It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Trump could cure McCains tumor and he would still get the finger from him and a thumbs down vote.

Reply to all,

I had totally forgot the O line .....I said "Mr. Putin, cut it out..."....like he was disciplining the dog. He got on the counter so I said cut it out.

Laughable. We need a good relationship with Russia because of China. Nothing wrong with reducing tensions instead of creating them so the MIC can keep on working.

Also, I heard Stormy Daniels dressed as Pocahontas was in the secret meeting with those two...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
So, the usual suspects are against him?

Then he must have done something right.

It's really annoying, not liking the guy (Trump), yet having to give credit where credit is due.

Yea, I'm not a huge fan, but it gets tiresome having the media tell me how I am supposed to perceive things. Funny he called this though.

Heading to Helsinki, Finland – looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia ...over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems...
twitter

link   
Why the hell do we want to go back to Russia as an enemy? We need to move forward and try peace for a change. The same useful idiots are always trying to protect their endless war machine.

+1 more 
link   
We are repairing relations with another super power. The horror. That means my children may have to live another day.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Senator Schumer Says Trump Is Weak, Disgraceful And a Pushover For Taking Putin's Word

Schumer is one to talk.

Two years of Russia xenophobia.

link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

If Trump is talking to Putin, and Putin is talking back, that's a good thing.

I really don't miss the Cold War...and I'd rather not have Cold War II, thanks anyway.

Exactly. I grew up in the 1980's. I remember the hysteria and fear mongering about how we could all get nuked at any moment.

Why do I want that back? It sucked.

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

TDS now includes the secondary side effect RDS.

Yes I am against US meddling everywhere and I support Russias right to push back.

The US was a weaponized tool of the globalist swamp creatures. The few remaining swamp creatures out themselves everytime they speak.

Trump is right to say the US caused the problem. Our previous leaders, Clinton and the rest of the swamp were pushing war over diplomacy. Why? Because Putin wouldn't sell Russia to globalist like our US leaders had done with the US.

The only week leaders were the ones paid for by the establishment. Trump and Putin are both strong leaders, diplomacy is a two way street. Acknowledging the US past mistakes is a great step towards negotiations with Russia.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why the hell do we want to go back to Russia as an enemy? We need to move forward and try peace for a change. The same useful idiots are always trying to protect their endless war machine.

^^

that has got to be a first. but I take your point, no matter what hinged you to say it.

trying to evolve out of old tactics isn't a bad thing, as most have always said no matter the prez or political party

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

Yes... he's a traitor. Plain as the nose on your face.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I really don't miss the Cold War...and I'd rather not have Cold War II, thanks anyway.

Exactly. I grew up in the 1980's. I remember the hysteria and fear mongering about how we could all get nuked at any moment.

Yep, even as an 8 year old I often said to myself while hiding under a desk covering my head during one of these drills, "How is this going to protect me from a nuke?"...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

the enemy of my enemy is my ally.

i did not vote for Trummp, but damn, the media hates him.
the bad guys (shummmer, mkkain, clinnton, 0bama, bushes, etc) hate him.
they alll hate Puttin, even tho when 0bama was around Puttin was our pal.

if the bad guys and media hate Trumpp/Puttin, then that makes me think they are doing something good.
edit on 16-7-2018 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I remember the hysteria and fear mongering about how we could all get nuked at any moment.

We still can.

Or for those that watched How it ends.

A volcano is git's us.

Or last but not least.

Gunz.Corporations,GMO, and the CLIMATE is out to git us.

link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference? It shouldn't matter which party the meddling benefited from.

Talking points aside... Trump acts like a boot licking pussy while Putin sabotages our democracy and y'all just think it's great! It doesn't take much common sense to understand that we're being sold down the river for a few dollars to line Trump's and his buddies bank vaults.

Is it too late to vote Hillary?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't think Trump is the Pussy here!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: shawmanfromny

TDS now includes the secondary side effect RDS.

Yes I am against US meddling everywhere and I support Russias right to push back.

The US was a weaponized tool of the globalist swamp creatures. The few remaining swamp creatures out themselves everytime they speak.

Trump is right to say the US caused the problem. Our previous leaders, Clinton and the rest of the swamp were pushing war over diplomacy. Why? Becaue Putin wouldn't sell Russia to them.

The US has demonstrably pushed war over diplomacy -- and war over democracy -- on multiple occasions. I have no desire to defend that, or the evil creeps who want to see such a system continue.

link   

So y'all would rather that the US looks weak and unable to defend our own elections from outside interference?

Wake me up when people learn how this countries democratic process works.

link   

originally posted by: ttropia

Is it too late to vote Hillary?

Oh please... that # is old.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You mean when Russia played both sides to cause division and unrest? Just as they continue to do online on a host of different issues? You mean like what both sides have been doing for 50+ years?

I think the only way we look weak is if we fall into their trap, or raise such a big stink over it as if it hasn't been happening for decades.

You are entitled to your opinion, but mine is the more we bitch about what they did the more they laugh.

As I've asked many other people projecting the same sentiment as you, what do you suggest we do?
edit on 16-7-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   

Al I do know is that no Russian held a gun to me when I voted. That's all.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Yep, even as an 8 year old I often said to myself while hiding under a desk covering my head during one of these drills, "How is this going to protect me from a nuke?"...

Duck and cover wouldn't save anyone from radiation.

But what it does do is provide cover from windows blowing out. Obviously the efficacy of that depends on how close one is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join