It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that may corroborate Lacerta's story

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Gazrok, I don't know, but I've not seen one single instance where Lacerta has declined to answer a question. What I have seen is throughout the interview Lacerta makes some very demeaning remarks about our intelligence. I had to laugh when Skadi called her a "lizard biztch" LOL - Let's take them one by one:

The opponents in this 65 million year old war were two advanced alien species, whose both names are again not pronouncable for your tongues. I'm able to say them but it would hurt your ear if I tell you the names in their orginal way.

Yet Lacerta did give her name. Now to lie about the name of an alien race, isn't that difficult is it? So moot point.

Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers.

your scientists have not understood this, because they've found only the bones of the pre-humans and some primitive cave drawings showing advanced humans and flying devices

And these are her opinions on our understanding of science.

Don't ask me for names, because nearly all are not pronouncable for you, eight of them are not pronouncable even for us.

Again moot point. If she was a hoaxer, she could have easily made up names.

Your kind is ignorant

because you stand at a lower observation point, from which an assessment is not possible.

Again these are opinions of us. It is no secret that Lacerta does not think very highly of us. I am starting to think the hallmarks of fraud you are indicating, is simply her animosity towards humans.

Question: In the letters that I got, there was often the question, whether you could go into any greater detail regarding the advanced physics that you commented on last time. Many people said, your words made no sense. For example, how do UFOs function, how do they fly, how do they perform the maneuvers that they do?

Answer: I ought to explain that to people? That's not all that simple. Let me think about it for a minute.

Your conception of the physical world is based upon a simple material illusion. (EDIT: Thus allowing Lacerta to now go into the metaphysical instead of physics)

Gazrok, Lacerta did answer this question and went into the physics in a lot of detail. Her answer was more than 90(60 lines on the physics itself) lines for this question. The difference between metaphysics and physics is that metaphysics(beyond physics) deals with advanced and higher sciences such as space, time, consciousness, events and causation. Quantum physics is a form of metaphysics. Lacerta explanations were very quantum mechanical. Now, for Lacerta to be genuine, her point of vantage and model on the understanding of the universe would have to be more advanced than us. Her understanding of the universe is very similar to the vedic model(which is based on physics)

Lacerta first begins by redefining the model of the universe - the correct way. Now, as someone who has psychic abilities Gazrok, you should understand that the current model of physics is inadequate to explain the universe. We, thus have to introduce a new model, and that is what Lacerta is doing:

I ought to explain that to people? That's not all that simple. Let me think about it for a minute. I always have to use very simple words in order to make clear to you the basic principles of a higher kind of science. Let's try this: You have to be clear about some fundamental facts. The very first thing is that you must divide up the conception of the physical world because each existence consists of different layers; let's say for simplicity's sake that it consists of a material illusion and a sphere of influence. [TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: No legitimate translation exists for this word 'Feldraum'; "Feld" means "field," "Raum" means "space, room, expanse." Therefore, I'm translating it as "sphere of influence."] Certain physical conditions are associated only with the realm of the material [as in 'concrete'], while other and more complicated conditions are associated only with the sphere of influence of the material world. Your conception of the physical world is based upon a simple material illusion.

So Lacerta now establishes that the fourth state of matter, plasma, caused by the elevation of the frequency of matter(identical to the vedic physics of sound and ether) is important to the technology.

That illusion is further subdivided into three elementary or basic conditions of matter. A fourth and very important condition also exists, which you simply pay attention to more or less as you choose; it is the one bordering on the sphere of influence or plasma realm. For you, the theory for a controlled transformation or an elevation of the frequency of matter and the stable existence of this fourth aggregate condition of matter is not very common, or it exists at a very primitive level. (As an aside, there are simply five states of matter, but the post-plasma state would really be going too far and it would only serve to confuse you. Besides, it is not necessary for an understanding of the basic theory; it is connected with diverse phenomena which you would characterize as paranormal.)

Lacerta then begins to describe how the anti gravitational field is generated from the copper fusion.

To understand this reason, you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species (even today) because it is-together with some unstable materials-able to produce new stable elements if you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a high nuclear radiation field to produce an over-crossing of fluctuating fields. The fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic/radiaton field-chamber can produce a force field of special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks (but the base for this is an extremly complex formula you are not able to discover because of the restrictions of your simple mind).

You remember this business of copper fusion? By means of the fluctuation at the right angle with the induced radiation field, copper is fused with other elements. (The illusion of matter is fused, the fields in the sphere of influence overlap each other, but the main force would be reflected by that process and would assume a quasi-bipolar character.) The resulting connection and the field would therefore not be stable in the normal condition of matter and unsuited for tasks. As a result, the entire field spectrum is shifted to a higher plasma-like condition, whereby the spectrum comes together with this harsh shifting to the opposite pole side—the word is NOT correct—of the force field and it resembles quite closely a gravitational shift. This shifting causes a "tilting" of the repulsing quasi-bipolar force, which now no longer flows to the interior of the force field, but rather flows partly to the exterior of the field. The result is an inter-stratifying reflective force field which is very difficult to modulate within certain technical boundaries in relation to its own characteristics. It can also carry out a multiplicity of tasks, as for example, causing massive flying objects to be levitated and maneuvered. It can also exert a camouflage function in the realm of electromagnetic radiation as well as manipulate temporal sequences of events—indeed only to very limited extent—and other things as well. Are you familiar with your "quantum tunnel effect"? Even the amplitude equalizations among genuine matter can be achieved with one of those kinds of fields if the frequency and the distance from the plane of the field are high enough. Unfortunately, the whole thing that I have explained to you in your words has come out to be rather primitive, I'm afraid. It sounds rather strange and certainly impossible for your comprehension, but perhaps this simple explanation can be of some use to you in helping you to understand. But then again, maybe not.

Now, I personally find her explanation to be interesting and I'm surprised how much she revealed, which is a hallmark of sincerity for me, and it fairly obvious Lacerta's knowledge of physics is advanced. However, it cannot be verified until modern scientists discover this technology. This is somewhat like a modern scientist trying to explain nanotechnology to Lenardo Da Vinci. It does not matter what she had said, it would have been unverifiable, as nobody knows how UFO's really work. However, you said "she said you are not ready" nah mate, she explained it in a lot of detail and some of it actually makes sense to me.

What is interesting further the kind of magnetic levity effects of copper is true in ORME copper.

Here is an interesting paper on electromagnetic quantum gravity: digitalphysics.org...

And ditto on her explanations of how psychic abilities work, and Gazrok not to mock you, -but psychic phenomena IS a metaphysical phenomena. Again she goes into a lot of detail to explain this(about 90 lines again)

A lot of "her" explanations are consistent with some modern quantum theories and she calls on some concepts lile the morphogentic field and superstrings:

Yes. In order to explain that, one has to acknowledge the physical reality of the sphere of influence [Feldraum]. I'll try to do it...wait just a second...you are going to have to separate yourself mentally from the illusion that that which you see is the true nature of the universe. It is, at best, the surface of a side. Imagine for yourself that all the matter here—you, this table, this pencil, this technical device, this paper—does not really exist, but that it is rather only the result of a field oscillation and a concentration of energy. All matter that you see, every creature, every planet and star in this universe, has an "information-energy equivalent" in the sphere of influence which is located on a main field—the general level [of things]. Now, there is not only one level, but several. Last time, I had mentioned that highly-developed species which is capable of changing levels (which is something completely different from the simple bubble changing, for bubbles are a part of each and every level). Do you understand? Dimensions, as you call them, are a part of a solitary bubble, bubbles or universal foam are a part of a level, and levels are layers in the sphere of influence, while the sphere of influence, acting in the capacity of single physical size, is essentially unending; it is composed of innumerable information-energy layers and general levels. There are in the sphere of influence no null-levels; all are the same, but they are separated by means of their energy conditions. I notice that I am confusing you now. I think I ought to stop with this explanation.

Question: No, please continue. How do concrete paranormal powers arise?

Answer: Well, OK then. Let's try something simpler. Again, it is not completely correct, but let's begin in this manner: Tangible matter on this side is mirrored in the sphere of influence [Feldraum] as a field with distinct layers. These layers contain information, as an example, about the simple structure of matter or the string frequency, but also there is stored information stemming from the development of matter. Are you familiar with the human concept of "morphogenetic fields?" One part of the layer could be designated as such. Now there is still another intermediary layer for which you unfortunately have no human concept, since the theory is not common in human thinking. Let's call it a "para-layer," for this layer is mainly responsible for everything which you call PSI and paranormal and which lies outside the boundaries of your primitive science. This para-layer lies between the layers of matter and the morphogenetic layers of a field in the sphere of influence. It can actively integrate with both. Your body, for example, is mirrored as a field in the sphere of influence [Feldraum]. That doesn't mean that it does not also exist here as well—as flesh, blood, bones—in the form of matter strings or atoms, but not only that. Existence is always a duality. Some layers of the field contain simple information about the solid matter of your body and its frequency, while other layers [contain information about] your spirit, your consciousness or, speaking >from a human-religious point of view, your soul. Awareness or consciousness in this case is a simple energy matrix, divided into different layers of your field in the sphere of influence—nothing more, nothing less. Genuine awareness can also exist here on the matter side, but only in the form of post-plasma [the fifth form of matter]. With the necessary physical knowledge and the corresponding technology, the consciousness/awareness matrix, or soul, can also be separated from its field of rest. It can, despite its removal, continue to exist in a self-sufficient manner for a certain amount of time. That has the strange occult name of "soul robbing." But above all, we're talking about science here, not about magic or dark forces.

I have seen all these before in a collection of quantum theories, but I've never seen them combined like this and explained so well. Gazrok, I am not sure what physics means to you, but this is physics and you should re-evaulate your "hoax" impression of her, because she is very sincere and does go into huge amounts of details on everything, as if she really is an advanced being.

And, note that she talks more about her physics than she does other things. There are 180 lines devoted to it.

The rest of your quotes of her are all her opinions.

Nowhere, have I seen anything like your original claim "you're not ready for this" or anything even resembeling that. Lacerta answers every question in great detail and never avoids any questions. The only reasonable argument against her is simply that there is no proof.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
She continually reiterates that our scientists don't understand how things work. This then gives her free reign in inventing her own methodology, regardless of how plausible it sounds, she then "explains" things without really needing to go into anything that can really be tested today. Star Trek sounds pretty plausible too, but that doesn't mean it currently exists.

It's the classic "you aren't ready now" type of scapegoat when she says things like we can't understand the science behind psychic phenomenon because we weren't born and raised with it, as well as other such statements I pointed out.

I'll agree that the Lacerta Interview is well done, and the person doing so seems pretty knowledgeable, but again, that doesn't prove, or even support, that Lacerta is a subterranean-dwelling reptoid...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am just jaw droped.If this is true then i hope i am born in a new planet far far away from this galaxy in my next life.Also i am an indian ann a hndu so these vedic and sanskrit stuff just freaked me.Any ways nothing is real

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Lacerta files have been around for quite some time. Other than these two old interviews, I've never seen anything further regarding it...

One of the main issues I've always had with the reptoid bit, is sheer statistics. You can't tell me that in all of the eons of their supposed existence, not one has wanted to come up to the surface, with advanced ships and weaponry, to go "look at me! now kneel before Zod!" etc. etc. Surely there would be some in the population who wish to come to the surface over the years....and NOT in some hidden form.

BTW, the psychic projection bit is pretty flimsy. What about influencing the minds of those she isn't aware of watching her? Granted, who knows how such a power would actually work, even fully accepting psychic abilities and phenomenon, but to be able to influence others whom you're not even aware of? (such as a person looking out the window at you, or a person emerging out of a door, etc.)

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

One of the main issues I've always had with the reptoid bit, is sheer statistics. You can't tell me that in all of the eons of their supposed existence, not one has wanted to come up to the surface, with advanced ships and weaponry, to go "look at me! now kneel before Zod!" etc. etc. Surely there would be some in the population who wish to come to the surface over the years....and NOT in some hidden form.

OPEN YOUR EYES !!!!!
in every culture ther is stories when they showed them selves and what do think all this ufo activity is?
did you ever consider they are driving to and from their homes here?
people assume they see a UFO and assume it came from another world never even considering its from here......
if your a christian even your precious bible tells you of the serpent /dragon the whole freaking thing is based on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even at our very creation......

not to be found anywhere HAH!
if your eyes are slammed shut and your head is in the sand, perhaps.....
you could also be niave and ignorant and have the same effect too....
like a bushman in the amazon wondering if life exists outside his forrest,
he might see a plane he might not, but if he did and told others they may not agree planes exist let alone pilots or complex organazations who maintain them and enable them to fly......

perhaps ones head can be burried in the city as well!

[edit on 23-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

like a bushman in the amazon wondering if life exists outside his forrest,
he might see a plane he might not, but if he did and told others they may not agree planes exist let alone pilots or complex organazations who maintain them and enable them to fly......

These bush men do not have the technology or the means or even the will to look outside their forest though, we outside however have the means to look well beyond our own solar system and no immediate places for aliens to be hanging around have been found to my knowledge.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by kungfubeats]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
oh you have personally seen space?
do tell.......
now if you havent i would ask astronuaghts as they have!
guess what they all say.........
you act like nasa would tell you....lol....absurd.

and i found out lacerta means a lizard in latin.
its not a name but what she is...... or what the writer thought no one else would get....

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
oh you have personally seen space?
do tell.......
now if you havent i would ask astronuaghts as they have!
guess what they all say.........
you act like nasa would tell you....lol....absurd.

and i found out lacerta means a lizard in latin.
its not a name but what she is...... or what the writer thought no one else would get....

By 'we' i meant a human race not that i personally can see beyond the solar system i think you know that my friend.

What astronaughts have u asked and what did u ask and what were the replies?

I act like nasa would tell me? OF COURSE i do lol, thats what people like me have to go by for gods sake!!! Maybe there are HUGE coverups of absolutely monstrous size going on by nasa and god knows who else, but i dont know about them so all i got what they tell me, you understand? Why should i think any differently unless i have proof of something being covered up?

Think of something you really dont believe in, got something? Ok now just imagine i tell you its true. Want any proof now?

[edit on 23-2-2005 by kungfubeats]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
She continually reiterates that our scientists don't understand how things work. This then gives her free reign in inventing her own methodology, regardless of how plausible it sounds, she then "explains" things without really needing to go into anything that can really be tested today. Star Trek sounds pretty plausible too, but that doesn't mean it currently exists.

Again, if you were trying to explain nanotechnology to vinci, how could you do it without reinventing the model of physics? Further, that is why I said it it is "corroborating" but not vindicating. At the end of the day, it's about belief, and I am somewhat inclined to believe.

It's the classic "you aren't ready now" type of scapegoat when she says things like we can't understand the science behind psychic phenomenon because we weren't born and raised with it, as well as other such statements I pointed out.

But a scapegoat is used to evade something. She did not actually evade the questions on the physics. All she did, was first ridicule our models and then introduce the correct model.

And yes there is no proof, but there is a lot of stuff to corroborate what she's saying. At the end of the day this is just a question of belief.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
I have trouble beliving this story as the ones i saw didnt talk or shapeshift,
but the eye description was very close....
ill buy the sun worshipers as reptiles are.
and bal the sun god was associated with serpents in ancient times.

thanks for- icha dari- ill add that to my list of reptoid names.
anything about them available in english?

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

Not to be mean or anything but just because you were abducted doesnt make you an expert on what these beings are and what they can do. You seem to act like you know everything about them in all the threads you talk about it just because youve seen them in person. I believe in your case but in regards to other threads, I would appreciate it if you wouldnt cast out others ideas because you think you know everything about them.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kungfubeats
What astronaughts have u asked and what did u ask and what were the replies?

I didnt have to ask any they wrote thier own accounts and experiences
even the cosmonaughts from russia did when russia fell!

they all say we are not alone!
they all say ufos are real!
they all say they have seen them and video taped them!

do you belive nasa?
Or the guys who went there and finally were brave enough to tell you about it!

honestly,
I ask you what more could you want?

CmptrN3rd5

Not to be mean or anything but just because you were abducted doesnt make you an expert on what these beings are and what they can do. You seem to act like you know everything about them in all the threads you talk about it just because youve seen them in person.

Well thats the closest to an expert you all will get im afraid, should i apologize for giving you good information?

I believe in your case but in regards to other threads, I would appreciate it if you wouldnt cast out others ideas because you think you know everything about them.

I didnt say i did, i said didnt see it.

but i will concede that their is alot of evidence around the world in old texts about their form changing capabilities.

i dint say they didnt do it i said i didnt see it, i try to choose my words carefully as not to give misinfo on things i didnt see....

and thanks for your open mind towards my story i feel like ive acomplished something when peolpe "get it".

I will also concede david icke might be more informed than i originally thought,
ouch that hurt to say..... hehehe

sorry just trying to help,
feel better now?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
gazrok,

perhaps she describes her own image to the interviewer to make sure he sees her as she was in reptile form and not her human projection - i dont know? -thats definetley a good point.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

But a scapegoat is used to evade something. She did not actually evade the questions on the physics. All she did, was first ridicule our models and then introduce the correct model.

No, she introduced the means to completely set our models to the side, to then introduce her model (which may or may not be correct), and claim that only by casting aside our models which have been tried and tested, can we accept her model. It's clever, and slippery, but again, doesn't make her a subterranean-dwelling reptoid...

I'll agree that it's about belief...but I'm not buying it...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the lacerta stuff is as previously mentioned..OLD STUFF............it would be nice if we had some NEW information from her.............

to me that's the kicker..........and makes me believe fraud vs truth. if she WAS what she said she was then why would she not make a return trip to speak to the reporter again................

that's what always gets me on these things...........like the "branson" tapes or report or whatever you want to call it.............he appears makes all these WILD claims and then POOF he disappears never to be heard from again.............

if these things are to be believed then followup and continual reinforcement of these statements w/additional proof...........until then its just very hard to believe.

angie

[edit on 24-2-2005 by amb1063]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have also made some analysis on the lacerta files.She says that humans were genetically engineered. I saw 2 news articles stating that the human brain evolved under a series of short rapid bursts(shorter than darwin's idea of evolution).I also read that our species has such similiar genes, that we could have evolved from as little as 2000 people(they wouldn't need to modify an entire species, just make the seeds of one)

She also talked of their UFO's having an artificial mimicry device, to trick your mind that it was not there.That device would not extend beyond photos, and I saw a photo of 4 UFO's a guy shot while he was just taking a picture of rainbow. He said he didn't notice anything in the background.

Kushi

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
1) We hardly understand most of the facets of evolution. We learn more and more on this every day, so such "bursts" really don't mean much.

2) There are a myriad of possibilities for this. Appeared during developing as a film flaw, the objects were insects close to the lens, so not seen when he took the pic. Birds. etc. etc. Even if they were genuine UFOs, that still doesn't support an origin of underground, or that the pilots were reptoid.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No, she introduced the means to completely set our models to the side, to then introduce her model (which may or may not be correct), and claim that only by casting aside our models which have been tried and tested, can we accept her model. It's clever, and slippery, but again, doesn't make her a subterranean-dwelling reptoid...

To be honest I don't know what our model is anymore, there are several schools of thought in physics, newtonian mechanics, field theory, relativity and quantum mechanics, superstring theory and grande unified theory. Newtonian mechanics has been dead for a long time, yet it is still used. The latest model are the quantum mechanical models, and Lacerta's are close to them.

She does not actually completely dismiss our models, as she does call on many modern physics theories to explain it to the reporter. All she says that we don't understand physics. Well, if she really can lift objects with her mind and if there really are UFO's that can become invisible and dart across our skies, treating gravity like it does not exist, and if the soul does indeed exist and other realms and dimensions, then obviously we don't really understand physics.

And anyone more advanded than us, will tell us the same. Just like we would say to vinci that he does not understand physics. The physical models continue to change as we advance and theories are replaced. A more advanced race would of course have a more advanced model.

So, I find your argument quite illogical on this, if I may say so.

I'll agree that it's about belief...but I'm not buying it...

That is fair enough. However, at the end of day don't you think you are dimissing Lacerta, simply because you are incredulous of her, and have no other good reason too?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
We have to understand that many things in this world and universe are beyond our comprehension. Endless possibilities that we couldn't possibly fathom. Take a look and tell me that our sciences are advanced, tell me what we teaching in our schools and in life in general that help further one's evolution? Our minds are very narrow and limited to only what we can understand and percieve. Anything that can't be understood is dismissed as fallacy. We are taught a way of life of great preoccupation to keep us distracted in this illusion. Personally, I believe that is the ultimate fallacy and injustice.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Somehow, I think Lacerta could have been real.. Interesting!

You may not be wrong.

Why would these animals called humans be above everything over this young valueable planet?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I can honestly say that this is the best thread I've read on this website. There should be a REAL history book printed on this material instead of the garbage that is taught in schools around the world.

To me, it kind of explains alot of things our society as a whole are afraid to tackle:

1. Authenticity of the bible.
2. Explanation of the evolutionary jump in humanoids.
3. Our own government(s) knowledge and covering up of UFOs and other other-wordly things.
4. The numerous holes in THEORIES about the extinction of the dinosaurs ( I can honestly say that the theory I just read about the bomb sounds more feasible than a meteor imo).

There are a ton of other things in the Reptilian article I found fascinating. Just think, IF Alexander The Great had a cellphone and could talk to all of his generals he probably would have conquered the world. But a cellphone to him would be like someone trying to explain to you that there are other realms (or dimensions) of reality. FAR beyond our comprehension.

Even though some of the accounts sound far-fetched, if anyone could PLEASE tell me what significant events happened in the year 1 I'd be sooooooo happy. Actually, as a former teacher myself I found that no other history teacher could answer that question when I asked them in the hallway, in the classroom or even in the cafeteria. Funny. Oh well.

Good history lesson none the less. I will bookmark the link and have some folks give it a good read.

Thedreamur

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join