It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mathmatecal constant pi first 15 decimals house a time travelers secret... Khufu's dimensions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Does the base of the pyramid being a square count?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Numbers make little to no sense in principal;
If you have one of something you only have that something, in order to count them you must have two or more, so shouldn't the first countable number be two?

Also given that there are an infinite amount of numbers with even other one being either odd or even, isn't it rather odd that there will always be twice as many even than odd numbers?

Odd numbers are made up of either a single odd number or an odd number plus an even number. Very restricted existence.

Even numbers are made from either a single even number, two odd numbers added together, or any two odd numbers added together. Less restricted existence.

As a tool of keeping track of quantities numbers are useful, but as anything else they are about as useful as any other imagination thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Does the base of the pyramid being a square count?

Yes.

Its supposed to work like this:
draw a square.
draw a circle inside the square, touching the top bottom and sides.
draw a circle outside the square, touching the corners.
Now the distance between the 2 circles = speed of light, though you have to move the comma.

Myself, I cannot calculate crap.
I have "number-dyslexia"..
So I saw this trick in some pyramid documentary and after thinking of it a bit I asked a good
friend who is strong with numbers if this pyramid thing could be true..
He was the one who told me; Yes the pyramid and the speed of light thing is true, but also
it is true for every square no matter the dimensions.

I have no reasons to doubt him

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why don't the angles of a triangle add up to 360?

After a full rotation you are also facing more than 90° in the wrong direction. How can a pyramid be a legitimate shape if it's angles don't even add up to 360. Frickin Impostor shapes from the devil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join