It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Analyst asks "Where is the Deep State" to counter Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Where's the deep state, look in part at the S. E. S. for starters. Every organization has foot soldiers. The msm is the propaganda arm. Intel community, planning and psyops. Financial/economic control and manipulation, bis, fed, boc, boe, etc. Government plants, SES possibly. You have to look at the entire structure.

Dems, reps, msm, etc, have lost their cookies. Good. There is a deep state and the layers are starting to be peeled back. If, and it's a big if, Putin gives trump evidence on Clinton and that proves verifiable by forensic audit, she will take everyone down with her, most of the government, msm and maybe even the FED. There could be a real sh**storm coming :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Why not? If they want to segment the population into two extremist camps they must use someone as the catalyst for that division. Why not Trump? The media attacking him constantly is why his supporters are so devoted to him, just like the "deep state" planned it.

I've heard people on here say that they will support Trump "no matter what". That's the entire point of the media constant onslaught against him, to polarize people in either direction. It's working beautifully.
edit on 7/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a puppet of the deep state.

They hired him to make the folly that his presidency is.

The only question is does he know it or not

Trump's presidency is 100 percent a black psychological op on not only America but the whole world.

The deep state totally controls Trumps presidency.

Neocons now surround him

That is definite Tripe. Made from the stomach linings of cows, pigs or other farm animals- do your rambling words resemble.

The psychological op though is only what Trump did by winning, but the left invoked the psychological operation of madness upon themselves by not obeying their constitutional responsibilities and accepting the lawful outcome of the election, which even Hillary gave a speech about just prior, (except she thought it would be a reverse situation. (That part exposed massive hypocrisy of the type of which their is no cure. When Trump won, it made the left's worst fears become reality.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The ones barking the loudest about Trumo at this summit on both sides of the aisle,Cause these guys never agree on anything yet the Dems and the Neo cons, this summit all of a sudden is the cause they agree on.These are the ones that you need watch out for. These are the ones that have been bought out by the deep state, owned by outside influences the Schumers the McCains etc. The deep state if it exists never expected Trump to get elected so they thought owning the majority of the left and the Neo Cons was going to be enough to control the next 4 years. Not saying Trump cant be influenced or bought just it doesn't seem like he has been yet. Even once he was elected they thought he would be easy to topple over,that his bombastic style paired with presidential responsibilities and he would implode. Now they are seeing that he is strengthening has withstood the bombard of media hits and left vitriol. Now the DS is getting concerned because real or imagined Trump isn't that insider, ie he is beyond their influence for now. You can tell by the number of hit pieces from the media and the internet that get traction,crazy accusations. Now there are enough people that believe Eisenhower that believe there are outside influences mostly from big business that are pulling the strings somewhat behind the scene. They are in enough numbers they hope and believe Trump can end some of that. It is a dangerous time for him, but its not the right climate yet and they will continue to probe for something they can use effectively

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Do people believe this stuff?

It's the End of the World what Trump did?

Go decompress, watch some flowers.

Life will go on.

Either that or go Heaven's Gate yourselves.

That's what you sound like.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Do people believe this stuff?

It's the End of the World what Trump did?

Go decompress, watch some flowers.

Life will go on.

Either that or go Heaven's Gate yourselves.

That's what you sound like.

NM
edit on 16-7-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
CNN , you funny Brah.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think you are NOT my intended audience. People are getting hysterical about this.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Putin is the deep state

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sorry, my reply system marked you.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No worries

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Illumimasontruth

The deep state is brilliant in this plot.

Their most cherished puppets, the Neocons, couldn’t get elected county dog catcher after Bush: Iraq, Katrina, 911, the war on terror and the economic depression of 2008.

So what does the deep state do? Trump and his presidency.

The Neocons are back. There all on TV denouncing Trump.

They also infested Trumps administration now.

People will say and are saying.

Even Bush was better.
I actually do not believe any of our presidents have much power overall because of the deep state.

Having said that, things seem more shaken up than ever before. Trump has made a serious impact. The deep state seems shaken.

Admittedly, anyone who thinks they are above being thrown a wicked curve ball probably does not truly understand politics. So with that in mind I'll give you this much. If Trump is a deep state puppet he is only there unwittingly to further the divide.

From where I stand that is not the case and he actually instills some fear in them. They seem to need a new game plan right now.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
CNN is asking you a question? Then not telling you what to believe!?!!?
Either that, or they're telling you what to believe, by asking a question.

CNN is (one of many) a/the propaganda arm, of the "deep state". I don't have a good feeling that the OP "understands".. (educated) just how deep, "the state" has become.

Don't get your underwear in a bunch. It'll all come out in the wash.

Pres. Trump is the last real American president this country will ever get.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wolf Blitzer went full TDS.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

The U.S. President doesn't have much "power" under the U.S. Constitution. It's very limited. Matter of fact? It's actually "defined".

The days of Congress and/or the Senate not doing their job, is coming to a head. Just like the only and last great "Republic" Rome.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Trump is a puppet of the deep state.

They hired him to make the folly that his presidency is.

The only question is does he know it or not

Trump's presidency is 100 percent a black psychological op on not only America but the whole world.

The deep state totally controls Trumps presidency.

Neocons now surround him

So why is the Deep State also trying to impeach him? Why is the Deep State trying to stymie investigations at every turn, except those concerning Trump?

You have not thought this through.

Either way, gonna need proof boyo.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

That is the point. They want to make the neocons look good again.

That's the plot of Trump making a damn fool of himself over and over and over.

It's a deliberate black psychological psyop with Trump having neocons surrounding him.

Don’t you see what that does?

Of course, they want to make Trump look bad 24/7 so people will say

Damn, even Bush is better than this guy

peter strzok is that you? Trump still has you triggered, I can see your horns showing.
edit on 17-7-2018 by savagediver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If there is such entity as deep state and Trump wants to oust them than why did they let Trump become president in the first place?
Same people who push the deep state narrative are the very same people who claimed that the elections were rigged.
The so called deep state could have used Stormy Daniels before the elections and it have been enough to destroy any chance of Trump becoming president. But no. The opposite happened. Comey reopened the investigation into Hillary Clinton's e-mails in the final days of the campaign which basically gave Trump the presidency. Almost everyone laughed at Trump when he announced that he would run for president. If you placed a dollar on it at your local bookmaker you would be 10k$ richer today. And here you are telling me how there is some kind of deep state trying to sabotage Trump. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the logical fallacy. Someone pulled a joke on you with Trump presidency and is having a laugh right know while you guys think that there is some fight between good and evil.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: matafuchs

I believe Trump, Republicans, Democrats, Putin and others are all puppets who answer to the same unknown puppet master.

No, my friend, there are factions of a human power elite. There is no one Boss orchestrating everything. Forces are making themselves visible in ways that were unthinkable just 4 short years ago. We are seeing for the first time, a real life battle royal for the planet Earth, between the factions allied on one side, and the factions allied on the other, the 2 main sides that have drastically different visions for the future of mankind.

One side believes in the potential of mankind. They saw what could be accomplished in 1969 when The United States of America sent a man to the moon. That's what we can do together, with freedom, with the Constitution, with the American way of life.

The others, they say they know better. Mankind is not to be trusted. They have been tested time and time again and they tend toward division and revenge anytime it's placed before them, they need little encouragement to take up the banner of hate. They must be ruled with an Iron fist, and we must retain our power more than ever before, lest the masses bring mankind to oblivion...

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

instead you are watching breitbartnews? i sometimes watch cnn, because there are a lot good shows: african voices for example. and there a few very good journalists. yeah, openminded, liberal, curious, i know, its a crime nowadays to be sort of human, but, watching fox, for example, its like watching ken and barbie talking about life after getting brainwashed by satan himself. cnn isn't the problem, education is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join