It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me get this straight: if I want amnesty, all I have to do is claim asylum?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Annee

Why is it "our" responsibility to make "their" homes not a s-holes?

Shouldn't they, at some point, realize that they might have to do some hard work and take matters into their own hands?

Maybe we should stop sending their corrupt s-hole governments so much money on the assumption those corrupt regimes care at all about their people.

I'm well aware of the "Not My Porch" mindset.

Try a larger picture. Let's use the word "Encroachment".

This is happening World Wide.

Little Bit by Little Bit - - - the Encroachment makes those hiding behind the Castle Wall vulnerable. They will be over run.

". . . . then they came for me"

Most people spend their entire life imprisoned within the confines of their own thoughts. They never go beyond a narrow, mind-made, personalized sense of self that is conditioned by the past. Eckhart Tolle

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yeah. Bill Hicks died at a early age. Great comedian none the less. Also, your statement makes literally zero sense. Is English not your primary language? Maybe your statement got lost in translation.
edit on 17-7-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I'm not the illegal alien sitting on a colonized continent whilst rambling about "illegal" immigration. Maybe you just need more time to catch the drift?

Who parked all those lame ass BMWs on the track, get that straight!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Yeah. Bill Hicks died at a early age. Great comedian none the less. Also, your statement makes literally zero sense. Is English not your primary language? Maybe your statement got lost in translation.

I didn't get it either.

I could guess - - - but, I could guess wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: rollanotherone

I'm not the illegal alien sitting on a colonized continent whilst rambling about "illegal" immigration. Maybe you just need more time to catch the drift?

Who parked all those lame ass BMWs on the track, get that straight!

Very weak argument. Posting YouTube videos won't make your statement valid. You have yet to address my statement like an adult. We are done here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join