It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is a bigger threat to America,politicians colluding with Russia or globalists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just a straight up question, who would you consider a bigger threat to this country, politicians
"colluding" with Russia or politicians selling out the American people to the globalists and their agenda? Please give an answer and why.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The only threat is the deluded populace.

We can all learn and know what is happening in the world. That we don't, is the threat.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

How are they not different magnitudes of the same thing?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

who would you consider a bigger threat to this country

Politicians,political parties,mass media,internets, and the American public.

In that order.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted

We can all learn and know what is happening in the world. That we don't, is the threat.

I think you may be severely underestimating the challenge of drawing an accurate conclusion to the state of worldly affairs. You act as if there is a truthful ticker in sight....which I think many here will agree is not at all the case.

If were going to be real honest about the state of worldly affairs, we need to acknowledge that in spite of the internet...we don't know jack. We are likely less accurately informed of worldly affairs today than we have ever been because more misinformation, counter-narratives, and basic interpretations are available for people to get hung up on in the search of truth...

X-files in one of their last seasons did a funny but accurate episode on this called "The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat". lot of truth told in that episode.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-7-2018 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
Just a straight up question, who would you consider a bigger threat to this country, politicians
"colluding" with Russia or politicians selling out the American people to the globalists and their agenda? Please give an answer and why.

The military/industrial complex is the biggest threat to America - it was spawned there, thanks to operation paperclip and banksters, and now politicians collude with Russia and other countries, they collude with globalists (some of them are globalists), they collude with intelligence agencies, they collude with media, they collude with corporations like Haliburton.

This is the mechanisms of the military/industrial complex agenda - the deep state, the non-electables, the entrenched - they all need purging - all of them. Forget the 2-party tripe.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sly1one

originally posted by: Admitted

I think you may be severely underestimating the challenge of drawing an accurate conclusion to the state of worldly affairs. You act as if there is a truthful ticker in sight....which I think many here will agree is not at all the case.

If were going to be real honest about the state of worldly affairs, we need to acknowledge that in spite of the internet...we don't know jack. We are likely less accurately informed of worldly affairs today than we have ever been because more misinformation, counter-narratives, and basic interpretations are available for people to get hung up on in the search of truth...

X-files in one of their last seasons did a funny but accurate episode on this called "The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat". lot of truth told in that episode.

That's exactly what I mean. We are all so well-researched because we have the internet...and we are led daily in the stories...we don't know jack.

Just the story of the day. Until tomorrow when we forget.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I made this post not as a judgment call. I don't want our govt officials colluding with ANY group. I have just found it ironic that there is so much worry about Trump colluding with Russia, but you don't hear much with regards to democrats (and some republicans) who seem to consistently kowtow to a globalist agenda.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The globalists, by far. Unless you don’t like living in a Democratic Republic governed by a Constitution and Bill of Rights (well, at least that’s how it’s supposed to be).

The globalists want nothing more than to make America as poor as the rest of the world and force it’s citizens to pay taxes to support countries around the world. The idea of a sovereign nation is foreign to globalists. See EU and the subsequent Brexit as a glimpse of globalism.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Below is a rare image of the American old guard establishment meeting with the Russian government, circa 2018 (colorized)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
not a single person with some sanity and who isn't totally ruled by emotions considers Russia a major threat. The Saudi's nearly collapsed their economy a few years ago by producing massive amounts of oil and dropping the entire market.

Also Germany at the same time could stop buying their oil and Russia is screwed.

The world order is an immediately threat to everyone on the planet. Just look at the petro chemicals in your food supply.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Russia looks out for Russian interests. They are the ultimate nationalists. Russia will always do what is in Russians best interests.

Globalists are one-world-government communists.

I'd go for politicians colluding with Russians, because they will always work towards their interests.

Globalists will lie and destroy you just so they can have their way.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Colluding with any other country to disrupt the sovereignty of our nation is bad. I sure wouldn't want to be under Putin's control and I definitely do not want to be under the control of some of the people running the EU.

The citizens of the countries the EU have under them are quickly loosing much of the control of their nations, the people at the top of the EU are strongly opinionated about their personal beliefs, they do not negotiate and from what I am seeing, many of the policies they dream up have severe flaws, flaws that are bad for the citizens of the countries they command. It is just another organization trying to get dominance of the world.

I am not against Russia, and I think we can have a little better relationship with them. I would prefer to have the freedoms the US offers though. The people in Europe seem to be losing their rights as of late, for the good of the EU...hierarchy.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Russia looks out for Russian interests. They are the ultimate nationalists. Russia will always do what is in Russians best interests.

Globalists are one-world-government communists.

I'd go for politicians colluding with Russians, because they will always work towards their interests.

Globalists will lie and destroy you just so they can have their way.

Boy, you got that one right.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

now that I think of it, it's important to have a relationship with Russia if China is going to ditch the dollar, we will need it

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I believe Putin, Trump and the Globalists all have the same puppet masters (No one knows who they are though).

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I made a thread addressing this issue (ATS: Imperialism, just plain old filthy Imperialism). In that thread I asked the basic question;

"Do you believe that this current movement towards Globalism is a good thing without know who will ultimately be in control of the movement, or do you feel that a nationalistic approach to world affairs where people should care for their own countries first and the world second is a better way to go?"

In this vein I have to say that the biggest threat is the people who blindly follow the Global Imperialists without knowing who the leadership is. The Global Imperialists are really able to control people by manipulating them, and it is these manipulated people that create the thread we have to deal with. If it wasn't for the ability of the Global Imperialists to manipulate others they would be powerless against the masses.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I never even thought about that, buy you are probably right.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

whatonearthishappening.com...
.order followers are our downfall

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join