It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-Putin summit: 'US foolishness caused Russia tensions'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What an ass kisser. If Obama said that this site would be up in arms over how weak this makes the US look.

The fact is that Obama gave Russia a lot of leniency. Something those on the Right were pretty vocal about after Russia's invasion of Georgia.

What really soured relations between the US and Russia were Russia's actions in Ukraine. Which includes the annexation of Crimea and their role in the shooting down of MH-17.

All the sanctions and condemnation directed at Russia are 100% due to the actions of Russia. Anyone that thinks otherwise is probably getting a paycheck from the Kremlin.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Spot on!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

you have to admit, Trump does have more than a valid point. it has been in fact the US causing tensions between Russia and the US. just look at the passenger jet that was shot down over a warzone, where it should not have been flying in the first place. the pieces had barely hit the ground when Obama and the American government was laying the blame on Russia. but that was par for the course with Obama and Hillary. "blame Russia" was pretty standard.

you seem to be ignoring that the so called invasion and annexation of Crimea was due to a Western backed uprising, civil war. and that Russia was asked to help them by their rightful government leader, as per treaties they had. you also forget that there was actually a referendum about the Russian takeover of Crimea.

the so called rigging of the US election? of course Russia was involved in trying to sway the election, like they always have. just like almost every country tries to influance everyone else's elections. funny you don't hear complaining over other countries like the UK, Canada and Mexico and their politicians, media and celebrities trying to sway the election in the way that they wanted. but i guess since they were mainly anti-Trump, they had every right, nay the moral imperative to sway the election in their favour? and can you really blame Russia for being against Hillary, when dureing the previous Presidancy Obama, along with Hillary were blaming everything on the Russians? and what is this Russian majestic 12? my understanding is that majestic 12 was a US organization.

with the assasination in London where is the PROOF of official Russian government involvement? again almost as soon as it happened we got the blame Russia play. is it possible the government of Russia was behind it? of course, but just as likely, if not more likely they had nothing to do with it.

and of course Russia backed their ally Syria when a US backed rebelion/uprising took place. that is what allies do. and lets not forget that it was Obama and the government under him that were backing terrorists, includeding some of the same terrorists that supposidly carried out the most deadly terrorist attack on US soil, in this US backed attemt to take power by force.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Interesting response. I like to see the big picture. Plus, as much as I have personal dislike for Trump, I don't write ditribes of hate. He is President and shows more respect for other countries by being honest to a fault and doesn't bow to other countries like the previous, terribly embarrassing president; whom I believe you are a fan of.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

As a leader, you don't lead with fear. You look it in the face and call it what it is. He's done that every time. That's hudspah and courage-which this country started losing after Raegan. And, that's American diplomacy as a world leader.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

world leader - he's a bad television celeb - you need to wake up - at least reagan wasn't dangerous, this guy is toxic and stupid to boot, the only thing he'll lead is the start of another world war, I'm sure the only people he trusts are people just like himself, hitler, putin, kim, etc.. small cocks in power, not a good mix.

(post by WarPig1939 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by bsalert removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

that's right he was doing his job on the gold course in Scotland for the last 2 days, where did all the security team stay ? and who were they paying the bill too? It's trumps own hotel - what a scam

Today he's bending over backwards for Putin

The 1st president to improve his golf handicap while still in office.

I've heard of working from home, but at the gold club?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bsalert

that's right he was doing his job on the gold course in Scotland for the last 2 days, where did all the security team stay ? and who were they paying the bill too? It's trumps own hotel - what a scam

Today he's bending over backwards for Putin

The 1st president to improve his golf handicap while still in office.

I've heard of working from home, but at the gold club?

Anything to discredit a president doing his job and the best attack you can come up with was his golfing? There are 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week. You can't tell me any sitting president or prime minister on planet Earth can fill the entire day/week with nothing but work.

You truly are a globalist shill lol. I guess George Soros pays you very well for you to be constantly parroting media propaganda.

edit on 16-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I wish he did, but I'm pleased to push the real news for free

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bsalert

I wish he did, but I'm pleased to push the real news for free

Real news. < NWO/Globalist tag line.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Why in the hell does trump worry so much about what Russia thinks... He talks more positive about Russia that ANY OTHER COUNTRY. He pisses off our allies and kisses Russian butt!!!! Remember his G8 comment? That was responded with we can make it a G6 by France? Yeah, trump and Russia, sitting in a tree!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He's their bitch - I honestly can't think of any other reason !

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
A long two year xenophobic tirade of 'bad' Russians sure doesn't help relations.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

edit on 16-7-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Russia likes him, has done for many years investing into his business

Don’t forget Trump holds grudges for ever, and he feels snubbed by the old money families in the west who he never fitted in with due to his vulgar wealth and showing no class

Vulgar wealth and Russia are a harmony, it wouldn’t surprise me if He tries to scupper the old allies America could always count on to have new ones in the east

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But Russia's four-plus year xenophobic tirade of "bad" West has done gangbusters for our relations?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Trump is correct. The incompetent idiots who went for a 'Russian reset' made the entire relationship worse.
Russia saw that Obama and Hillary in the state dept were weak, greedy and incredibly dumb. They amped things up and took advantage.
Trump would be 100% correct is he had said 'American weakness, greed and stupidy' caused the current relationship with Russia.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join