It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo 2 hr interview Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp - tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes I agree and maybe also dimensional, still we have a right to know if we are slaves, food for aliens, or a simulation.
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW NOW !

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Where have you been? sorry I wrongly assumed everyone on here would know about him,

see cnn report on him and what he did

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

slaves, food for aliens, or a simulation.

all 3 and then some...it's complicated and mans feeble 5 senses can't quite figure it out.

Dogs and Cats have a better idea of what's happening than we do....awareness....!!!

I'm not sure how but it's got something to do with Eve eating that damn apple.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So what will he discuss for 2 hrs that he has not already said before?

What did he deliver to TTSA that made them very excited last week ?

My thoughts - I think BIG E GO gave them something to test ? and the permission to show it to the public, if it can't be made on earth is this going to be the smoking gun? and I think Clinton was supposed to disclose this but trump got in, and it forced them to do it this was instead.

This could be Big!
edit on 15-7-2018 by bsalert because: add to comments

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Sweet, thankyou! It's been a few years since I was on their site so I didn't know about that page. Much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bsalert

Yes I agree and maybe also dimensional, still we have a right to know if we are slaves, food for aliens, or a simulation.
I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT THEY KNOW NOW !

You "demand"?? What will you do if they don't quake in fear and tell you immediately? Stomp your feet? And what is this "right to know" I keep hearing about? Where is this right enumerated? I'm thinking this is not in the Constitution, so I am curious to know how you decided this is a "right." Could you spell this out, please?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Why do you think we don't have a right to know ? I am a human of equal standing to any other human with the same rights

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Did anyone listen in, I don't have access, what did he say?

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

We will find out shortly what was said in that interview. I suspect it is a further drip from the TTSA tap which is a good hint as to what is really going on.

Elizondo has taken over from Tom DeLonge as spokesman for TTSA since the company floated. He has done plenty of quick soundbites for the MSM. But doesn't actually speak to many people in long form interviews.

In fact you can trace all of his longer interviews almost back to one solitary source coming out of Las Vegas. A source that never asks any tough questions about the operation at all and one intrinsically linked with the people and UFO myth making in that corner of the USA. It's almost like it's part of the operation. (Sources can be provided on request).

Ask yourself a few questions about this TTSA operation.

1) No one who currently works for the Pentagon has confirmed that videos have been declassified for use by TTSA. TTSA stamp their logo across these videos but their provenance is 'dodgy'. The Pentagon's only main comment has been.

"After a while the consensus was we really couldn’t find anything of substance.They produced reams of paperwork. After all of that there was really nothing there that we could find. It all pretty much dissolved from that reason alone—and the interest level was losing steam. We only did it a couple years....”

www.politico.com...

2) The financial documents make no mention of UFOs or disclosure. They do confirm that "To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science' is actually listed as a service company SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION"

Don't believe me? Check the link : www.sec.gov...

3) Tom DeLonge has set up this company to ensure that huge debts of his previous companies have been loaded onto "TTSA". But he also earns earns $100k a year from this project. Guaranteed.

3) The board of TTSA is full of ex-CIA men. One of whom was involved with the SERPO hoax

4) Tom's 'Our Two Dogs' hotdog stand (which employs 12 people and turns over $400k a year) has loaned $600k to TTSA. This has to be paid back with interest to Toms hotdog stand.

5) If his fundraising objective of at least $5m is not achieved then projects will be delayed or cancelled and we are left with what 'To the Stars' was a year ago - an entertainment concern. Tom still gets his $100k, his hotdog stand gets paid back at 6% interest and I am not sure what happens to investors money. Stock cannot currently be liquidated.

Elizondo was actually knee deep with AATIP and UFOs in 2009 but also found the time to work on his own "Never Ship Empty business too.

I'd suggest that you don't just listen to Luis Elizondo or any of the people involved with TTSA and look at the opposing views too. Then make your own mind up. They could surprise us one day but the legal documentation cannot be fabricated.

It's probably too boring for most people wanting to search for UFOs and aliens and 'disclosure' so they won't bother. But the financial listings all point to "To the Stars Academy" being a huge money shuffle and entertainment operation.

Follow the money : www.sec.gov...

edit on 16/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Why do you think we don't have a right to know ? I am a human of equal standing to any other human with the same rights

You are claiming to have a "right." I'm asking you to tell us why you think so. Just because you are alive does not give you any "rights." Declaring a "right" does not make it so.

There are various declarations of rights floating around where people have claimed "natural rights," i.e.: Rights that are inherent. A good example is the Declaration of Independence, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Jefferson said these rights come from God, not Man, which is a way of saying these rights are not derived from Man and come from a higher source. Another kind of "right" definitely is man made. A good example of that is the second amendment. Americans have the "right" to keep and bear arms because the 2nd amendment says so. There is nothing inherently natural about this right. The Founders simply said they wanted to have this right and codified it into the US Constitution. It is not a natural right, but it is a legal right.

Now, back to your claim. I am aware of no declaration of Human Rights that states you have the right to know about UFOs or, indeed, the right to know anything at all. If you look at the various declarations of human rights you can find NOTHING AT ALL concerning your "right to know." About as close as you can come is the right to an education. There is nothing anywhere that suggests you have the "right to know what the government knows." There is nothing anywhere that suggests a government has no right to keep secrets. So the fact that you have declared you have a right is rather meaningless. Your claim reminds me of the Stephen Crane saying:

A man said to the universe: “Sir, I exist!” “However,” replied the universe, “The fact has not created in me A sense of obligation.”

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

If you have a valid contract; sue the bad people and demand the knowledge you seek. Otherwise I'm afraid you are SOL.

I'm not a lawyer but I do play one on TV....watch "Better Call Saul"

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
If the OP and anyone else is still interested someone kindly posted notes on the intervew : here

I've heard part of the interview myself and it's accurate in my opinion. Sadly the host seems too close to the whole TTSA operation and does not ask any questions that might prove 'awkward' to answer.

You might find this video gives a balance to the TTSA propaganda machine.

edit on 18/7/2018 by mirageman because: link fixed

edit on 18/7/2018 by mirageman because: link fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join