It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says "European Union Is A Foe"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There were good reasons why the US had a military presence here in the UK and the vast majority of people understood that.
There are now good reasons for them to be phased out, and the vast majority of people understand that too.

I suspect if the US just pulled out overnight it would affect some other countries a little bit more than it would us in the UK.
We are a resilient sort over here and should never be underestimated.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

well for a start the US and other countries would do well to prevent bankers, hedge fund managers etc from creating recessions which go global and then affect everyone at the bottom!

Limiting corporate powers in america would be a start, stopping corporations from influencing senate etc

every time there is a recession in america because of a few peoples greed the rest of the world suffers !
So getting trump or any other administration to limit the powers of corporate business and prevent them from gambling with others money and causing a market crash!

The housing bubble crash in 2008 , when it started to manifest in early 2000
nothing was done about it !

Yet we the people at the bottom bailed out the banks with our hard earned money
and they were never punished . We were !

I think we would do well to remember that "great recession" and ensure it never happens again
but it wont because of people like trump and all those other bankers and fund managers and the general egotistic and greedy materialists ! They will continue making trade deals to benefit them and keep them afloat
and if it #s up , hey let the people pay! just keep telling them its for their benefit!

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I disagree America doesnt belong to anyone ! the land isnt yours or anyone elses !

I think that it was maintained by the nation of indigenous peoples the big turtle is its real name !

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join