It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 2030- Global domination through disabilities, healthcare and fica (aca)/ net neutrality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Text Blue

So going back in the past to Barack Hussein Obama's Affordable Care Act through FICA, The Administration was pushing better rights for Net Neutrality 2010-2016.

It was all about protecting consumers on the Internet with The FREE AND OPEN INTERNET- GEE WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD THAT LINE- Check out the link.

Now with the ACTIONNETWORK.ORG which is connected to the LEONARDO DICAPRIO FOUNDATION as a SUBSIDIARY NON PROFIT. I think that was the HAITI fundraiser which the CLINTON FOUNDATION was directly involved in helping with disaster relief and the money was not handled well at all.

[url=http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/sep/12/michele-bachmann/did-president-obama-steal-500-billion-medicare/]

At some point FICA Affordable Care Act had to have cut into some kind of fund (private fund) through MEDICARE D.
Somehow a missing 500 Billion goes missing from budget??

MEDICARE in General is directly linked to Social Security Administration (Private Fund)

After about 2010 into The OPEN AND FREE NET into 2016 many people on DIsability started to Face ODAR ( Office of Disability and Adjudication Review) It's a Social Security Benefits Court System.

To allocate funds from Obamacare paying into FICA for Affordable Care Act Social Security had to be cleaned out and laundered under Obama's Administration.

So- Barack (Barry) Hussein Obama not only is collusional back then in CLASS 2 COMMUNICATIONS ACT Restrictions of Internet Claiming the Administration was protecting the Internet.
Still to this Day ACTIONNETWORK.ORG is fighting in the guise of NON PROFIT and CLINTON FOUNDATION seems to be connected Because Democratic Party couldn't be working together in a concerted effort for that same line "THE FREE AND OPEN INTERNET".

You know now that you can fact check this to OBAMA ADMINISTRATION as above link will note- SEE CLINTON FOUNDATION RUN ON PARTY TO SUPPORT THIS DIATRIBE AND RHETORIC?

DEEP STATE IS REAL and TARGETED INDIVIDUALS ARE REAL BECAUSE NET NEUTRALITY is TECHNOCRATIC CONTROL SYSTEM USING THE ECONOMY WITH SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION.

COURTESY of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WHO IS HELPING to Establish A World Health Governing System
Where (American Disabilities Act) is disrespected from a hard fought war to get respect in 1990 to the wind and HITLER esque with NAZI youth coming out not respect anyone for Veterans and those fighting against tyranny still not let go of The STATES within THE STATES.
Different with a definite disability and obstacles to employment is exactly what trademarked NAZI's as NAZI with no real humanitarian aspiration with a perfect race goal and hyper aggressive economy.

Trump is here for now but Globalists and Deep State are a Real thing and no one can possibly believe a POTUS has that much power globally!? The STATE in a COUNTRY rather than the COUNTRY STATES...

THE STATE THAT MAKES UP A COUNTRY- IS THE DEEP STATE!

Sorry but not Sorry for so much CAPITOLS and ACCENTUATION

This is hard to sum up as it's a new idea and concept of mine for using Institutions of money against all that are restricted to work online with NET NEUTRALITY and CANNOT GET DISABILITY. With people in a high stress economy families are aggressively falling into mental health state control and with tax payers money. PRISONS either by PRIVATE OWNED PRISONS from the Shake off a HYPER AGGRESSIVE ECONOMY will hand deliver MENTAL HEALTH CLIENTS when NO ONE can TALK ABOUT HOW ONLINE TROUBLES due to HACKERS???? BS are doing this from RUSSIA??? BS because they will SOUND CRAZY!!

CLINTON FOUNDATION HAS IT's HANDS in MENTAL HEALTH AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY- I AM a TARGETED VICTIM and WAS KICKED OFF DISABILITY AND CAN'T GET A JOB with FORTUNE 500 online careers because of them! I've been kicked off DISABILITY BENEFITS since 2014 for 4 years now.

I'm MENTALLY ILL- MY ONLY CRIME IS FREE SPEECH and THAT IS A 2nd Amendment Issue!

I have made no threats to violently act out against my government. I HAVE PAID DEARLY WITH FREE SPEECH!

ONLINE and AMONGST THE PUBLIC just being myself. I'm A MUSICIAN, ARTIST and WRITER- I WISH for PEACE and HEALTH to this PLANET but MIC is KILLING US ALL THROUGH CHEMTRAILS. MIC is separate entity and mostly belongs to STATE within ALL STATES and NOT TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

IGNORE THEIR AGENDAS and DO IT YOURSELF- BE YOUR SELF AND OWN MIND- PROVE ME WRONG.

[url=https://yournewswire.com/un-agenda-2030-revealed-they-want-a-one-world-government/]

/

edit on 07/01/2017 by LostGods because: grammar

edit on 7/16/2018 by semperfortis because: Do Not Post In All Caps

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

By reading Agenda 21 or Agenda 30 and reading the talk given to a group of doctors in 1969 entitled "EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE AND NONE CAN STOP US NOW" by Dr Day will reveal the global agenda.

Only a few months ago a new line item in the talk was rolled out in the US and this was to link employment to health care. Dr Day was right about this. By reading through the list of changes that were outlined to occur you can see all those which have been implemented and all those yet to be rolled out.

there are over 100 items in the list.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

My hero!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Europe is in favor of net neutrality. The same entity that made Memes and saying something people dont like on the internet, punishable by local law enforcement.

Screw that.

top topics

join