It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will We Do It For Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It seems the Isaeli's are pushing the US into acting against Iran. Can Bush be persuaded by them or will he be worried by Russia?

Check this out!

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Interesting articles. Though I did not read all the stories I seem to recall Putin last week said Russia would look after disposal of Iran's nuclear waste.. Seems to me part of the scare is/was Russia's internal security with their own nuc-waste.

Perhap's the EU may take a more active role in persuading Iran to get out of the nuclear business as I think the EU has some self-concerns with Iran's nuc-program if it posed a defence issue.

Israel, well, they took out Iraq's facilities so what is to say they would not do the same in Iran.

Something that has me a little perplexed though is with Palestine right next door what would be Israel's true motivation for urging the US to take care of Iran's nuc-sites. Am I missing something?, it just seems to me Israel is a much safer place from nuclear weapon detonation- being next door to Palestine. Time will tell.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Again,Israel is a very strong ally for the Americans and the Americans are very very afraid that they'll lose their ally.I find it very strange that the Americans are very sensitive when it comes to losing their allies.

Take for example the Suez Crisis.The Brits,Israelis and French(perfumed soldiers they called'em
) coalition fought against the Egyption Forces to secure the canal and later the U.S steps up to stop the Brits,Israelis and French coalition.From then onwards,the U.S has make it clear that losing an ally is a big loss for them and they kiss and make up with the Brits so they becamce an ally again.

In this case,I think the U.S going to invade Iran and they don't need Israel to push them into doing so.I believe the U.S keen in listening to Israel than the Russians when it comes down to decision making.

[edit on 22/2/05 by Heartagram]

[edit on 22/2/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I doubt it contray to popular belief America doesn't do everyhing Israel wants. Infact Israel has been forced to do what the US wants take the Gulf War for example when Saddam was shooting SCUDS at Israel. They wanted to counter attack but the US knew that would cause us problems so we told them not too.

And what did they end up doing? If you said listened to the US (gold star for you)

BTW. Heres a interesting fact and some food for thought in one of the US last major wargames the country we choose to fight as the enemy was not Iran or Iraq like many soldiers thought it was going to be.

We fought Israel

[edit on 22-2-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
we don't want to lost our solier again for Israel
we must work only for our puplic good and for our futuer
israel wants to destroy world for stealing world wealth
stop this trajedia

[edit on 22-2-2005 by magice]

top topics

join