It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - Trump meeting live feed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Using racism as a tool in politics? Unheard of!!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Trying to hold up progress (and Syria looks like it might truly benefit from these talks yay) by using an immature and unrealistic view of eschewing true diplomacy by demanding "Putin be held accountable" is childish and indefensible.

What was accomplished today is that both sides did something very mature. Something good leaders would do. They both admitted we had wronged each other. Even more than that, they identified the kind of paranoid thinking, bad deep state advising, and oneupmanship that had got us to that point.

Truly excited for the possibilities as regards Syria today. Let Bashar stay and get Iran out and let the refugees be safe while they rebuild their lives and let Isis fear us both.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Same ole nonsense with Putin and Russia and the establishment U.S. who hate Trump playing political games...Trump was only one trying not to make things worse...Putin at least offered possible solutions to fix the tensions.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
The never Trumpers and the Trump haters are such a sorry group of people, who will believe anything due to their blind hatred. They actually think that Trump is a puppet of Putin and Trump colluded with Russia to get elected, thus making him a Russian asset sitting as President. Seriously, do you all actually think this??? For God sake, get a grip.

I would be happy just to hear "how" they helped him. Did the Russians change the popular vote tallies to trick the E.C. ? Did they hack & change the E.C. votes themselves ? Was it more mundane than that ? Did they simply approach E.C. members and threaten them ? Did they approach them individually and bribe them instead ?

These things should be rather simple for us to ferret out, colluded with him, how ?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

from what I have read here and other places....facebook and twitter

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So Russians posted something on twitter, and that stole the election from Clinton how ??!?

(I know you don't subscribe to that, so don't read this as you being yelled at)

Some of us have actual, legitimate complaints about Trump or a policy decision of his. But we don't get heard, THOSE ISSUES get no attention because of crap like "twitter collusion" or "OMG 2 scoops" being propagated by the media ! And yes, it's annoying as hell ! It's like having to take time to arbitrate an argument between 5 year old's, while the house is burning down ! Gee should we call the fire department, should we file out side ? No lets bicker and call names while we all cook to death....

edit on 16-7-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As if Mueller would allow Russian government witnesses to sit in on any questioning. These twelve will never be extradited and Mueller will not send anyone to russia . He doesn't want to question them. They are already indicted for a crime. The only place they need to answer questions is in a D.C. court. Good luck with that ever happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: mkultra11
The never Trumpers and the Trump haters are such a sorry group of people, who will believe anything due to their blind hatred. They actually think that Trump is a puppet of Putin and Trump colluded with Russia to get elected, thus making him a Russian asset sitting as President. Seriously, do you all actually think this??? For God sake, get a grip.

I would be happy just to hear "how" they helped him. Did the Russians change the popular vote tallies to trick the E.C. ? Did they hack & change the E.C. votes themselves ? Was it more mundane than that ? Did they simply approach E.C. members and threaten them ? Did they approach them individually and bribe them instead ?

These things should be rather simple for us to ferret out, colluded with him, how ?

Yes, didn’t you see all those guys in babushkas pulling levers in the voting booths?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Same ole nonsense with Putin and Russia and the establishment U.S. who hate Trump playing political games...Trump was only one trying not to make things worse...Putin at least offered possible solutions to fix the tensions.

yeah, putins idea is to poison any opposition...what a great FIX putin has for his citizens.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So Russians posted something on twitter, and that stole the election from Clinton how ??!?

(I know you don't subscribe to that, so don't read this as you being yelled at)

Well, I voted for Trump solely based on a Facebook article.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
www.cnbc.com...
from an nbc source of all places...

Russian President Vladimir Putin floated an offer for members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team to "come and work" with Russian investigators, President Donald Trump said during a joint press conference Monday.

In the joint presser that followed that meeting, Putin said that his country would allow the special counsel to "send an official request" to the Kremlin to question the 12 Russian intelligence officers charged with crimes related to election meddling just three days earlier by Mueller. According to a translation of Putin's remarks, the Russian leader specified that "we would interrogate" and "hold the questioning of these individuals who he believes are privy to some crimes" if Mueller made such a request.

seems the ball is in muellers court
if he wants answers all he has to do is send an official request
it appears to me an unprecedented offer

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You're making me laugh and cry at the same time, for the same reason even....

Commendable !

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Mueller droops the ball on this, there will be a nationwide call for an end to the investigation, and a new SC into Mueller's actions.

I don't care who he thinks he is... refusing would be a threat to national security and a breach of his duty. You indict, you attempt to prosecute. You indict a foreigner, you work with their government to prosecute. PERIOD.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

As if Mueller would allow Russian government witnesses to sit in on any questioning. These twelve will never be extradited and Mueller will not send anyone to russia . He doesn't want to question them. They are already indicted for a crime. The only place they need to answer questions is in a D.C. court. Good luck with that ever happening.

So, if Russia demanded that we send them US citizens that they accused of a crime, they should just be sent to Russia, with no US representatives present to protect their interests?
Is that what you are saying?

I think you actually might mean that Mueller won't do it, because he does not have actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Sillyolme

If Mueller droops the ball on this, there will be a nationwide call for an end to the investigation, and a new SC into Mueller's actions.

I don't care who he thinks he is... refusing would be a threat to national security and a breach of his duty. You indict, you attempt to prosecute. You indict a foreigner, you work with their government to prosecute. PERIOD.

TheRedneck

funny how the dog and pony show of inspections of nuclear programs is acceptable but putins offer to help mueller is not and is so quickly tossed aside

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hey, anything to start WWIII...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I don't think people even realize what an indictment is: by issuing an indictment, Mueller has tied his own hands. He now HAS to prosecute if the accused are located. That indictment is an order to do so by the people who sat on the Grand Jury. All Mueller can do is ask a judge to toss out the charges now, which would be a not guilty verdict to the subjects of the indictment.

We do not live in the world of Judge Dredd... yet. A prosecutor is bound by law just like everyone else.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
President Putin was strong and powerful in his denial.
Didn't he say the same thing about Roy Moore?
Didn't he say the same thing about Rob Porter?
You know his playbook. Deny deny deny. Never apologize. Never admit a mistake.
If you deny something no reason anyone should think you did anything.
That's just retarded thinking.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

But...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SillyolmeIf you deny something no reason anyone should think you did anything.
That's just retarded thinking.

Like denying that you housed confidential, (C)lassified and S.A.P. information on a private server ?
Damn Silly you just might have a point here !

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join