather than being with and for the betterment of the people entire.

I'll preface this with but doesn't the right think believe know that George Soros for example is pushing buttons behind the scenes,dont you think the Clintons have influence behind the scenes. So if it exists its a knife that cuts both ways.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
THEY......CNN should know where the deep state is...I hear Brennan...Clapper.... still have there ToP Secret

Security Clearances.....and can access IT.....HOW THE HELL CAN THAT be....no longer Work there...but can

Communicate with EX ...deep state employees....and access files on any ONE..... THERE'S SOMETHING .......

REALLY FFFT UP WITH THAT .... GUESS we might Find out by Monday...If it's True ..and HoW too CHANGE

IT... I WAS SO PISSED When i...1st Learned about IT .....I could have typed ....3 PaGeS about it....!

I

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Soros, the Clintons... these are not left wingers, I hate to tell you, but they aren't. Left wing ideology requires a person to care not one bit for affluence, and only seek appropriate comfort for oneself and ones fellows, not luxury based on abuse of the capitalist system. For example, real lefties do not invest in the stock market, do not own shares in anything unless it is a co-operative, local and ethically run concern, do not want a strong oil industry, and want the petrodollar decimated in favour of a currency not based on the efficiency with which fossil fuels are mined, sold and burned.

Soros and the Clintons are in it for the money, which no actual lefty ever born, has ever been.

But, those tendencies toward being all about the bucks to be made, ARE the focus of the corporatist right. Basically, despite the fact that you may laugh at this initially, by behaviour and personal conduct, Hillary Clinton is a right winger, and should not be considered in the same light as people like me, for example. Soros, again, a man who does not live by leftist virtue, but by decidedly right wing ideas about how to make money, is not a lefty. He can say what he likes, and he can make all the donations he wants, but there is no such thing as a genuinely left wing millionaire or billionaire. The beliefs attendant to leftist ideals, insist that no one take such a massive share of the limited wealth available in a nation or on the planet, as he has, because there is no need for it, and because doing so would harm a great many people.

Accepting wealth concentration, even in your own benefit, is not a left wing thing to do, and those who do it disqualify them from being thought of as on or for the left, or for the people.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Soros, the Clintons... these are not left wingers, I hate to tell you, but they aren't. Left wing ideology requires a person to care not one bit for affluence, and only seek appropriate comfort for oneself and ones fellows, not luxury based on abuse of the capitalist system.

But here in America these are the people who have come to represent the left, Clinton in particular and many others. AND, this further underscores their deceit, corruption, greed, un-trustworthiness and complete lack of moral character. These aren't individuals who practice what they preach and stand before their constituents in suits from Salvation Army, but rather walk from their private jets and preach to the masses in their $10,000 suits. They bald face lie and claim to represent the little man when they do nothing of the sort. They are the lowest of the low, complete and utter scum.

So, while I agree with your assessment about the true left, these people are the face of the left's leadership. They are the face of evil and greed. And, for every candidate or politician on the left you "might" be able to find who walks the true walk of the left I can find 100 who flaunt it, take advantage of it and milk it for their own benefit.

It's disgusting, and I only wish the membership of the left could see it for what it really is.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Those at street level, DO decry the falsity of their representatives.

However, they are forced by lack of alternative, to vote for the most left leaning party, the party that at least pays lip service to their rights, rather than forgetting them entirely, the party which at least legislates to equalise and correct the imbalance in access to rights and freedoms, regardless of a persons religious, ethnic, sexual or gender identity, for example.

There is only one party whose policies on those matters, and a whole other bunch besides, make even the slightest sense for a left winger in America, and that party is the Democrat Party. I will guarantee to you now, that if it were financially possible to get a left winger who was born, lived and still lives at the grass roots, into the upper echelons of that party, that individual would become its leader, become its candidate for the Presidency. But is simply is not possible. The closest anyone has come in the entire history of America I would guess, is Bernie Sanders, and I am sure you will tell me all about how many problems there are with that, and I would likely agree with many of them.

That is the fundamental problem. The trouble is that both parties are penetrated by corporate interests, to a massive degree, and the only difference is that under Democrat governance, at least some progress is made, until of course some regressives come along and try to put the nation in a time machine, to return the good ole boys to the good ole times, where you could abuse people physically and verbally without any consequence.

If lefties had the option of a third party, or even better, ten or eleven parties, AND if it was utterly illegal for any donations to be used in campaign finance at all, but instead an equal share of a shared pool of campaign resources were given to each party with a candidate in a race, then the left would see SOARING representation in government, since they are so numerous. But no one in power will ever permit that, because the people having power and deploying it through their servant in the form of a socialist, left wing candidate for the Presidency, would be a threat to the corporatism. Again, that is not the fault of left wingers, and they cry about EVERY parties deficiencies with regard to who gets to represent and why. They are, in the main, reasonable folk, funnily enough. They just want the ceilings removed from above their heads, so that they can put forward real representatives.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

In general I pretty much agree with your post.

I have often wondered (fantasized maybe) about what it would be like to have a political candidate who really truly walked the walk instead of just talking the talk...ANY political candidate from ANY party.

I will say this, I had a lot less issues with Sanders for the Democratic party than I did with Clinton, but the world saw what happened there!

edit on 7/20/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join