It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo 2 hr interview Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp - tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Luis Elizondo 2 hr interview on coast to coast 15th July, earlier last week he also delivered something to tech team at TTSA to investigate, I'm assuming this might be the weird metals they have talked about, things could get interesting soon, check out coast to coast tonight.

just found this on TTSA blog

"Listen live on Sunday as Luis Elizondo, FMR Director of AATIP for the Pentagon and current Director of Special Programs for TTS Academy, calls in for a two hour, in-depth interview with George Knapp on Coast to Coast AM.

For those unfamiliar with the influential broadcaster and show, George Knapp is a journalist who has been honored with the highest awards in broadcast journalism: the Peabody Award (twice), the Dupont Award from Columbia University, the Edward R. Murrow Award, and 25 regional Emmy awards for investigative environmental reporting, and news writing. He hosts Coast-to-Coast AM, a radio broadcast focused on unconventional and fascinating topics, on the third and fourth Sundays of each month.

Tune in on Sunday at 1am - 5am EST / 10pm - 2am PST"
edit on 15-7-2018 by bsalert because: found more info

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

Is there a way to listen without subscribing? I have looked up c2c before on youtube but its always older episodes.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Same problem here, I posted this hoping members would give a review on the interview so we don't have to wait for the youtube release, hopefully TTSA will post something on the TTSA website - lets hope.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I wonder what the tuition is at the "To the Stars Academy" perhaps they have scholarships.

edit on 15-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

no idea sorry

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Is there a way to listen without subscribing? I have looked up c2c before on youtube but its always older episodes.

You can find it on a local a.m. radio station usually unless they have pulled it it’s been years since I tuned in last

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Not sure if we get it here in Canada.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Problem is I'm in the UK - that small insignificant island just off the coast, otherwise known as Trumps golf resort.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Get the TuneIn app and it’s for sure on the KLBJ Austin station every night

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Great news and great catch! I'll be sure to listen in.

FYI, and for your consideration, I've been hearing some skepticism about the TTSA crew. Apparently, Elizondo was head of the Pentagon's Aerospace ID Program. He secured DOD approval to make some video's like the tic tac UFO video's public just before he retired from the DOD.
www.thedailybeast.com...

I believe several others like him followed him to join the TTSA.

The "skeptics" are of the opinion that its possible Elizondo and others at the TTSA are actually operating almost as contract agents for the DOD to do a soft reveal, a managed disclosure to tamp down pressure on the Government itself to disclose what it knows about the UFO phenomenon.

Whether or not that's true, I can't say, but if anyone can get to the bottom of this, Knapp or Howe can do it. Obviously no one with a brain much believes anything that issues forth from the US Government anymore so its important to know if TTSA is just a Government contract operation or is actually independent.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I'll refrain from speaking my mind about your post and simply provide this link:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

There are numerous stations in Canada that carry C2C. All you need is the I Heart Radio app to listen to anyone of them.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I like what I've read and seen on youtube about hal puthoff the guy seems very sincere, I don't think he would be involved in this without a lot of research 1st so I'm giving the rest of the TTSA crew the benefit of the doubt for now and hoping this is all as it seems - a faster dripping disclosure - I don't want to believe - I DEMAND TO KNOW NOW!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I wonder what the tuition is at the "To the Stars Academy" perhaps they have scholarships.

It's not a school. They have no courses.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not a school. They have no courses.

but...but...they have Tshirts and coffee mugs just like real schools. Even text books....

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Let them sell their t-shirts and mugs and a few books and movies if this means they then have the funds to take this all the way and give us the truth we all have a right to hear !

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Call me jaded, but I just don't care anymore. I used to live this stuff but being a member here so long has opened my eyes.

Wake me if anything is ever revealed, besides Delong, Elizondo and the rest of TtSA making a lot of cash.

He was on C2C back around Feb., did anything get "revealed" then?
edit on 7 15 2018 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bsalert

Let them sell their t-shirts and mugs and a few books and movies if this means they then have the funds to take this all the way and give us the truth we all have a right to hear !

I'm all for free enterprise and making a profit but in this particular case, I don't think disseminating the TRUTH has any thing to do with it. To many spooks involved and you know their relationship with the truth....This whole TTSA has a cheezy amateurish vibe to it targeting the gullible and I even applied for a job with TDs media company....tothestars.media...

Sorry, I feel the need to run up the ole flag...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ha! I like the flag ! Like I said I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now, what other hope for release of this info have we got ? I'm sick of seeing disclosure this year only for nothing to happen - all fingers and toes are crossed.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Wow. I was hoping to gleam a tiny bit of information on this guy from reading your post- but all I got was a mention of strange metal. No one said a thing about him, yet this post is to let us know that he will be on coast to coast.
Some things you could have mentioned-
Has he been in Mel’s hole? Does he know any black eyed children? Bigfoot? Is he a time traveler? A lizard of some sort? Does he have any awards? Who the heck is he?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bsalert

Ha! I like the flag ! Like I said I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt for now, what other hope for release of this info have we got ? I'm sick of seeing disclosure this year only for nothing to happen - all fingers and toes are crossed.

I hear ya, but it's hard to disclose something that is beyond comprehension. Essentially they don't know what the phenom is about. I don't think it's about nuts and bolts alien craft !!

More paranormal, and dare I say it, mystical and religious with a bigly woo woo factor. More of a John Keel deal than Richard Hogland BS.

My shamanic explorations lean more to the angels and demons multiverse side of things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join