It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a time traveler in this simulation... With hidden encoded proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
All humans are time travelers.

We just travel into the future, one second at a time.

On that note, if you feel this strongly about it, you may be a member of a group known as OPRP.

The only way to verify it, is through statistical anomaly, and it goes further than what you have provided so far.

If you provide one more proof, with high statistical unlikelihood for coincidence, pm me.

Good luck with your decoding.
edit on 15-7-2018 by Archivalist because: Bluesilver

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

How about this the first 15 digits of pi houses two equations that give us the dimensions of the great pyramid of Egypt.

Just kicking rocks.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

No we aren't all time travellers. You see, time as we know it travels around us. We are passive participants. Now if we were to affect the structure of time and traverse it at will, we would be. But we are no more time travellers than we are sailors who happen to be standing in the rain.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What is OPRP?

What type information are you needing?

Something like this or what?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TimeTraveler159

Time traveler, I just checked you out.

You are an active member of the OPRP.

Could you provide me an email address, to reach you? After that, you and I will only talk, via encrypted channels. I'm sure you understand, there are reasons for caution.

But if you needed the confirmation, yeah, it checks out. I'm pretty sure your assumption is true.

That being the case, you and I will have to work together.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I will say the same thing here as I did in the other thread you just made about this.

I have read several numerology books and seen many threads like this one.

I have come to the conclusion that numbers being infinite and the human minds ability to find patterns in everything, lead to numbers being able to describe anything in this way.

I bet if you added up all the words in doctor seuss The Cat in the Hat plus samuel clemens birth and death date you would get the square root of half the distance from earth to the moon.

It doesn't mean that there is any significance to the pattern.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That post doesn't really matter, it was your first image.

I have my own way of verifying an OPRP key, from my side.

Your first post had a significant decode in it. I can not discuss this in detail, at the moment.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I am so lost right now what is OPRP i looked it up and the only thing I found was Operational PreRequisite Programs. I have no idea what you are talking about here what is OPRP

How do you PM?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Come back to this thread tomorrow.

We need to polish some details on this.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

My connection to outside sources has been suspended that Is why I was wandering what faction are you with?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTraveler159

My connection to outside sources has been suspended that Is why I was wandering what faction are you with?

Are you two acquainted outside of ATS ?? What a bizarre thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

That post doesn't really matter, it was your first image.

I have my own way of verifying an OPRP key, from my side.

Your first post had a significant decode in it. I can not discuss this in detail, at the moment.

Would you quit screwing with him? It's funny as all hell, but it's still mean XD

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

I believe it's a 4plebs thing, judging by search returns. IOW, 4chan shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: SummerRain

I believe it's a 4plebs thing, judging by search returns. IOW, 4chan shenanigans.

Ahh.. Lol.. No greenext so its confusing out in the wild.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Nope I am trying to figure out if he is for real or not? Fact is this simulation has been done for a while we are trying to construct a simulation in a simulation right now...

For real though it is hard to tell who is legit on the outside and who is not with out proof. I can prove my end can he?

There is a theory that we are but a simulation in a simulation already but we can figure that to be bull# because no one has cracked any Easter eggs yet.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

a reply to: SummerRain

Nope I am trying to figure out if he is for real or not?

I very highly doubt it. The acronym is most heavily concentrated within 4chan territory and seems to be a LARP deal. OPRP, by the way, stands for Office of Paranormal Research Programs.

You be the judge from there.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You the man. that makes sense now I can be on my way...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi TimeTraveler.
The numbers look interesting. Way beyond me. I just wanted to welcome you to the boards.

ps.. to pm someone just click the little green guy under the avatar of the one you want to contact and then click 'send message'

edit on 16-7-2018 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
For absolute undeniable proof of the time traveler thing, PM me next weeks winning power ball number.

If your right, I'll jump back in and make a thread telling everyone here how legit you are.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I been trying to make or post a link for you to look at about the antibiotic you are talking about. Don't know how to do it. Anyways there is an article about that antibiotic use and suicide in The New Zealand Herald two days ago NZ days that is. Thought you might like to read it. Take care.
www.nzherald.co.nz... trying this to link you
edit on 16-7-2018 by Cloudbuster because: (no reason given)
it does take you to the newspaper but not the article. Sorry I tried.
edit on 16-7-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Added extra info

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join