It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - Trump meeting live feed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That's not true. The indictments lay out the case quite concisely. And you know that is not their entire case laid out in an indictment.
The time for this witch hunt nonsense is past.
If he doesn't act then he is in contempt of the oath he took to protect the country.

What a load of rubbish..

so let me get this straight from your understanding.. unless Trump and the Secret Service march of Helsinki with Putin in cuffs, then in your mind he's a traitor and should be impeached?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They didnt. That's just another lie trump is spreading. Obama told Putin to his face to lay off in Sept 2016 at the G20.
If trump can't stop blaming and start doing he's useless. The ball is in his court now. It's his watch.
What's he gonna do besides whine and blame?
Anything?
Is he capable of any kind of action besides bitching and moaning?
I don't think so.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Popcorn time....

Neither one looks too smug or satisfied with their private talk, do they?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Based on that, this is also treason....

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
To actually understand what's happening in all of this, one must understand a few things. The National Security Act of 1947 and the creation of the CIA for one and how the Cold War actually came about. The short story is that the Cold War was created pretty much by the U.S. from a combination of business considerations and flaming paranoia. See: Allen Dulles, Jesus Angleton, The Widerness of Mirrors for a start.

We know (especially since the wall came down) that Russia wasn't up to all the "world domination" themes we had accused them of while busy getting in their business everywhere. Knowing that; Trying to make two leaders admit on the world stage that they are mucking around in each others business is naively counterproductive to what two nations that can wipe each other out should be discussing. And achieving.

We have a lot in common with the Russians as a people. As nations we have common interests too.

It's rare to have two respective leaders who understand this and are trying to shake their own deep state advisors/factions and come to common ground. "RUSSIA!" has ALWAYS been the cry of deep state factions who would lead us around in their dark maze.

Did you know: JFK & Krushchev established a backchannel (to get around their respective "deep states") and it was that backchannel that averted the Cuban Missile Crisis?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Since others here continually post fake news and make up quotes to suit their own wacky narritive.....
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Mr Obama also expressed concerns to Mr Putin about cybersecurity issues. He urged Mr Putin not to let cyberspace become the "wild, wild west" and issued a stark warning that America had "more capacity than anybody, both offensively and defensively".

Vastly different than what morning joe would have one believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

That's not true. The indictments lay out the case quite concisely. And you know that is not their entire case laid out in an indictment.
The time for this witch hunt nonsense is past.
If he doesn't act then he is in contempt of the oath he took to protect the country.

Act on what? Unproven (in a court of law) allegations that are clearly at odds with what is known and already in the public domain.

There is nothing concise. And my faith isn't helped by his last attempt at indicting a ham sandwich

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

I dont know whats worse, tolerating you or CNN... 

I'm not really interested.

Yet you have enough interest to come here and comment.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

They are.
Praying for the safety of the world.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
They said Putin was 1 hour late. I wonder what was he doing all that time.

Power play.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ok he said the EU is our foe.
Ya got me.
And we'll just neglect to mention that every member of the EU is also a member of NATO. Just so you can be right.
Yay, victory for you!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Keep on pulling easily referenced facts from your backside...
en.wikipedia.org...

Five EU member states, all who have declared their non-alignment with military alliances, are not NATO members: Austria, Finland, Ireland, Malta, and Sweden.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No I didn't say that. He needs to confront him with the evidence and demand extradition of those perpetrators. And he needs to demand they back off the elections or face further sanctions.
He needs to stand up to him.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Obama Criticized in Senate for Not Doing More on Russia Meddling

Michael Daniel, a former special assistant to Obama and cybersecurity coordinator, confirmed he was given a “stand-down” order in August 2016 on options developed by his office to actively counter Russian interference. He said the vetoed options remain classified and he would discuss them with the Intelligence panel behind closed doors.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

en.wikipedia.org...

Five EU member states, all who have declared their non-alignment with military alliances, are not NATO members: Austria, Finland, Ireland, Malta, and Sweden.

Why let facts get in the way if they don’t fit with your agenda.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Why isnt 0bama under fire for being the sitting president during a foreign cyber hack????

Oh crap, am I one of them racists now?

I'll answer my own...because it never happened!
edit on 16-7-2018 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Act on the allegations. Have that evidence exposed to the scrutiny of an open court by extraditing the accused. Sure!y your not against that kind of transparency?
Think that will happen?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: shooterbrody

en.wikipedia.org...

Why let facts get in the way if they don’t fit with your agenda.

How people can be upset with better relations with ANY country I will never understand.
You do not have to agree with them in order to meet with them.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I totally agree, but there's always people who dis agree and make it difficult, sadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join