It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Kushner’s family firm accused of pushing out tenants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Hmm, I think there is something to it.

“We’ve looked into hundreds of rent-stabilized buildings and this is one of the worst we’ve ever seen,” says Aaron Carr, head of tenant watchdog Housing Rights Initiative, whose investigation led to the lawsuit. “The scale and speed of tenants leaving, the conditions to which they were exposed, provides a window into the Kushner Cos.′ predatory business model.”

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I think this story is BS

It's obviously true and on top of that he got a lot of his building stuff done by lying and fraudulent paperwork to the city. That came out months ago. He is a dirtbag criminal that should be in prison.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
We're getting derailed. Please.

Let's focus on this topic and on the Kushner family. What people think about that. If it turns out true, is there any excuse for it? How does it reflect on the First family and who they value and choose to surround themselves with.

It's obviously Trumps fault. Is this an impeachable offense?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If course this isn’t trump’s fault..

it was trump’s fault when he did the same thing back in the 80s.. lol

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

We're getting derailed. Please.

Let's focus on this topic and on the Kushner family. What people think about that. If it turns out true, is there any excuse for it? How does it reflect on the First family and who they value and choose to surround themselves with.

It's obviously Trumps fault. Is this an impeachable offense?

Can Kushner be impeached? No, but he can be fired.

If this lawsuit gains ground or the tenants win, do we wanna bet if Trump will fire a person who exploits and scams people? I'm going to guess he won't even blink an eye.

In fact he'll probably blame 'fake news' and say those tenants don't exist. Or maybe there was a previous Democrat law that made Kushner do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Well, you seem to have given up on Trump himself and gone full tilt towards anyone near him. That's all well and good, but remember, he won't be president forever. When the other guy gets in, will you cheer when his family is paraded around as if it were his fault? I doubt it. But I'm a patient guy, I can wait a few years and see how you react then.

But in regards to the OP, if it was criminal, why is it in civil court?

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, you seem to have given up on Trump himself and gone full tilt towards anyone near him. That's all well and good, but remember, he won't be president forever. When the other guy gets in, will you cheer when his family is paraded around as if it were his fault? I doubt it. But I'm a patient guy, I can wait a few years and see how you react then.

But in regards to the OP, if it was criminal, why is it in civil court?

I'm guessing if we found out Ivanka was avoiding taxes on her Chinese imports, you'd find that an attack too? Or if Melania was found to have been in adult movies, you'd find that an attack?

The last thing that would cross your mind is that you've offered unflinching support to those who are not even worthy to shine your own boots.

But take it as an attack, take it any way you will -- as long as there is rampant corruption in the White House and surrounding it, I'll re-post it here for us to be aware. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Patience is good, I applaud it, but why wait a few years? Why don't you just check my history and see if I defended Obama or Hillary? I don't defend politicians, it's a sure way to fail and end up looking a dunce.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Point is, you seem to resort to attacking the family, then somehow suggesting it's Trump's fault. I'm sure they all did or do things that could be considered bad by some, and some might even be down right evil. But currently, this looks really transparent and quite weak. I'm sorry, it's just how it looks from here. Trumps son Barron must have cheated on his last exam too, I look forward to your expose' on that topic as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

he didn't get an A in all of his classes

EVIL BARON TRUMP!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Please point out where I said this was Trump's fault.
edit on 17-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It wasn't "said", it's implied, and others have ran with it. (key word -suggesting)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It wasn't "said", it's implied, and others have ran with it. (key word -suggesting)

Ahhh you're assuming, got it. If you want to focus on what I said, it was that they are family and they make each other look good or bad. Good or bad.

Assume away. Take care.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ahhh you're assuming, got it. If you want to focus on what I said, it was that they are family and they make each other look good or bad. Good or bad.

Assume away. Take care.

you should find the dumbass who wrote this and let him know it's hurting the point of the OP.

be surprised or not, but this news certainly won't do any favors for the First family and their image.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You know what they say about ass-uming

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

They learnt well from the other slum lords of NY
Business is business..oh well

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou