It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mathmatecal constant pi first 15 decimals house a time travelers secret... Khufu's dimensions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
To put it simply this message could not of existed in ancient times because it uses English alphabet roman numerals and romanian.

Anyways if you simply translate the digits of pi it gives you the needed information to figure out the equation. the actual dimensions it gives are 439.6 and 280 and they are talking about Egyptian royal cubits which is associated with meters and the speed of light in meters are encoded in the pyramid as well and that is because of information the other message that is hidden on the back of the seal of the USA.

Anyways it identifies 9433 as important information. ID33 so we go to the 33rd prime and that is 137 or the fine structure constant which deals with light. SO if we remove digits 137 from the speed of light in meters we get 299792458 or 9 792 58 reverse this and translate it into English alphabet we are left with He Big I(Eye).

the answer to everything is 42 so we look at the 42nd prime which is 181 where 18=Ra=1 for Ra so He is Ra and Ra big Eye is on the back of the dollar bill.

Digits 137 of the speed of light were bid and this is images of okay symbols on your left and right hand where it is 3 lower case bs and 3 lower case ds for 3d is right and you are right in 3d connect the middle fingers from each hand and you can find your 3rd eye....

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The answer to everything is 42.. BWhahah

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TimeTraveler159

I have read several numerology books and seen many threads like this one.

I have come to the conclusion that numbers being infinite and the human minds ability to find patterns in everything, lead to numbers being able to describe anything in this way.

I bet if you added up all the words in doctor seuss The Cat in the Hat plus samuel clemens birth and death date you would get the square root of half the distance from earth to the moon.

It doesn't mean that there is any significance to the pattern.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE

Quoted for awesomeness!

“Numbers written on restaurant bills within the confines of restaurants do not follow the same mathematical laws as numbers written on any other pieces of paper in any other parts of the Universe. This single fact took the scientific world by storm.”

Don't forget your towel!!!!

edit on 15-7-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Nope. 24.

You clearly do not get this post.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Damnit.. I was thinking Mole 6.022×1023 🤗.

Wait a sec.. it's prime monday🤗

edit on 15-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

Nope. 24.

You clearly do not get this post.

Arthur Dent: Just wait a sodding minute! You want a question that goes with the answer for 42? Well, how about what's six times seven? Or how many Vogons does it take to change a lightbulb? Here's one! How many roads must a man walk down?

Lunkwill: Hey, that's not bad!

Arthur Dent: Fine. Fine, take it. Because my head is filled with questions and I can assure you no answer to any one of them has ever brought me one iota of happiness. Except for one. The one. The only question I've ever wanted an answer to - is she the one? The answer bloody well isn't forty-two, it's yes. Undoubtedly, unequivocally, unabashedly yes. And for one week, one week in my sad little blip of an existence, it made me happy.

Trillian: That's a good answer...

Lunkwill: Rubbish, we don't want to be happy, we want to be famous!

Fook: Yeah! What is all this "is she the one" tripe?

Lunkwill: Take his brain!

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Mathmatecal?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You lost me at "could not of existed."
:
edit on 2018 7 16 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
You lost me at "could not of existed."
:

Hey now HEY now....

Future travelers to our time should not be all grammar nazi'd. You've seen how far the English language has gone down the toilet just the last 20 years. Think about 100 years from now?

De be Zat wanna fing usen fur bling iz OK? LOL

May be an actual sentence from the future.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

This isn't all that new actually.
Maurice Cotterell (spelling?) authored several books on the subject, The Tutankhaman Prophecies, having a lot of the same or similar info.
Either way, good stuff.
S&F

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

This isn't all that new actually.
Maurice Cotterell (spelling?) authored several books on the subject, The Tutankhaman Prophecies, having a lot of the same or similar info.
Either way, good stuff.
S&F

Ya... Lucien Khan played with it, some Jain person self-published some stuff, there was someone in the 80's that played with it too.

Now if we would only go with I = 1, stop playing with Pi, use a Fibonacci feedback chain of 72 instead of poking around with the 60 sequence and then remember that the Egyptians mathematically only had mediation and duplation, then we would have a more interesting conversation...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

42 did not actually encompass an ever expanding at faster than light speeds Universe.
It now would be "Blue 42"

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Keep going, Einstein started this race before you were born. I’m convinced Einstein is the tortoise and you were...are? ....the hair.

Your efforts are inspirational nevertheless. I don’t disbelieve.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Mathmatecal?

Apparently , they cant handle the Mathematics

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I think those pics could look f# cool on a T-Shirt.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTraveler159
To put it simply this message could not of existed in ancient times because it uses English alphabet roman numerals and romanian.

Anyways if you simply translate the digits of pi it gives you the needed information to figure out the equation. the actual dimensions it gives are 439.6 and 280 and they are talking about Egyptian royal cubits which is associated with meters and the speed of light in meters are encoded in the pyramid as well and that is because of information the other message that is hidden on the back of the seal of the USA.

Anyways it identifies 9433 as important information. ID33 so we go to the 33rd prime and that is 137 or the fine structure constant which deals with light. SO if we remove digits 137 from the speed of light in meters we get 299792458 or 9 792 58 reverse this and translate it into English alphabet we are left with He Big I(Eye).

the answer to everything is 42 so we look at the 42nd prime which is 181 where 18=Ra=1 for Ra so He is Ra and Ra big Eye is on the back of the dollar bill.

Digits 137 of the speed of light were bid and this is images of okay symbols on your left and right hand where it is 3 lower case bs and 3 lower case ds for 3d is right and you are right in 3d connect the middle fingers from each hand and you can find your 3rd eye....

So how does the Hitchikers Guide fit in here?

edit on 7/16/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

4+2=6

Half of 6 is 3, 6+3=9.

“If you knew the magnificence of the three, six and nine, you would have a key to the universe.” – Nikola Tesla

It checks out.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If it is a square the speed of light thing will work out.
Its not a pyramid thing, its a square thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join