It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that may corroborate Lacerta's story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If you recall Lacerta, that supposed female shape shifting reptillian being that gave an interview to some researcher. She mentioned some things that I've seen occur in the Vedas and it makes me think. This only corroborates some what she said -it does not vindicate her - after all the person playing Lacerta could have just learnt it from the Vedas and used it as part of their story, however I somehow doubt that, as there is no indication of Lacerta alluding to the Vedas anywhere.

Vedas: There is a hollow earth inhabited by shape shifting(icha dari) serpent beings and they are the guardians of esoteric knowledge and worship the sun. Their form is an illusion and can be broken by sound.

Lacerta: She is from the hollow Earth. She is a shape shifting serpent being. She speaks of her race as being very ritualistic and religious and worshippers of the sun. Her form is an illusion of mind control, and while she does not say it can be broken by sound, in the Egyptian emeralds of thoth, it says that the form of the serpent can be seen by sound. I think that is simply too alike to be dismissed as a coincedence.

Vedas: The naga beings were the original inhabitants of this planet millions of years ago and were at war with the gods and were then cast down into the depths of the Earth by the gods.

Lacerta: She says her race, in the form of "unadvanced" dinoasaurs are the original inhabiants of this planet millions of year ago and her race were destroyed by a fusion weapon which caused a nuclear winter, and one species went underground and evolved and become intelligent 10 million years ago. She later describes another war between her own race and an alien race and how they destroyed many of their cities and accelerated the genetics our our species to make us intelligent.

Vedas: We are the 7th race(mantra vantra) on this planet and there has been a cyle of creation and destruction of the others.

Lacerta: She says the alien race "Illojim" has created and destroyed man 6 times already and we are the 7th human race

Vedas: There are universes within universes.

Lacerta: There are bubble-verses; i.e. universes within universes

Vedas: Gold, platinum and mercury have special paraphysical energy properties

Lacerta: She does not mention gold or platinum, but she does mention copper as having some sort of properties that are crucial to advanced technology, such as anti-gravity, levity and some generation of a field. What is very interesting, copper belongs to a rare group of metals called ORMEs(orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements) of which, yes, gold, platinum and mercury belong and ORME's possess paraphysical properties such as high superconductivity, magnetic levity and superlfludity and are said to amplify energy.

Lacerta's description of the technology:

I ought to explain that to people? That's not all that simple. Let me think about it for a minute. I always have to use very simple words in order to make clear to you the basic principles of a higher kind of science. Let's try this: You have to be clear about some fundamental facts. The very first thing is that you must divide up the conception of the physical world because each existence consists of different layers; let's say for simplicity's sake that it consists of a material illusion and a sphere of influence. [TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: No legitimate translation exists for this word 'Feldraum'; "Feld" means "field," "Raum" means "space, room, expanse." Therefore, I'm translating it as "sphere of influence."] Certain physical conditions are associated only with the realm of the material [as in 'concrete'], while other and more complicated conditions are associated only with the sphere of influence of the material world. Your conception of the physical world is based upon a simple material illusion. That illusion is further subdivided into three elementary or basic conditions of matter. A fourth and very important condition also exists, which you simply pay attention to more or less as you choose; it is the one bordering on the sphere of influence or plasma realm. For you, the theory for a controlled transformation or an elevation of the frequency of matter and the stable existence of this fourth aggregate condition of matter is not very common, or it exists at a very primitive level. (As an aside, there are simply five states of matter, but the post-plasma state would really be going too far and it would only serve to confuse you. Besides, it is not necessary for an understanding of the basic theory; it is connected with diverse phenomena which you would characterize as paranormal.) Now, back to the essentials: Plasma...now, with plasma I don't mean just "hot gas"—as the concept is generally simplified by your people—but rather I mean a higher aggregate condition of matter. The plasma state of matter is a special form of matter which lies between its real existence and the sphere of influence, that is, a complete loss of mass and pure accretion of energy of various form whenever matter is "pushed or shoved." [NOTE: No explanation was given for the use of the word "pushed, shoved" as used in this context. Your guess is as good mine.]

The fourth state of matter is very important for certain physical conditions which can be used for example to...how should I express this to you...generate antigravity. (That's a rather strange human word and not really correct, but you ought to understand it better this way.) Essentially, in the world of real physics, there are no bipolar forces, but rather only "observer dependent reflective behavior" of a single, large unified force at different levels. With antigravity or the displacement of gravitational characteristics into levels, one can, for example, cause apparently solid matter to levitate; this method is employed partly by us and by extraterrestrials as well as a means of propulsion for their UFOs. You people are moving on a really primitive level towards a similar principle for your secret military projects, but since you have more or less stolen this technology (and it was later falsely passed on to you intentionally by the extraterrestrials), you lack the real physical understanding; as a result, you have to struggle with problems of instability and radiation with your "UFOs". According to my information, there have been a great number of deaths of your people because of intense radiation and field disturbances. Don't you agree, this is also an example of the business regarding the question of "good" and "evil"? You people play with unknown forces and thereby accept the death of colleagues of your own kind, for they are dying for a greater cause, namely, for the advancement of your technology, which as a result is being put into place once again for the purpose of war, i.e., for negative pursuits. Now, one can give you the benefit of the doubt, that only the least number of your kind have any knowledge about these alien projects which are—as you explain it—top secret. It was told to you that the higher the ordinal or ranking number of basic matter, the simpler the heightening of the condition, but that is only partially correct. If you can't circumvent these powers, then you're better off not attempting it. But your kind has always been ignorant and has from time immemorial tried to play around with forces which you have not even understood. Why would that ever change?

You remember this business of copper fusion? By means of the fluctuation at the right angle with the induced radiation field, copper is fused with other elements. (The illusion of matter is fused, the fields in the sphere of influence overlap each other, but the main force would be reflected by that process and would assume a quasi-bipolar character.) The resulting connection and the field would therefore not be stable in the normal condition of matter and unsuited for tasks. As a result, the entire field spectrum is shifted to a higher plasma-like condition, whereby the spectrum comes together with this harsh shifting to the opposite pole side—the word is NOT correct—of the force field and it resembles quite closely a gravitational shift. This shifting causes a "tilting" of the repulsing quasi-bipolar force, which now no longer flows to the interior of the force field, but rather flows partly to the exterior of the field. The result is an inter-stratifying reflective force field which is very difficult to modulate within certain technical boundaries in relation to its own characteristics. It can also carry out a multiplicity of tasks, as for example, causing massive flying objects to be levitated and maneuvered. It can also exert a camouflage function in the realm of electromagnetic radiation as well as manipulate temporal sequences of events—indeed only to very limited extent—and other things as well. Are you familiar with your "quantum tunnel effect"? Even the amplitude equalizations among genuine matter can be achieved with one of those kinds of fields if the frequency and the distance from the plane of the field are high enough. Unfortunately, the whole thing that I have explained to you in your words has come out to be rather primitive, I'm afraid. It sounds rather strange and certainly impossible for your comprehension, but perhaps this simple explanation can be of some use to you in helping you to understand. But then again, maybe not.

What is even more interesting, the Vedas also speak of the plasma state(the first ether) of matter and how it's quality is vibrations.

It would appear Lacerta's story checks a lot with the Vedas, yet she does not mention them once. Whoever Lacerta was, she had a great knowledge of biology and physics and ultimately the vedas. Somehow, I think Lacerta could have been real.. Interesting!

[edit on 21-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
indigo, i do not recall lacerta. where can i read more about her? and what about vedas? where did you get this material?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If she says the earth is hollow she s a fake. period. It aint.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
If she says the earth is hollow she s a fake. period. It aint.

She actually said the Earth was not hollow(and laughed at the theory of there being a 2nd sun inside the earth) but she said there are underground cavern where her race resides.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
indigo, i do not recall lacerta. where can i read more about her? and what about vedas? where did you get this material?

You can read about Lacerta here: www.sabon.org...

And you can read more about Vedas in the following threads in the Ancient and lost civilizations forum:

Vedic Physics
What happend to the Indus valley civilizations
Absolute: Ancient Advanced Indian civilization existed(link is in my sig too)

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When this lizard bitch shapeshifts before my eyes and becomes a reptile right in front of me, then well talk.

Until then, she sounds like another New Age crystal hippie culstist who hasd done way to many drugs.

And I treat the Vedas like I treat the bible, Koran, Talmud, Illyad, or any other religous text: nice, pretty poetic myth.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The concept of Lacerta is very alluding. There are many stories, thoeries, and claims that all coincide with hers in such an uncanny manner that it's almost too incredible to ignore. The existence of Lacerta is very possible and probable, the likley hood of it being a hoax is also very possible and probable. But it all boils down to you & what you think & believe..Although, I don't think any justice can be made on a planetary & universal scale regarding the truth if proper and suffient research towards the subject as a WHOLE is not made. KNOWtheLEDGE - WISEtheDOMe.

karmah

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadKarmah
The concept of Lacerta is very alluding. There are many stories, thoeries, and claims that all coincide with hers in such an uncanny manner that it's almost too incredible to ignore. The existence of Lacerta is very possible and probable, the likley hood of it being a hoax is also very possible and probable. But it all boils down to you & what you think & believe..Although, I don't think any justice can be made on a planetary & universal scale regarding the truth if proper and suffient research towards the subject as a WHOLE is not made. KNOWtheLEDGE - WISEtheDOMe.

karmah

Yes, I absolutely agree, there is a lot that checks aboout Lacerta stories, except for her claim that the alien races also want hydrogen from our water. That does sound odd, considering it is suppose to be the most abundant element in the universe. However, there is really no proof of Lacerta being real, but I get a feeling that she could be.

Especially considering so much checks our with the Vedic literature, and I hold them as a very high authority, after learning just how advanced they are recently. The claims of serpent beings are also present in every other literature, in fact they are the most reported non-human intelligent race in ancient times. Is it also not interesting, the first person to go to Antartica, Admiral Byrd, also spoke of them? It's also interesting satellite images show us a huge hole at the end of the south pole.

There is so much there that makes it a very reasonable possibility that they exist, especially considering that the originaly inhabitants of this planet were indeed reptile beings and we have found their fossils too.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
When this lizard bitch shapeshifts before my eyes and becomes a reptile right in front of me, then well talk.

Until then, she sounds like another New Age crystal hippie culstist who hasd done way to many drugs.

And I treat the Vedas like I treat the bible, Koran, Talmud, Illyad, or any other religous text: nice, pretty poetic myth.

Yes, but Skadi when does "myth" become "fact"

For instance, the Vedas hold that we have evolved after a reaction between heat and water, and from which arose a germ of life and after a progression through innumerable life forms, we have become man today. That is a fact, is it not?

The Vedas hold that the Earth is 4.32 billion years old and has a life of 8.6 billion years. Well, the Earth is 4.3-4.5 billion years old and will indeed die after the sun becomes a red giant in 4 billion years. Then, it is a fact, is it not?

The Vedas maintain the heliocentric model of the solar system, that the sun the centre of the solar system and with it's gravitational pull keeps the other planets in orbit, which in turn keep the moons in orbit. The sun itself is seen to be a star. That is a fact, is it not?

The epics of Mahabharata have actually proven to be historical event and even the astronomical dating of it coincides with the data, putting it somwhere in 3200BC - but they also mention shape shifting serpent beings and nuclear wars. Is this a fact or myth?

It would most likely be a fact, considering how so much checks out, especially scientifically and it would be consistent with all the other evidence for the existence of a serpent race of people.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It seems the metals mentioned are quite probably a little impractical as they are in nature. Even if they were super pure there would be heat waste problems when trying to perform the feats mentioned.

At the atomic level, the atoms are still in a random mish-mash ordering. Yes, it does have structure mind you, but it could be seriously improved.

By employing nanotechnology techniques, you could reorder the metal, atom by atom around another atom to give it better form, and from that form, vastly improved function. A true alloy. You would essentially be creating a lattice crystal of sorts, like a diamond, but conductive, maybe superconductive depending on the other atom you use to create the lattice.

Did anyone see that material called metal rubber in Popular Science. It can be searched on ATS, its a thread somewhere.

Thats essentially what the company did to make metal rubber was to reorder the atoms around a polymer. And apparently it was quite easy to make. So, while it could bend like rubber because of the polymer, it could also conduct electricity because of the metal in it. Plus, since its matrix was ordered enough to perform this feat, you could also see through it. Which means the ordering was good enough that some light could find its way through it like a crystal as to have some level of transparency, like a deeply tinted window glass.

Therefore, an alien alloy would look similar to any metal we have here on earth, but because of their technological prowess, they would have tinkered with the base metals to improve their abilities. And when you break it down this way, their alloys don't look so fancy anymore and are easily within the reach of modern semiconductor nanotechnology.

As for the Vedas, who knows. When you look at ancient times and the things they talked about, it sounds like there was some world wide experiment being conducted by alien entities at one time to maybe see if mankind was mature enough to go from simple tech to futurisitc tech without going through all the evolutionary steps in between. The end result was possibly a big NO. So we were left alone to play with the simple things we were allowed to have, to maybe see where we would end up. It would be similar to the difference between inventing something from scratch and reverse engineering an invention. The reverse engineer would never truly realize all the how's and why's a particular invention worked and quite possibly all its dangers. You invent it, you know it. You reverse it, you sort of get the gist of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The problem for me with Lacerta is a basic common thread of all such hoaxers... When asked to go into detail about anything above standard human knowledge, the answer is a variation of "you aren't ready for that yet" (i.e. I don't have a frickin' clue). That right there should set off the warning chimes...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

By employing nanotechnology techniques, you could reorder the metal, atom by atom around another atom to give it better form, and from that form, vastly improved function. A true alloy. You would essentially be creating a lattice crystal of sorts, like a diamond, but conductive, maybe superconductive depending on the other atom you use to create the lattice.

Yes, you could reorder other materials to form new ones, such as paper could be reordered to form a diamond. However, the purpose of copper here is in some sort of transmuting technology, which would imply changes at the sub-atomic level, that cannot be accomplished with conventional nanotechnology. Further, ORME's are not just atomically rearranged elements, but they have higher atomic spins and thus the electron cloud moves closer to the nucleus and form "cooper pairs" and thus are no longer capable of chemical bonding. Again, this cannot be caused with conventional nanotechnology.

However, this alone does not explain the speciality of copper, as there are a couple of other ORMI elements too. What is interesting that the magnetic field and levity effects she described are indeed present in ORME copper.

If Lacerta is genuine, there is something more about copper in particular. We already know it it belongs to the ORMI group, but there is yet a further defining property of copper that is not yet understood.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The problem for me with Lacerta is a basic common thread of all such hoaxers... When asked to go into detail about anything above standard human knowledge, the answer is a variation of "you aren't ready for that yet" (i.e. I don't have a frickin' clue). That right there should set off the warning chimes...

I am not sure what question you are talking about. She did not say "you are not ready for this" she simply said you will not understand, throughout the interviews she makes a lot of references to our "puny mind"and later does explain the physics behind the technology and goes into a lot of details there.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have trouble beliving this story as the ones i saw didnt talk or shapeshift,
but the eye description was very close....
ill buy the sun worshipers as reptiles are.
and bal the sun god was associated with serpents in ancient times.

thanks for- icha dari- ill add that to my list of reptoid names.
anything about them available in english?

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

thanks for- icha dari- ill add that to my list of reptoid names.
anything about them available in english?

You already have the Sanskrit name of the serpent beings - Nagas. It's complete form is Ichari Dari Nagas, which means the serpent beings that can will their form i.e. shape shifting serpent beings.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Lacerta: She says her race, in the form of "unadvanced" dinoasaurs are the original inhabiants of this planet millions of year ago and her race were destroyed by a fusion weapon which caused a nuclear winter, and one species went underground and evolved and become intelligent

Was just wondering why an unadvanced species would 'go underground', would they be intelligent enough to forsee that their species would die out if they didnt? Doubt it. Also what the hell would they eat down there? mud?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Was just wondering why an unadvanced species would 'go underground', would they be intelligent enough to forsee that their species would die out if they didnt? Doubt it. Also what the hell would they eat down there? mud?

Because it's freezing out there!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I thought about this much underground your safe from:
solar radiation
Hurricanes
tornados
mudslides
floods
storms
hail
wild animals
disease
war
pesky humans......

a better question would be why dont humans build down instead of up?

As far as their food they just come get cows and other animals on surface who wouldnt grow down there...... check cattle mutalations.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I am not sure what question you are talking about. She did not say "you are not ready for this" she simply said you will not understand, throughout the interviews she makes a lot of references to our "puny mind"and later does explain the physics behind the technology and goes into a lot of details there.

I've read the Lacerta files many many times, and there are countless instances of such statements. Different wording, but the same constant idea. If you'd really like, I suppose one could go through and pull out each such instance....

The opponents in this 65 million year old war were two advanced alien species, whose both names are again not pronouncable for your tongues. I'm able to say them but it would hurt your ear if I tell you the names in their orginal way.

Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers.

your scientists have not understood this, because they've found only the bones of the pre-humans and some primitive cave drawings showing advanced humans and flying devices

Don't ask me for names, because nearly all are not pronouncable for you, eight of them are not pronouncable even for us.

Your kind is ignorant

because you stand at a lower observation point, from which an assessment is not possible.

Question: In the letters that I got, there was often the question, whether you could go into any greater detail regarding the advanced physics that you commented on last time. Many people said, your words made no sense. For example, how do UFOs function, how do they fly, how do they perform the maneuvers that they do?

Answer: I ought to explain that to people? That's not all that simple. Let me think about it for a minute.

Your conception of the physical world is based upon a simple material illusion. (EDIT: Thus allowing Lacerta to now go into the metaphysical instead of physics)

Besides, it is not necessary for an understanding of the basic theory; it is connected with diverse phenomena which you would characterize as paranormal

You people are moving on a really primitive level towards a similar principle for your secret military projects, but since you have more or less stolen this technology (and it was later falsely passed on to you intentionally by the extraterrestrials), you lack the real physical understanding; as a result, you have to struggle with problems of instability and radiation with your "UFOs".

But your kind has always been ignorant and has from time immemorial tried to play around with forces which you have not even understood.

It sounds rather strange and certainly impossible for your comprehension, but perhaps this simple explanation can be of some use to you in helping you to understand. But then again, maybe not.

Question: Is there a scientific substantiation for paranormal powers, as for example with your powers of thought?

Answer: Yes. In order to explain that, one has to acknowledge the physical reality of the sphere of influence [Feldraum]. I'll try to do it...wait just a second...you are going to have to separate yourself mentally from the illusion that that which you see is the true nature of the universe. (EDIT: And yet once again we dive into the metaphysical to avoid the physics)

The reason for that is simply that you lack the basic understanding for seeing the background reasons. All paranormal phenomena have a purely scientific origination. None of this has anything to do with supernatural powers. We grow up with this kind of knowledge, we know how one makes use of these powers, and where they come from. We are acquainted with theory and practice. You are not.

To describe to you all the buildings and their tasks would be going too far. It is difficult to describe something like that to you, for it is a completely different set of surroundings and culture from what you are accustomed to in your life on the surface. You really have to see it for yourself to be able to believe it.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It would appear Lacerta's story checks a lot with the Vedas, yet she does not mention them once. Whoever Lacerta was, she had a great knowledge of biology and physics and ultimately the vedas. Somehow, I think Lacerta could have been real.. Interesting

Interesting...I'll agree with, but that doesn't make this Lacerta a hollow-earth dwelling reptoid...

Another interesting point, why does Lacerta herself go into detail describing her physical appearance? Why is this not done by the interviewer? I find it rather odd to picture this reptillian woman sitting with her interviewer, and describing herself in detail to someone sitting right there.

It would be like you or I in a room, and I tell you exactly what clothes I'm wearing, etc. What's the point? You could easily see this for yourself, and add the description during the writeup of your interview. Doesn't make any sense really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join