It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assault Revolver

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: BomSquad

That’s a really big one! Watch him shoot that load! Of arrows.

That was rather hilarious

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Yep, I'll be checking out his channel in the future. He certainly seems to have a lot of fun, nor does he take himself too seriously.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I don't know about that, seems to have some jamming issues--that second video sure did. Turning the crank too fast seems to create the issue.

Not that it wouldn't be fun...

Once I get settled back east, I'm looking to try cowboy shooting--revolver, lever action, and shotgun. It looks like a lot of fun.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You guys and your penis extenders. You make me laugh.

Women are the driving force behind the expansion of firearms ownership.

So stuff it with your sexist bull#.

EDIT:

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 19 7 18 by projectvxn because: Added source.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Penis envy. Duh.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

A lot of anti-gunners are what they would call "privileged" and likely have no idea what it means to be at risk of becoming a crime victim.

Although some of us choose to carry regardless of risks faced (myself included), the anti-gunners completely ignore the millions of low income Americans living in crime/drug ridden cities surrounded by violent criminals. They'd rather see these folks at the mercy of violent criminals and maintain their smug, pretend moral superiority self-righteous attitudes

Pretty sad to see the length they'll go to in order to attack something they've deemed others not to need. Ignoring the obvious arrogance and dubious tenability of that position, the time & effort they spend obsessing over firearms it almost makes you think they are closeted gun people

Maybe if they'd let go of their biases and predetermined conclusions they would actually learn something about firearms. Including the dozen incidents within the last 2 months (in the news) showing situations where firearms saved lives

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NightFlight
WOW! You have a Gatling or a Mini?

Yes.

I'M SO JEALOUS! I want one...... wahhhhh

but on a more serious note.

I must readjust my budgeting needs and frivolous spending so that I can get one.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I also would like to add the fact that where I live, EVERYONE has a gun of some sort. I can literally step out on my porch on any day, at any given time of day or night, and hear gun shots. And you know what? NO ONE thinks twice about hearing them! NO ONE,.

We don't have break ins, we don't have robberies, we don't have home invasions, stores don't get robbed, kids don't get taken (thank GOD).....

I just don't understand the demonetization of MY GUNS! THEY have never hurt anyone, EVER...... and neither have I.

Maybe it's just because of where I come from, how I was raised and where I am, but people don't mess around with each other around these parts. They are liable to get shot and everyone knows it and expects it. And above all RESPECTS IT.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Maybe if gun worshippers would quit talking about how “fun” and “cool” and “awesome” their toys are, anti-gunners would take them a bit more seriously.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Maybe if you didn't attempt to mock us by calling us "gun worshippers", we might be a bit more inclined to bother talking with you.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You know, my dad bought his first gun at the age of 76. Not because he thought it was fun or awesome, or really cool, but because there have been some home invasions of elderly people near his neighborhood. He hates guns; he’s pissed that he had to buy one; he has zero fun at the target range learning how to use it. To him, it’s a necessary evil. THAT is the proper attitude to have about guns.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Not because he thought it was fun or awesome, or really cool, but because there have been some home invasions of elderly people near his neighborhood

I'm not your dad.

He hates guns; he’s pissed that he had to buy one;

That's great for him.

he has zero fun at the target range learning how to use it.

I'm sure he could take the fun out of most things.

To him, it’s a necessary evil. THAT is the proper attitude to have about guns.

No one cares what someone who has ZERO knowledge of guns thinks our attitude should be.

You're both presumptuous and sexist.
edit on 21 7 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

That's his problem.

I enjoy my time at the range. He doesn't, I don't care. I am sorry, however, about the home invasions.

If he's going to own a firearm, he should enroll in a class to learn the proper way to use it in that circumstance, if he uses it, God forbid, in the wrong circumstance, he could be in as much trouble as the burglar/home invader. Most, or many, police departments have classes for just this reason. He should think about enrolling.

No, the proper attitude is safety always. For you to say otherwise, given your lack of knowledge in these things, is of no matter what so ever.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I know you don't care what I think, just like I don't care what you think. So there we are.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

If you look at guns as a necessary evil and not as cool toys to play with, safety is a given.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The next time I view a firearm of any sort as a "toy", will be the first time, and you can come collect 'em.

They are tools.

One can have an enjoyable time with tools. Otherwise known, in some circles, as fun. A carpenter uses a hammer, can he not have fun in the process? A musician uses a musical instrument, he or she practices, do they not? ...I certainly do, and I have fun...I practice a difficult piece of music, because it's fun. My 'cello is not a toy, it's well over a century old, and as with my firearms, I take very good care of it.

The same thing applies on the range. I practice so that when I hunt, I am able to do so in the safest manner possible...am I not allowed to have fun in the process? According to you, the answer is no. Sad to say, I do.

For my rifle practice, I sometimes use clay pigeons as targets--at a hundred yards or so, they're a decided challenge. Challenges are fun. It's not about them being "toys", as they most assuredly are not.
edit on 7/21/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If you look at guns as a necessary evil and not as cool toys to play with, safety is a given.

It's not that I don't care what you think. It's that your opinions mean nothing when they come from a position of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Unlike cellos, guns are extremely dangerous tools. They can kill much more efficiently than cellos, anyway. There are many, many irresponsible gun owners who drink and shoot, who leave their guns where kids can get them, and who pull out their guns when they’re really mad at someone. People like me don’t really want to ban these extremely dangerous tools - we just want to make it a little harder for the irresponsible people to get hold of them.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Unlike cellos, guns are extremely dangerous tools.

I'm pretty sure I could brain somebody with a cello, but bullets are cheaper.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

As is all too often the case with you, and this subject, you entirely missed the point...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join