It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - Trump meeting live feed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He needs to confront him with the evidence and demand extradition of those perpetrators. And he needs to demand they back off the elections or face further sanctions.

Please read this, Silly. It is full of fact. Please check it yourself, butIf it turns out to be true that it contains fact then you must see that you are wrong in failing to see the whole picture while focusing on moot & counterproductive issues.

To actually understand what's happening in all of this, one must understand a few things. The National Security Act of 1947 and the creation of the CIA for one and how the Cold War actually came about. The short story is that the Cold War was created pretty much by the U.S. from a combination of business considerations and flaming paranoia. See: Allen Dulles, Jesus Angleton, The Widerness of Mirrors for a start.

We know (especially since the wall came down) that Russia wasn't up to all the "world domination" themes we had accused them of while busy getting in their business everywhere. Knowing that; Trying to make two leaders admit on the world stage that they are mucking around in each others business is naively counterproductive to what two nations that can wipe each other out should be discussing. And achieving.

We have a lot in common with the Russians as a people. As nations we have common interests too.

It's rare to have two respective leaders who understand this and are trying to shake their own deep state advisors/factions and come to common ground. "RUSSIA!" has ALWAYS been the cry of deep state factions who would lead us around in their dark maze.

Did you know: JFK & Krushchev established a backchannel (to get around their respective "deep states") and it was that backchannel that averted the Cuban Missile Crisis?

edit on 16-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm interested in this meeting.
I'm not interested in whether I or CNN are more intolerable to that member which was what that sentence was answering.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Got me again. Most of the members are NATO.
Meanwhile back at the ranch the allies suck and Russia is great is pretty much the bottom line.
Hey I'm sure you agree comrade.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Obama isn't the president now.
Should we get him back in to address this? Is that the only say we're going to get action?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Everyone spies and hacks get over it.

link   

The point is, the hacks happened on Obama's watch, not Trump's.
This was not Trump's fault in any way.
You are trying to blame Trump.

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

He is apparently. That way we can deflect away from trump not doing anything.
I'm out . I'll just watch this unfold and see what he does.
I bet nothing.
edit on 7162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Keep on pulling easily referenced facts from your backside...
en.wikipedia.org...

Five EU member states, all who have declared their non-alignment with military alliances, are not NATO members: Austria, Finland, Ireland, Malta, and Sweden.

Why let facts get in the way if they don’t fit with your agenda.

How people can be upset with better relations with ANY country I will never understand.
You do not have to agree with them in order to meet with them.

Only because it’s Trump. The snowflakes are upset because Hillary’s Russian “reset” was an abject failure and Trump Derangement Syndrome is making them out of touch with reality. It’s like hoping your plane crashes and kills you because you hate the pilot.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Russia has no interest in being friends.
This meeting is for his own glory in Russia. A big victory in strength for him.
What do you imagine Russia could possibly offer? Arms reduction? I doubt it. They have half their national debt tied up in a decrepit military.
edit on 7162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Everyone spies and hacks get over it.

What, you mean twelve Russian spies were indicted for doing there job? Forget the fact that the US has meddled in 81 foreign elections since 2000 and the CIA killed the former Venezuelian president because they didn’t like him.

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Russia has no interest in being friends.

Which is evidenced by their attending the summit?
Do you post anything but easily disproved outragous lies?

This meeting is for his own glory in Russia. A big victory in strength for him.

Because the Russian people hate Americans?
If Putin is the tyrant you say he is why the need for "glory" and big victories in strength for him? Tyrants do not need the will of the people to stay in power.
So which is it?
Or just more crap you made up or heard from mika?

What do you imagine Russia could possibly offer? Arms reduction? I doubt it. They have half their national debt tied up in a decrepit military.

I don't know maybe help in fighting international terror?? Or do you prefer a world in which ISIS terrorizes freely?
www.unian.info...

ISIS has threatened that Russian President Vladimir Putin will 'pay the price for killing Muslims', in the diminishing terror group's latest poster targeting the World Cup. Read more on UNIAN: www.unian.info...

Reducing nuclear weapons levels used to be a good thing that all cheered for, guess not so much these days
www.reuters.com...

When the two meet in Helsinki on Monday they are likely to touch on whether to extend that agreement to 2026 and what to do about another pact, the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty (INF) to try to dampen a high-risk nuclear rivalry between the two former Cold War foes.

As to more of your made up "facts" and russian debt....
en.wikipedia.org...

Russia has very low debt-to-GDP ratio, it is among the lowest ratios in the world. Most of its external debt is private. In 2016 its debt to GDP ratio was 12%

So I bet you are blowing more smoke with you "debt" statement.

We get it
You dont like trump and dont want him to succeed at anything
You posting half truths and outright lies does not help your credibilty

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
so some of you would bich if you were given a hundred dollar bill..... because it was folded in half. Trump and Putin are trying to improve the world, not make it darker and more hostile.

Who else in recent history has moved in that direction ?
President Trump has offered an Olive Branch...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You want the source of turmoil..... look no farther than SOROS.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

President Trump has offered an Olive Branch...

Seems he is not allowed to do that.....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My sincere apologies for posting something on topic, but...

Does anyone know when this meeting is supposed to be over? Or is it open-ended?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

www.washingtonpost.com... cabcf_story.html?utm_term=.b0bd4a7bc02b

Seems to be a running description of events.
From what I have read this is a one day summit. Meeting followed by lunch and then a press conference.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I do hope that the bulk of the meeting the two men had was a review of Hillary's emails

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
My sincere apologies for posting something on topic, but...

Does anyone know when this meeting is supposed to be over? Or is it open-ended?

TheRedneck

The schedule was completely thrown off track. This press conference was supposed to happen well over an hour ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Lol someone just got ejected from the news conference for trying to make a political statement. Why can't journalists resist the urge to embarrass themselves?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join