It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference?

Wake me up when people learn how this countries democratic process works.

Go back to sleep... this country's democratic process was interfered with by the Russians.... and Trump's supporters are fine with it. I get it. Good to know.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

Well then you can tell me how the electoral college was 'hacked' ?

And what effect did rigged primary,debates, polls, and foreign nationals speaking at the democratic convention in Philly had.
edit on 16-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

Ad hominem. Ad hominem. Ad hominem.

Well done, you snuck three of them into two lines.

On topic though, does anyone think the President did us any favors by being weak in Helsinki? Was it alright for a President to side with a foreign country and badmouth his own agencies and citizens on the same day? Does anyone think he is making any friends back home acting like this, when he should be healing things instead of continually creating more division?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

As if anyone expected Trump to drill into him while they were together in front of cameras.

Could you imagine if Trump had the balls to use the strong language previous administrations have used against Putin?

Who could forget the infamous "Mr. Putin, cut it out"?

The only way you can top that is if you told him we were tired of his malarkey.

If POTUS 45 had said ANYTHING strong to President Putin, the exact same Congress critters bitching now would be accusing him of trying to start WWIII. Just like they did when he spoke sternly to NK.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: seagull

If Trump is talking to Putin, and Putin is talking back, that's a good thing.

I really don't miss the Cold War...and I'd rather not have Cold War II, thanks anyway.

Exactly. I grew up in the 1980's. I remember the hysteria and fear mongering about how we could all get nuked at any moment.

Why do I want that back? It sucked.

Yep, even as an 8 year old I often said to myself while hiding under a desk covering my head during one of these drills, "How is this going to protect me from a nuke?"...

I remember thinking the exact same thing. "How is hiding under my desk going to save me if a nuclear bomb blows up my city?" Even as a child, I realized those drills were utterly pointless. And as an adult, I realize it was xenophobic fear-mongering.

link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

Yes... he's a traitor. Plain as the nose on your face.

You mean when Russia played both sides to cause division and unrest? Just as they continue to do online on a host of different issues? You mean like what both sides have been doing for 50+ years?

I think the only way we look weak is if we fall into their trap, or raise such a big stink over it as if it hasn't been happening for decades.

You are entitled to your opinion, but mine is the more we bitch about what they did the more they laugh.

As I've asked many other people projecting the same sentiment as you, what do you suggest we do?

Admit the meddling occurred and take steps to prevent in the future.

Stop attacking our own intelligence orgs

Stop taking the word of those accused of meddling

Demand extradition of the 12 indicted.

Impose sanctions if not extradited

Stop licking Putin's boots

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

What video did you watch? It looked like two guys who need to talk who could not because no matter WHAT was discussed or said the media, who hates them anyways, would just say whatever they had already decided.

I do not live in Russia. The way they run their country is their right. However, I want to have a good relationship with them. As stated, Syria shows what they could if they wanted work together.

Why would we not want Russia as an ally instead of a declared enemy?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am very nice and polite to my neighbor. If they tread on me, Its ugly #ed for them.

That is the way I see it. Olive branch.

Do not mistake kindness for weakness.
edit on 16-7-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference?

Wake me up when people learn how this countries democratic process works.

Go back to sleep... this country's democratic process was interfered with by the Russians.... and Trump's supporters are fine with it. I get it. Good to know.

Just for snips and giggles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Update: A federal judge dismissed the DNC lawsuit on August 28. The court recognized that the DNC treated voters unfairly, but ruled that the DNC is a private corporation;therefore, voters cannot protect their rights by turning to the courts:

But Rushya!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

If McCain is upset? Trump did the right thing, Schumer goes without saying and who cares what the Communist Brennan thinks?

On topic though, does anyone think the President did us any favors by being weak in Helsinki? Was it alright for a President to side with a foreign country and badmouth his own agencies and citizens on the same day? Does anyone think he is making any friends back home acting like this, when he should be healing things instead of continually creating more division?

How was he weak? He negotiated in hopes of calming down a war which just might wipe out the population of the whole world rather than puff out his chest like you are because you are still upset you lost an election?

I will damn sure vote for Trump again, and I am sure many more will as well if you guy who lost the last election keep up this behavior.

I am more worried about going to war with those of you who think like you do in that because you lost the election you are willing to burn this country to the ground throwing you hissy fits than I am Russia, if you want to be honest about things.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Meddling occurred (so far we know by "bots" online).

So do we turn off the internet or block free speech?

Do we have to stop our propaganda campaigns?

Should we get sanctioned when we support Alexei Navalny? Or when we use our media and CIA to meddle in elections? Or are we always morally right when we do it? Like in Iraq?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am a proud American citizen. POTUS 45 said nothing derogatory about me today. Then again, I’m not an employee of corrupt American intelligence agencies.

p.s. POTUS 45 is NOT trying to make friends. He is trying to save America...in his own way...which, granted, is heavy handed sometimes, and non-politician like in almost all cases.

I noticed the lefties on here all seemingly supported POTUS 44s worldwide apology tour...which resulted in making America about the weakest 1st world power in the world during those 8 years.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Exactly, Russia is not our country's #1 enemy.

link   

On topic though, does anyone think the President did us any favors by being weak in Helsinki?
The truth is not a weaknesses except to our previous leaders.

Was it alright for a President to side with a foreign country and badmouth his own agencies and citizens on the same day? Does anyone think he is making any friends back home acting like this, when he should be healing things instead of continually creating more division?

First you call him weak, then you say he is standing up to the entire US intelligence community. Seems pretty strong to me. I would imagine it takes quite a bit of courage to call out the intelligence community that arms Wahhabist and calls them freedom fighters. Not the kind of people you want to piss off if your weak and enjoy living.

Which one is it? I'm confused now. Is he weak or strong?

My opinion he is the strongest leader this nation has seen since JFK. And he knowingly takes the same risks that JFK took each day he fights corruption within his own borders.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

How was he weak?

He didn't cut and run from Iraq.

He didn't draw red lines in Syria.

He didn't send the US EFFING MILITARY to Africa to fight Ebola.

He didn't blame cops for doing their effing jobs.

He didn't blame a video for the embassy overrun and our ambassador and 3 others murder on September 11th anniversary.

Just of few examples of his weakness

link   

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

You mean when Russia played both sides to cause division and unrest? Just as they continue to do online on a host of different issues? You mean like what both sides have been doing for 50+ years?

I think the only way we look weak is if we fall into their trap, or raise such a big stink over it as if it hasn't been happening for decades.

You are entitled to your opinion, but mine is the more we bitch about what they did the more they laugh.

As I've asked many other people projecting the same sentiment as you, what do you suggest we do?

Admit the meddling occurred and take steps to prevent in the future.

Stop attacking our own intelligence orgs

Stop taking the word of those accused of meddling

Demand extradition of the 12 indicted.

Impose sanctions if not extradited

Stop licking Putin's boots

Too late, man. His supporters have breached the threshold and believe all those things to be positives. They're in here celebrating it.

link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

As if anyone expected Trump to drill into him while they were together in front of cameras.

Could you imagine if Trump had the balls to use the strong language previous administrations have used against Putin?

Who could forget the infamous "Mr. Putin, cut it out"?

The only way you can top that is if you told him we were tired of his malarkey.

If POTUS 45 had said ANYTHING strong to President Putin, the exact same Congress critters bitching now would be accusing him of trying to start WWIII. Just like they did when he spoke sternly to NK.

For sure they would. Look at what happened with Trump's supreme court nominee. The so-called women's rights groups already had the script written out, complete with "XX" in place of the nominee's name, because they really didn't care who he nominated, they were going to say the same thing no matter who it turned out to be.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Maybe y'all should consider that he is doing what he does which is to make deals. If he makes deals that keep all those loose nukes from raining down on y'all's head, maybe that would be a good thing. Ol' Hilly was taking bribes from Russia via the Clinton Foundation to fix them up with some Yew-rainium or maybe y'all didn't read that part about the ol' Stumbler and the ol' Philanderer making $500,000 dollar speeches to the Russians. Ungraciously, ol' Hilly wanted to confront the Russians over a generally worthless bit o'land called Syreeaah. Yep, nothing like two countries with the most nukes on the planet playing chicken over a dictator in a nothing country.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What I really want to know is if Podestas’ password is STILL “password”? Sure does make that hacking much easier, don’t ya know...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I hear Trump's new hat reads MARA. Make America Russia Already.

Maybe the President should move to Russia and run for President there. Since he seems to have their best interest at heart.

And those of you who follow Trump blindly, you are the sheep now. And sheep NEVER see themselves as sheep. It's so ironic that you guys claim to deny ignorance here, yet would side with Putin over fellow Americans. Pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join