It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Humans, we would all do the same.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I got to thinking and because of all my threads that I've posted about aliends and such. Sometimes I try to convince people one certain thing. Mostly I get responses like "ohh yeah aliens are gonna destroy us, blah blah blah." Things of that nature. Well if you actually think about it, when aliens come here to earth, it seems to me like they are just exploring us humans. Think about it, you dont think out of your state of mind that if George W. Bush and the world had space-craft with the same capability of Extra Terrestrials, we wouldnt go exploring? Im definante that we would. Its all out of curiosity. Which I belive, aliens are curious. The same as we humans are. Aliens come here to earth (I would think) to explore our type of technology and knowledge. If I had a space craft and could travel the same way they do, I would do the same. Humans would very well travel to their "planets" and "abduct" them and conduct experiments. Just to see what type of life and heritage they have. Of course it would be different, they arent human.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think what you are saying is true you make a good point man keep up the good work and thats what I believe too and also I think they are out there and the US and Russians know it but wont tell us.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Of course they know it and wont tell us. They are the "Government". Basically, the code for the word "Government" is: "Hey were just idiots who lie about everything so we can be powerhungry and all we care about is money" people.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
For all that I have heard about 'aliens' they seem to fit into two stereotypical groups.
#1 Evil, mind controlling, world dominating monsters
#2 Benevolent, super enlightened benefactors of human society.

I find all of this a little limited and I am sure that a lot of 'aliens' would be just like us in the way that they are constantly evolving and making mistakes just like any creature. I do not think of them as perfect (in a positive or negative sense) just because they are able to travel from their world to ours this is just a sign of sophisticated technology and does not necessarily reflect on the nature of the owners of this technology. Just as the rich idiot can have the fastest car so can a species with major flaws be capable of advanced technological pursuits.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Seems to me if their already here, they may also stand the chance of being affected by any nuclear confrontation due to at best fall-out.

And if that is possible then they may have a stake in telling the nuclear powers around the globe to get out of the world destruction business.

They may if here be in a position to stop "pre-empt" any launch - cause UFOs are most reported lately in nuc-countries. There's much more but that's a taste of that possible angle.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
that is so true about the aliens but did you ever stop to think about the "Government" and aliens working together to find cures for things like cancer and any other kind of diesease(cant spell) no it would not happen because the power hungry so called great "Government" does not care about people health and well being all they care about is fighting like The United States sorry if you guys take it the wrong way there is nothing wrong with you guys just your Government I am a fellow Canadian and I know Americans probaly hate Canadians or something but The us have been doing stuff since world war 2.And do you remember when the world was split into two East and West that marked the era called The Cold War And I am only 15 so ya I hope you guys think I know a little

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Let me take this a step further...

On numerous occasions I've read (of course this should be taken with a grain of salt) that there are some alien races that are actually related to us. And that they know us from even before we were born in the human form that we currently are. And I've often read that they say that the Earth is transforming, and that we' will be living on a higher dimensional level soon.

But that's just what I've read, and I don't know what to make of it. I guess I'll have to try this out and try to meet an alien myself when I have an astral projection. (Apparently you can meet and talk to aliens personally when you're on the astral plane; Aliens that have been watching our planet for centuries or even millenia and that know our Earth's history much better than ourselves).

But of course it's up to you to believe/ or find out if this is true or not.

I'll leave this link that I've posted numerous times here on ATS in the past.

FIRST E.T. CONTACTS AT THE GATHERING

[edit on 21-2-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
And I've often read that they say that the Earth is transforming, and that we' will be living on a higher dimensional level soon.

Aliens that have been watching our planet for centuries or even millenia and that know our Earth's history much better than ourselves.

Ive read much of that everywhere too.
the base of it comes from the HOPI indians of 4 corners area USA, creation stories and prophecies.

every time the hopi go into another world or destiny they go up a level, physically!

accourding to them there are 3 layers or worlds under this surface one which is 4th we are going into the 5th world soon.

the 5th world/destinies is space my friend......up yet another level physically into the heavens.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

top topics

join