It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacha Baron Cohen Dupes Congressmen in Fake Guns for Kids Scheme

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: underwerks
Genius.

All you have to do is act like you’re one of these right wing idiots and they’ll go along with anything you say.

Can’t wait to see the rest. These people need to be put on full blast.

Please put on full blast.

When all you can do is dupe people and not have a discussion it is definitely brilliant. I mean just look at how many thought Hillary was going to win....talk about duped, and by their own people.

Hillary!

She should really start charging you guys rent.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

He dupes everyone, left, right, middle. He got some California art gallery consultant to cut her pubes because he told them it was being added to his brush which was made from the pubes of other artists. She clipped them live on camera.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh I know, I love Sasha Baron Cohen. Been watching since Ali G. But for some reason everyone wants to call him a left wing troll now. I find that funny as well.

There’s a big difference in how someone like Bernie Sanders handled this and the rest of these nut jobs. My god, I can’t believe these people are supposed to represent us in some kind of way.

edit on 16-7-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I said it before, I want the Puppy Pistol.

I'll take an Uzicorn.
Glad these are retired lawmakers.
I wonder if he softened them up with a couple shots of bourbon first?
They were reading off scripts otherwise we would have heard about first grenaders already.
There's some choice bits in there.
Borat strikes back.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Gunny Rabbit was pretty damn funny too.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why not discuss the topic at hand. Elected conservative representatives were so blinded by their desire to push the ''gun in every hand'' issue that they were duped into endorsing a cockamaney scheme dreamed up by a second rate comic just to expose how stupid they really are.

Simple...its a movie made by someone in disguise who has an agenda and the ability to show whatever they want when the tape gets cut and processed. It is also someone trying to make light of a subject many would say should never be taken lightly.

But hey....let's find some biased humor in the death of children.

As I said ''a second rate comic''. Yes, someone in disguise. Someone who has an agenda, yes. Someone who gets to show what they want when they cut and process.

But taking a subject lightly? Hardly. Rather finding a way to expose the real idiocy of conservative leaders. No on put those words in their mouths. Those words came directly from the mouths of those people. They willingly allowed themselves to be filmed saying what they said. Did they or did they not?

Had they not said those things themselves, that comic and Showtime would have been open to huge lawsuits, yes, or no?

There is no biased humor there at the expense of dead children. There was expose of prominent leaders in the guns for everyone agenda and to what lengths their minds will go in pursuit of their own fantasies.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Love this guy when he gets Cheney to sign his water barding kit I almost died.

These people are total morons up against a comic genius.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Hah. If I had someone putting a card in front of me saying ''I endorse'' ANYTHING, I would not do it. Even if I agreed with it. I would ponder the statement and then if I agreed I might do it. These guys are leaders in the gun movement and legislators, Trent Lott for heavens sake, one time Republican House Majority leader endorsing this ''second rate comic's'' inane proposal.
They agreed with the proposal. And were exposed for their radical insanity posing as leadership.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I found that funny. And I am very pro gun. I am assuming the first guy was just a loon anyway. The other ones (except) for one, are either very foolish or were tricked. Either way its always good to see someone hoisted by their own petard.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Why not discuss the topic at hand. Elected conservative representatives were so blinded by their desire to push the ''gun in every hand'' issue that they were duped into endorsing a cockamaney scheme dreamed up by a second rate comic just to expose how stupid they really are.
You got a problem with redirecting the conversation using 'whataboutism' What are you...come kind of Liberal scum?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Watched that last night, left me somewhere between laughing and shocked as all hell.

I support the right to bear arms, of course, as is written, but those morons embarrassed themselves and the people they represent. And none of them will quit, even after saying on TV that they support arming toddlers, without reading any bills that they vowed support for.

Incredible, this is why our system doesn't work. These guys sold our values out for a plaque that says Friend of Israel. Despicable.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
First off.

The Uzi is israeli.

Second.

Machine guns were banned in the 80s, Which Hollywood made famous.

The machine guns were grandfathered in that makes them outrageously expensive.

Which means NO kid could afford or their parents.

I don't find much humor in snip hat histronics as Mr. 'Von' Baron.

What's more the UZI was created in the 50s which means Americans had access to them for over 3 decades, and no one was whining bout them.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Only 30,000 glasses of 10 cent lemonade!

What a bargain.

www.kellyenterprises.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Simple...its a movie made by someone in disguise who has an agenda and the ability to show whatever they want when the tape gets cut and processed. It is also someone trying to make light of a subject many would say should never be taken lightly.

But hey....let's find some biased humor in the death of children.

As I said ''a second rate comic''. Yes, someone in disguise. Someone who has an agenda, yes. Someone who gets to show what they want when they cut and process.

But taking a subject lightly? Hardly. Rather finding a way to expose the real idiocy of conservative leaders. No on put those words in their mouths. Those words came directly from the mouths of those people. They willingly allowed themselves to be filmed saying what they said. Did they or did they not?

Had they not said those things themselves, that comic and Showtime would have been open to huge lawsuits, yes, or no?

There is no biased humor there at the expense of dead children. There was expose of prominent leaders in the guns for everyone agenda and to what lengths their minds will go in pursuit of their own fantasies.

So should we not consider the left and their pandering over the years? Hillary loved and spoke highly of Robert Byrd...and it wasn't a biased video.

She definitely wanted illegal immigrant children to be separated just a few years back.

It is literally political theater.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wow, reading through the replies, it's a bit crazy how many people are trying to deflect from the topic of arming children and toddlers.

Is it safe to assume that those who are deflecting actually agree with the idea, just don't want to say so publicly?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: face23785

Do you support arming kids in schools like these congressman? With the appropriate training of course.

Nah...just killing them before they can be born and become the killers we know they will.

Love the debates thiugh.

I wonder how many more children die every year from abortion than school shootings....

But yeah....let's get a conscience now.

Anywho...if SBC is y'alls new Michael Moore then have at it!

Please. God aborted babies in the Old Testament. And no where in the New Testament did Jesus ever mention abortion.
God still performs abortions today... they’re called miscarriages.

LOL!

God also killed millions. Do you use it for the LGBT stuff as well?

Enjoy your hypocrisy.

Oh...and the bible is a book written by people about stories handed down for centuries.

LGBT stuff? That was never mentioned in the Bible also. In fact, Christ was probably gay. He always was hanging around with twelve dudes. Mary Magdeline was just a beard.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Congrats youve managed to create the largest straw man argument with regard to guns that could have been made.

You cant take all the credit though, Cohen provided the straw.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Well some people have very strong feelings about arming fertilized eggs to protect themselves against abortions Kharron.... it's within topic I guess?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Congrats youve managed to create the largest straw man argument with regard to guns that could have been made.

Straw? Those guys actually agreed with the idea of arming kids. There's no straw. What ya on about project??

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Wow, reading through the replies, it's a bit crazy how many people are trying to deflect from the topic of arming children and toddlers.

Is it safe to assume that those who are deflecting actually agree with the idea, just don't want to say so publicly?

I guess it depends on if you really think people want to arm toddlers.

If so then you are in a completely different class.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join