It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Analyst asks "Where is the Deep State" to counter Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The Deep State. The Shadow Government. Does it exist? If you ask the Kennedy Family they would say yes but there are things being said and aligning that are very telling about our country.

With Trump meeting Putin the left, and the RINO's, have lost their minds. They remind me of the baseball parent who is yelling at an umpire about a non called strike from 100 feet away and on the first base line with no sight line. It does not matter. If they do not like it they will say something and will NEVER back down even when wrong. It is happening here. They are right and someone else is wrong.

Link

Secretary of Homeland Security came out with statements this week about continued Russian interference. This was not on Obama’s watch. That’s this week. FBI director continues the investigation. Department of Justice continues support for the investigation. Congress continues saying this investigation’s legitimate.

Curious point in American government: when do we see almost a shadow government come out and say “we cannot side with the government,” whether it’s the Babinet or the Senate.

So, how is 'confirmation' of a opposition of Trump that has been downplayed by the MSM going to be covered when it is the MSM stating it?

I will be honest for the first time since he was elected I feel worried about the life expectancy of our president. The last president to not fall in line was JFK. We know how that turned out for him and his brother. Insiders again yet outside.

The big meeting is over and I do not see Red Dawn happening in my town so I guess the Trumpster did not hand over the key just yet. However, more and more every day the facade of what we thought was freedom is eroded by the media and its hate of Donald Trump.

edit on Julpm31pmf0000002018-07-16T19:45:45-05:000745 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I believe Trump, Republicans, Democrats, Putin and others are all puppets who answer to the same unknown puppet master.

edit on 7/16/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

CNN is one of the main reasons why I cancelled cable TV.
I don't understand why people pay for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This was a signal to Obama. Who else could come out and encourage a revolt besides the former traitor-in-cheif. His word is gold to the mindless minions on the left.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumin
This was a signal to Obama. Who else could come out and encourage a revolt besides the former traitor-in-cheif. His word is gold to the mindless minions on the left.

Barack has came out of seclusion lately moreso than months before.
And , as usual , speaking out against Truth , Justice , and the American(US) Way.
Has it began already ?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm a bit confused by what the heck they are saying here.
Are that saying there is no shadow government because they haven't come out against him? Duh, Shadow government people!

Are they admitting there is, and that they need to come out against him? Same as above.

Are they hinting that something needs to be done with President Trump by them? Well then, yes, he needs to be concerned.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Trump is a puppet of the deep state.

They hired him to make the folly that his presidency is.

The only question is does he know it or not

Trump's presidency is 100 percent a black psychological op on not only America but the whole world.

The deep state totally controls Trumps presidency.

Neocons now surround him

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

CNN is one of the main reasons why I cancelled cable TV.
I don't understand why people pay for it.

CNN gets 60% of its revenue from Cable, Dish, etc.. contracts, and 40% from Ads. Getting rid of whatever service you have, hurts CNN more than boycotting their advertisers.

But to be honest, CNN helps President Trump, because they are SO hateful, just like MSNBC. Even loyal viewers take much of what CNN/MSNBC says, with a grain of salt, because their personal quality of life is generally better than it was when Obama was running the show.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

this is why i got bounced by the mods replying to tripe like this i should know better

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Projectile vomit much.................

Where I sit Deep State seems to be having its strings pulled by Trump and I'm enjoying the show despite the stink being left behind by those long deluded by 4am msm talking points, Ailinsky like thinking and general cussedness in disposition.

The almost age old saying generated in early computer times applies aptly - "garbage in/garbage out" as establishment heads explode in panic mode when losing control of narrative.

Alex asks, "what crime was exposed in Helsinki?" Contestant correctly answers "$400 million of influence buying, Alex"

Sure riled up the natives!

Seems all else is one big distraction operation from that tell by Putin.

Properly tracked down and proven true that little factoid blows "Muh Russia" out of the water like broadside from a battleship.

Panic time!
edit on 16-7-2018 by Phoenix because: add comment

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

double post
edit on 16-7-2018 by Phoenix because: double

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump is a puppet of the deep state.

They hired him to make the folly that his presidency is.

The only question is does he know it or not

Trump's presidency is 100 percent a black psychological op on not only America but the whole world.

The deep state totally controls Trumps presidency.

Neocons now surround him

Wow! Let us look at what Deep state is.

A state within a state or a deep state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("deep state"), such as the armed forces or public authorities intelligence agencies, police, secret police, administrative agencies, and branches of government bureaucracy), does not respond to the civilian political leadership.

en.wikipedia.org...

President Trump is the leader that the people elected according to our Constitution. The Deep state will be working against the civilian political leader. That would be Trump.

Any questions?

edit on 16-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You are so naïve.

If the deep state is so powerful how would they let a two-bit phony crooked FAKE billionaire who can’t spot lying win the presidency?

THEY WANTED HIM TO WIN

If a fool like Trump can beat the deep state then there is no deep state

edit on 16-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If the Shadow Government was for Trump, the media wouldn't be attacking him with nonsense 24/7

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is the point. They want to make the neocons look good again.

That's the plot of Trump making a damn fool of himself over and over and over.

It's a deliberate black psychological psyop with Trump having neocons surrounding him.

Don’t you see what that does?

Of course, they want to make Trump look bad 24/7 so people will say

Damn, even Bush is better than this guy

edit on 16-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

We have former presidents who have confirmed and warned us about the deep state.

It absolutely exists. I believe it is in all of our best interests to allow them as little power as possible.

For us, knowledge is power. Power to the people. Not the deep state.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So far it does not seem like his presidency is a folly. Unless unraveling the Democratic party is the gameplan.

I'm IND and hate the party system with a passion but the Democratic party looks real sad, desperate, and ignorant right now. Even foolish.

I was never a big Trump fan but he's obviously winning. What does that say for any opposition?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

The deep state is brilliant in this plot.

Their most cherished puppets, the Neocons, couldn’t get elected county dog catcher after Bush: Iraq, Katrina, 911, the war on terror and the economic depression of 2008.

So what does the deep state do? Trump and his presidency.

The Neocons are back. There all on TV denouncing Trump.

They also infested Trumps administration now.

People will say and are saying.

Even Bush was better.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What is going to happen is Trump will either be impeached or resign.
And Pence the religious fanatic Neocon, very much like Bush, will take over.

Look for a false flag where Iran will be blamed

Then they’ll be a backlash against Russia, probably a war with Iran and the Syria scab will open back up.

We'll be worst off.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Your crap story falls apart as soon as one realizes it's not Trump which looks bad 24/7, it's the leftist MSM and radical left which keeps making fools of themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join