It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a time traveler in this simulation... With hidden encoded proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes I firmly believe this is a simulation. And I found proof on the back of the seal of the United States of America.

The above image takes the roman numerals in reverse subtracting a lower from a higher and adding the repeating to avoid a sum that repeats. Then we placed an Eye or I or 9 to each level because the roman numerals all lead toward the Eye or I or 9.

The question has arose why does the 1,4,7,9 row read from left to right and the others do not. Well I came up with a theory using the 60 Fibonacci Sequence repeating numbers Found here 60 repeating explained

edit on 15-7-2018 by TimeTraveler159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TimeTraveler159

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Cool man enjoy the ats theme park. Quite a few time travels have PAST thru these parts.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Sorry still learning how to comment back.

Thank you for Welcoming me.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

How long do they usually last?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What would be the best forum to post my information?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Depends on how much attention we pay to them..
welcome to the site, allot of info can be found with the search bar if interested in your topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Any chance I can go back a year and five
days?

Welcome to ATS
edit on Rpm71518v48201800000054 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Welcome to the party.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ummm...numerical gibberish is not proof of anything other than mental instability...I am not impressed!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Any chance I can go back a year and five
days?

Welcome to ATS

I need to go back a decade and tell myself to never take fluoroquinolone antibiotics.

The crap has ruined my tendons (and really impacted my life).

www.fda.gov...

fluroquinolones are associated with disabling side effects involving tendons, muscles, joints, nerves and the central nervous system. These side effects can occur hours to weeks after exposure to fluoroquinolones and may potentially be permanent.

FDA-approved fluoroquinolones include levofloxacin (Levaquin), ciprofloxacin (Cipro), ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets, moxifloxacin (Avelox), ofloxacin and gemifloxacin (Factive). The labeling changes include an updated Boxed Warning and revisions to the Warnings and Precautions section of the label about the risk of disabling and potentially irreversible adverse reactions that can occur together.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yes, bullet points of your great graphics....fibo is nature, huh!!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Welcome to Trumplandia, where science comes from gut feelings and real feelings are un-american and commie something.
VVelcome

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Holy hell, I can't believe they let people take
that stuff much less prescribe it. Have you
looked into any vedic medicines that might
correct?

I sympathize brother man. That sucks

edit on Rpm71518v19201800000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Illuminati confirmed!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

My argument for that is if it is a simulation It uses bits of ones and zero ei numbers and those numbers get turned into a programming language.

But i can see numerology mumbo jumbo in this.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yup it goes deeper than the illuminati it has to do with RA and I do not understand why. I mean we all know the answer to everything is 42 and the 42nd prime is 181 where 18=Ra=1. I think the system itself is Ra and we are trying to escape from it?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Ummm...I am a time traveler as well...

I travel in a linear direction whose start point closely simulates conception...
While still traveling...my consciousness also closely approximates a temporal present...
However...experiential perception stored as imperfect memory suggests that there was only ever the present and what imperfect recollection recalls...is illusory...

Therefore...in conclusion...as I am a construct of rest energy whose conversion to a non rest state has not occurred...is occurring...has occurred and will presently occur...I must in all honesty inform...that as an energy being in full consciousness...and fully disclosing admit that temporal flux truly does not effect particle wave experience merely because photons have paused...

Just watch the blinking cursor...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Got mathematical proofs...bring it...you got random number bits and hokus pokus math...kick rocks kid!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join