It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
a reply to: seeker1963

Exactly, Russia is not our country's #1 enemy.

I took the oath to defend our country from enemies foreign and domestic, and right now? We as a Constitutional Republic have a much more threatening domestic problem than we do foreign!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: shawmanfromny

As if anyone expected Trump to drill into him while they were together in front of cameras.

Could you imagine if Trump had the balls to use the strong language previous administrations have used against Putin?

Who could forget the infamous "Mr. Putin, cut it out"?

The only way you can top that is if you told him we were tired of his malarkey.

If POTUS 45 had said ANYTHING strong to President Putin, the exact same Congress critters bitching now would be accusing him of trying to start WWIII. Just like they did when he spoke sternly to NK.

For sure they would. Look at what happened with Trump's supreme court nominee. The so-called women's rights groups already had the script written out, complete with "XX" in place of the nominee's name, because they really didn't care who he nominated, they were going to say the same thing no matter who it turned out to be.

Ok. So what? You propose they rally against their best interest in order to support the president?

link   
www.msn.com...

Price of oil is down.... and will likely fall.... score.

link   
Keep defending the treason, Cult 45. If you hate America so much, ever think of packing it up and moving to mother Russia? Seems you'd be much happier there!

Here is some reading material for you, by the way!

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Meddling occurred (so far we know by "bots" online).

So do we turn off the internet or block free speech?

Do we have to stop our propaganda campaigns?

Should we get sanctioned when we support Alexei Navalny? Or when we use our media and CIA to meddle in elections? Or are we always morally right when we do it? Like in Iraq?

Meddling ordered by Putin.

Maybe we should just let it go and lick Putin's boots in front of the world? Maybe we should insult our allies? Maybe we should break our treaties and agreements with those allies. M

Oh wait... Trump already did those things.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: ttropia

Exactly, Russia is not our country's #1 enemy.

I took the oath to defend our country from enemies foreign and domestic, and right now? We as a Constitutional Republic have a much more threatening domestic problem than we do foreign!

Yes the Anti-Trump crowd that will do anything and everything to keep the country divided rather than put together a solid platform and actually try to win an election based on something other than emotional outbreaks and "We hate Trump".

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Politicians pissed because we aren't at war with Russia.

SMH

It's funny that the media is so concerned about Russia influencing our elections when the MSM does it far better than they do!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: matafuchs

I hear Trump's new hat reads MARA. Make America Russia Already.

Maybe the President should move to Russia and run for President there. Since he seems to have their best interest at heart.

And those of you who follow Trump blindly, you are the sheep now. And sheep NEVER see themselves as sheep. It's so ironic that you guys claim to deny ignorance here, yet would side with Putin over fellow Americans. Pathetic.

Charles Manson was a "fellow American".

link   

TY Sir

link   

Maybe we should insult our allies?

Like calling people deplorable?

link   

originally posted by: Plotus
www.msn.com...

Price of oil is down.... and will likely fall.... score.

Thanks to the Saudis...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
STUNNER?

The latest poll shows that Vladimir Putin has more credibility than CNN.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

No he changed it to 'iD10T' '

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Keep defending the treason, Cult 45. If you hate America so much, ever think of packing it up and moving to mother Russia? Seems you'd be much happier there!

abcnews.go.com...

Seems like you Cultural Marxists would be more fitting to pack your bags and move considering your goal is globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty and the destruction of the Constitution?

I hear the EU is looking for the likes of you?

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Maybe we should insult our allies?

Like calling people deplorable?

Huh? You still stuck on Clinton? Just for the record... I didn't vote for her and we're not talking about her... know why? Because she's not the POTUS.

I have a hard time giving any legitimacy to any POTUS that isn't criticized or challenged by their own Party. Schumer and MCainn are trying to give the GOP some balls again...

link   
Curious it fell at 5 am today.... how convincing

link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

Yes... he's a traitor. Plain as the nose on your face.

You mean when Russia played both sides to cause division and unrest? Just as they continue to do online on a host of different issues? You mean like what both sides have been doing for 50+ years?

I think the only way we look weak is if we fall into their trap, or raise such a big stink over it as if it hasn't been happening for decades.

You are entitled to your opinion, but mine is the more we bitch about what they did the more they laugh.

As I've asked many other people projecting the same sentiment as you, what do you suggest we do?

Admit the meddling occurred and take steps to prevent in the future.

Stop attacking our own intelligence orgs

Stop taking the word of those accused of meddling

Demand extradition of the 12 indicted.

Impose sanctions if not extradited

Stop licking Putin's boots

Sigh...Russia law does not allow for extradition of citizens, it’s been reported repeatedly; POTUS 45 said Putin strongly denied the hacking charges - POTUS 45 NEVER said he concurred; yes, it’s terrible one should hold their enemies close to better protect themselves and those they are responsible for...please let some fresh air (and perhaps critical and rational thought) into your bubble.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

abcnews.go.com...

Seems like you Cultural Marxists would be more fitting to pack your bags and move considering your goal is globalism and the destruction of national sovereignty and the destruction of the Constitution?

I hear the EU is looking for the likes of you?

Straw Man BS fallacy... you guys should try arguing a point without resorting to the "Clinton Lost" and "your a loser Liberal" come back.... weak as #.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

Yes... he's a traitor. Plain as the nose on your face.

You mean when Russia played both sides to cause division and unrest? Just as they continue to do online on a host of different issues? You mean like what both sides have been doing for 50+ years?

I think the only way we look weak is if we fall into their trap, or raise such a big stink over it as if it hasn't been happening for decades.

You are entitled to your opinion, but mine is the more we bitch about what they did the more they laugh.

As I've asked many other people projecting the same sentiment as you, what do you suggest we do?

Admit the meddling occurred and take steps to prevent in the future.

Stop attacking our own intelligence orgs

Stop taking the word of those accused of meddling

Demand extradition of the 12 indicted.

Impose sanctions if not extradited

Stop licking Putin's boots

Sigh...Russia law does not allow for extradition of citizens, it’s been reported repeatedly; POTUS 45 said Putin strongly denied the hacking charges - POTUS 45 NEVER said he concurred; yes, it’s terrible one should hold their enemies close to better protect themselves and those they are responsible for...please let some fresh air (and perhaps critical and rational thought) into your bubble.

Sigh... I guess we should just take Putin's word for it then... my bad... sorry...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

abcnews.go.com...

ABC News?

No, but thanks.

I’d rather maintain my brain cells.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join