It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Baron Cohen Dupes Congressmen in Fake Guns for Kids Scheme

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: face23785

Do you support arming kids in schools like these congressman? With the appropriate training of course.

Nah...just killing them before they can be born and become the killers we know they will.

Love the debates thiugh.

I wonder how many more children die every year from abortion than school shootings....

But yeah....let's get a conscience now.

Anywho...if SBC is y'alls new Michael Moore then have at it!

Please. God aborted babies in the Old Testament. And no where in the New Testament did Jesus ever mention abortion.
God still performs abortions today... they’re called miscarriages.

LOL!

God also killed millions. Do you use it for the LGBT stuff as well?

Enjoy your hypocrisy.

Oh...and the bible is a book written by people about stories handed down for centuries.

LGBT stuff? That was never mentioned in the Bible also. In fact, Christ was probably gay. He always was hanging around with twelve dudes. Mary Magdeline was just a beard.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Wow, reading through the replies, it's a bit crazy how many people are trying to deflect from the topic of arming children and toddlers.

Is it safe to assume that those who are deflecting actually agree with the idea, just don't want to say so publicly?

I guess it depends on if you really think people want to arm toddlers.

If so then you are in a completely different class.

Which class are you in?

Do you support arming 3 or 4 year olds? Do you support any of these representatives and what they said for an award?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There you go changing the topic again. This topic was about conservative Republicans, not about how Democrats are the same. That should be a given but apparently with you it is not.

This thread is about Republicans who were exposed as being in favor of arming young children in school.a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For anyone interested it’s on channel 4 in the uk at 22:00

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
oh my god that was amazing!

The dude is a comedic genius.

This shows how delusional the people we have put into power are.

I'm for gun rights and think good people should be allowed to carry any gun they want, but these guys honestly think giving a gun to a four year old and putting them in school is a good idea. they have proven themselves to be the biggest jokes on the planet right now. Literally, the biggest jokes on the TV, are our congress and senators. think about that.

These people are clueless, they are psychopaths, they are out of touch with reality, we need to get rid of all of these people.
Both sides, there is no middle ground anymore, this is insane.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
oh my god that was amazing!

The dude is a comedic genius.

This shows how delusional the people we have put into power are.

I'm for gun rights and think good people should be allowed to carry any gun they want, but these guys honestly think giving a gun to a four year old and putting them in school is a good idea. they have proven themselves to be the biggest jokes on the planet right now. Literally, the biggest jokes on the TV, are our congress and senators. think about that.

These people are clueless, they are psychopaths, they are out of touch with reality, we need to get rid of all of these people.
Both sides, there is no middle ground anymore, this is insane.

I don't think these people would give a gun to their own 3 year old, that's what makes them hypocrites. Despite that, they would support any such laws if it meant money in their pocket and positive backing from Israel.

For being Jewish himself, I really applaud Cohen for just being an artist and exposing just how strong the connection is between our politicians and Israel, and how low our people will go to sell their values.

Edit: Well, except that first guy -- I think that guy would arm Baby Jesus.

edit on 16-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wow, reading through the replies, it's a bit crazy how many people are trying to deflect from the topic of arming children and toddlers.

Is it safe to assume that those who are deflecting actually agree with the idea, just don't want to say so publicly?

They are so afraid that liberals are coming to take their guns away from them that they are not even willing to discuss the radical fringe of the gun lobbyists. They remind me of Schmigel and the golden ring in the hobbit crying mine mine mine mine mine Precious

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Although I laughed at this it also really pissed me off

Children under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182 produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway to the Wiz Khalifa 40%...

Its when we vote for morons that we put this country in jeopardy and start to shut down good dialog to real problems that are only made worse from ignorant talking heads...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I guess it depends on if you really think people want to arm toddlers.

If so then you are in a completely different class.

Which class are you in?

Do you support arming 3 or 4 year olds? Do you support any of these representatives and what they said for an award?

I am all about arming 3 and 4 year olds to defend their unborn brethren....

Destroy the mommy concept and kill them all....

Moms are just people anyways....they should be held accountable for school shootings....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

Well some people have very strong feelings about arming fertilized eggs to protect themselves against abortions Kharron.... it's within topic I guess?

Care to talk about gunphobes that created a police state where the police and the state is better armed than the public they are suppose to serve?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Children under five also have elevated levels of a pheromone Blink-182 produced by the part of the liver known as the Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway to the Wiz Khalifa 40%...

Its when we vote for morons that we put this country in jeopardy and start to shut down good dialog to real problems that are only made worse from ignorant talking heads...

that # was hilarious.

i love the deflection in this thread as well
but.. but... abortion
hahahaahhah

5 posts in and its deflect deflect.

that was a great bit by ole borat.

love the dumb # that cut her pubes for him too
edit on 16-7-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nah...just killing them before they can be born and become the killers we know they will.

And then once they're born they're society's problem? Killing no longer a concern?

I love debates as well.

Should we arm fertilized eggs?

Guns in utero sounds uncomfortable.

But, perhaps only then we will be safe!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

that # was hilarious.

i love the deflection in this thread as well
but.. but... abortion
hahahaahhah

It's funny but downright moronic...I might even retract my ignorance statement, I mean I don't stay current completely but Wiz Kalifa who in their right mind would read that nonsense much less sign off on it on camera!?!
Right or Left that is stupidity.

Yeah the abortion deflection argument is common in gun/rights threads, which is also as ridiculous and surprisingly no Mod reigns it in??? Bit sad as well given we could have some very open discussion on this issue.

Personally I took a gun/hunters safety course at 12 found very informative though younger then that I find dubious of the ability to discern the weight of what death is and a gun is capable of (even 12 I am left to wonder).
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Jul 2018 16:40:34 -0500pm4America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Should we arm fertilized eggs Vasa? Maybe that will prevent their mothers from aborting them right?

Debates are great.

We should arm sexy thoughts!

Just not sure how.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

maybe, just maybe dont get pregnant?

Or maybe.. just maybe.... you can start another thread on abortions (with the million or so others) and stop deflecting from the OP?

Arming abortions? I hadn't thought of that.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
What really happened...

but its not my fault
they told me i was getting an award and they put me up in a hotel

hahahahahahahaahahahah

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Do you support arming kids in schools like these congressman? With the appropriate training of course.

If they can pass an actual shootings g test, sure let the kids have their guns. You never know when a demon decides to feast on your child's soul on any given day. Best to make sure they have the means to keep their soul intact for a bit longer.
edit on 7-16-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

link   

It's funny but downright moronic...I might even retract my ignorance statement, I mean I don't stay current completely but Wiz Kalifa who in their right mind would read that nonsense much less sign off on it on camera!?!
Right or Left that is stupidity.

Yeah the abortion deflection argument is common in gun/rights threads, which is also as ridiculous and surprisingly no Mod reigns it in??? Bit sad as well given we could have some very open discussion on this issue.

i think most of the open/serious discussions on these boards are gone.

impossible when it is all deflections and cries of fake news.
ask a question?? triggered or 4d 4d

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

If they can pass an actual shootings g test, sure let the kids have their guns.

unreal

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Love the debates thiugh.

I wonder how many more children die every year from abortion than school shootings....

But yeah....let's get a conscience now.

Anywho...if SBC is y'alls new Michael Moore then have at it!

Please. God aborted babies in the Old Testament. And no where in the New Testament did Jesus ever mention abortion.
God still performs abortions today... they’re called miscarriages.

LOL!

God also killed millions. Do you use it for the LGBT stuff as well?

Enjoy your hypocrisy.

Oh...and the bible is a book written by people about stories handed down for centuries.

LGBT stuff? That was never mentioned in the Bible also. In fact, Christ was probably gay. He always was hanging around with twelve dudes. Mary Magdeline was just a beard.

You do realise that Jesus is not recorded as saying "amen" even once in the Bible.

Sort of mucks up the joke if its premise is false.

edit on 16/7/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join