It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that may corroborate Lacerta's story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadKarmah
The concept of Lacerta is very alluding. There are many stories, thoeries, and claims that all coincide with hers in such an uncanny manner that it's almost too incredible to ignore...

I agree... I think it is someone like us who has done research and is trying to bring some awareness to the table.... don't know if I believe shes a reppie but its a cool story none the less...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A very good read, even though I of course dont believe it. Actually, the whole story is laughable. But hey, a very good read.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reading the Lacerta files and later this thread, I am constantly being reminded of the english chap David Icke, and his claims regarding a reptilian species, and this species collaboration with some sort of global conspiracy run by them and a government or three. (please feel free to correct me if I have gotten his claims backwards)

Although I haven't personally yet had the opportunity to indulge in any of his litterature, he has left quite a trace also online.

Above you discuss the Vedas, however, as you will read if you follow the link provided below, it would seem that the legends of an underground reptile race exists in other parts of the world as well - for example Africa.

www.metatech.org...

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Loengard]

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.subversiveelement.com... here is where I read it from

I'd like to revive this thread. The Lacerta story sounds very plausible and it left deep impression on me. Things are described in such details and match so much that they cannot be ignored.

Lacerta as one guy correctly stated is from latin and means Lizard - I mostly associate it with the constellation Lacerta which you can locate in the Northern Hemisphere between Cepheus and Pegasus.Eitherway it sounds too exposing, like someone who knows what it means would become suspicious of someone with that name.

I find good but not fact (as we cannot say 100% true) the explanation of the ufos - some cigar shaped belonging to her people, some disks belonging to them or aliens, triangles belonging to the military - any skeptic who doesn't believe UFOs are real would also call triangular ones to be that of the military. The passage also explains that some plasma phenonemons are misinterpreted as ufos while there are also real crafts.

Answer: ... Otherwise, you humans are very sceptic (that´s good for us and for the real alien species acting secretly on this planet) so even if you had such photos, many of your kind would say that they are fraud, that I´m just a masked human woman or something like that (that would be very offensive for me.) ... I can also try to describe myself, but I doubt that others of your kind will be able to imagine my real look just from simple words, because the automatic denial of the existence of reptilian species and generally of intelligent species other then your own is part of the programming of your mind.

Isn't this paragraph for you who laugh at it and also skeptics for ufos in existence? - let me tell you something, I think some photos of Greys - specially with some Military persons - Generals and between them - some small grey creature (low quality like all 70-80s pictures) - I think is real picture... I think there are real pictures that people think are fake, of course little number of real in the background of many fake but people deny even what could be real pictures...

The story that the dinosaurs disappeared as a result of war between two alien species - I would say is very plausible, at least as possible as the asteroid impact claimed by scientists, there is as little to none proof about the impact theory. In fact here is what I connected: If you apply the Ancient Astronaut Theory and the idea that the Bible speaks true events but they are misinterpreted Aliens encounters - do you get the connection that The Bible's story of Good versus Evil of God vs Devil in fact may be exactly a war between alien species? I think those match very well which is how I made the connection and sounds quite possible.

: The "Illojiim" came from this universe, from the solar system you call "Aldebaran" in your maps. They were a very tall humanoid species whit usually blonde hairs and a very white skin (they avoided the sunlight, because it hurted their skin and their eyes....

There was a long war between us and the "Illojiim" and also between certain groups of the "Illojiim" themselves, because many of them were the opinion that the again-and-again creation of human species on this planet makes no real sense

There it is, this and the ancient astronaut theory go hand by hand, they match perfectly:

The humans of your series were very frightened when they observed our battles and they wrote it down in form of religious myths (their mind was not able to understand what was really going on.) The "Illojiim" - who appeared as "gods" for the sixth and seventh breed - told them that it is a war between good and evil and that they are the good and we are the evil race. This depends certainly on the point of view. It was our planet before they arrived and before they started their evolution project with your kind. In my opinion, it was our right to fight for our planet....During the time from 4,900 years ago to today, many other alien species arrived the planet (some of them used the old teaching and programming of your mind and "played" again God for you)

Eitherway even if this were just someone's theory and not really a female reptoid's story it is not any worse than the existing theories about dinosaurs, it also matches very well the Ancient Astronaut Theory. I understand people being skeptic, we can't trust a wall of text, could be indeed someone's talent but like I said, even if theory it is just as plausible. As a realistic person, do I take this as the absolute truth? I cannot say with certainty but I'm willing to believe this more than what we have been taught at school. Do I laugh at it. NO. That is ridiculous, safest is to say 'it may be so, or it may not' laughing is making you ridiculous. And I do agree sometimes the obvious is considered fake, human has reached that far in stupidity and closed mindness.

edit on 15-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is a very old thread, Im not sure of the etiquette of posting on old threads, but it has references to one of my favorite subjects..the Underground saurans.

True or not? I dont know.

What I would like to draw peoples attention to is a link to a conversation with a Zulu Sharman.

I found it very interesting and havent seen it before. I thought some other people may be interested in it too.

www.metatech.org...

Certainly from a perspective ive never noticed before...an African perspective.
I thought it was worth another visit, and possible discussion if people are interested.

I am annoyed by multiple posts of the same subject on ATS and then people coming in with "do a search" comments.

By resurrecting this original post, I hope not to restart something that already exists.

Either way, read the above link....interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Ok since you do black magic and revive such threats tell me, where is this hidden passage near Sweden? I've read the Lacerta story and believed it in ints early times but now when I started thinking clearly it is just a made-up story, interesting nontheless.

So where is the enrance? Baltic Sea, Fiordes? Sweden, Norway? Where?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by gort51

Ok since you do black magic and revive such threats tell me, where is this hidden passage near Sweden? I've read the Lacerta story and believed it in ints early times but now when I started thinking clearly it is just a made-up story, interesting nontheless.

So where is the enrance? Baltic Sea, Fiordes? Sweden, Norway? Where?

Thankyou, Black magic....I thought I was doing white magic.

Yes the entrance is 200 km north east of Stockholm, turn left at a yellow painted rock, drive for 11.5 km down a dirt road, thru a conifer forest, toward a range of mountains, to the west of the mountains is a lake. Proceed to the southern side of the lake, there is off track parking. Now alight the vehicle, then walk approx 900mtrs into the forest on a cleared trail. There you will see a dead tree log laying on the ground, now turn around and look North, You will see a moss covered 1 mtr rock. Go to the rock, and walk around to the back of the rock (facing the forest). At the back of the rock you will see a sign, it will say, "to access secret chamber of Sauriods, press here"...Press the button and your reality will change...... or you will just be lost in the forest.??

Good hunting.

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This topic needs to be revived and investigated further. This is, in my opinion very convincing. She speaks in an almost hypnotizingly logical and fluent way.... Very knowledgable of physics and quantum physics. If this is faked, the author is highly intelligent and highly sophisticated. Not typical traits of someone who would waste their time with a hoax. The fact that this did not spread further is questionable in itself.... There are far less convincing "conspiracies" than this that receive more publicity.
edit on 202004300amSundaykAmerica/Chicago by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=1210614]CAPT PROTON[/pos

What about element 115? It's said that it never decays, so it burns forever.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join