It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops beat up philosophy professor from Baltimore in Bonn, Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
A jewish Professor from Baltimore first was attacked by an 20 years old, german-palestinian idiot who knocked the Kippa off the head of the professor. The professor defended himself.

Then the police arrived.

The Events at the Bonner Hofgarten this July 11th: A Letter to a German Friend,

In the past two days I have been approached by various German news media requesting my description of the events that took place at the Bonner Hofgarten on July 11th. I cannot answer all of these requests as I have work to do and family to look after. Instead, let me provide a brief and precise description of the course of events on that day. Let me also note that I am deeply troubled by the description of the events in the Bonn Police statement of July 12. The report is replete with flat and groundless lies aiming at covering both the brutality and inefficiency of the Bonn police on July 11th (I will explain these grave charges shortly).

I had been invited to give a Keynote Lecture at Bonn University’s prestigious summer school in classical German philosophy. Regrettably, I could come for only two and half days due to family commitments, and I was scheduled to give my talk on Wed. June 11 at 18:00. I had spent the morning of that day working on my research, and at 12:30 I met. Dr. Lina Steiner (Bonn University), my former colleague and a close friend of both my spouse and I. Lina showed me the nice schloss and then she wished to show me the town (though I visit German universities quite frequently, I had never been to Bonn before).

Proper Quoting on ATS
edit on 7/15/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Link

Proper Quoting on ATS

edit on 7/15/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What a sad sorry story. It appears America does not have the monopoly on sh!h head police.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There are articles like the following, which just tried to highlight the antisemitic attack of that 20 years old idiot. And brushed the attacked of the cops away with "mistake", "regrettable incident" etc:
Israeli professor attacked by Palestinian in Germany

I have to leave a link to an article in the Zeit Online, because of the comments. For those that can read german, you will see that more than 90% ofthe commentators say that this gang behaviour of the german police is "more than normal". Some write down their experiences. And many say that before a jewish profesoor from the "U"SA was victim of the german police brutality, nobody cared for the avergae german victims. They all were just "left conspiracy nuts which hate the state". I have even my own story that ende with a broken arm for me, but later.
First the Link

Sure, nobody knows if the comments there are all true, but people that have relatives working at the police say that even racism and rightist thinking are ordinarily things, within "our friends and partners". I once ended up with a face full of tear gas and later a broken arm, just because i asked if the wrong music is palying and maybe too much people with black hairs are in the location.

One room was full of Thais we didn´t know, but nice people, i was in their room because our party was beginning a bit later. In both rooms was a country music party the whole day before, doors were open and music blasted out of the location. No police, nothing. Not long after one of our DJ´s started to play HipHop music(the main entrance door was even closed now, and it is a soundprrof music club, since more than 30 or 40 or more years) while i was in the other room next door, drinking some whatever with the Thais, five or six cops in combat uniforms stormed into the club and behaved like the GeStaPo, allegedly the musioc suddenly was too loud.

Maybe i should had been qiuet, but what, this isn´t Nazi-Germany anymore, we didn`do nothing wrong. We payed rent for the room in that club and did what people do in music clubs, listening to music, dancing, drinking. And there were maybe just 15 people on our party yet. That´s why i was next door and asked the cops:
"What is your problem, wrong music and too many black hairs in here?"

Bang, they emptied a full bottle of pepper spray in my face and the whole room, hit me several times, dragged me up the stairs, giving me no chance to run by myself. Then the cop threw me on the hood of the police car, pushed my right on my back, up, till it broke. Then they called an ambulance, said something to the crew of the ambulance, something i couldn´t hear. And left, never seen again. No chance to get their names, police ID numbers or similiar. My arm needed a surgery, i had to stay several days in hospital.

Since that day i know what i have to think of "our" police. But everytime somebody tells such a story, his or her story, people say: "Ah, own fault", "individual cases" etc.

It´s sad that first a victim needed to be jewish, working in the "U"SA as a professor at a university, so that this problem becomes public. It´s a problem when your police is "almighty", in the eyes of the "justice". The police can do whatever they want, if the attack for no reason, you will end up in front of cort, because of "Civil disorder", "Resistance against enforcement officers". Remeber, after they attacked YOU! And you will lose in front of court, in 99% of the cases. Because "justice" and itßs right arm, the police, are parts of the same gang.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Sorry, i made some mistakes with the quoting, just thought it would be good for better reading, but something was wrong with.

Nevermind, i have to leave now, sun is shing, it´s sunday..

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Uh........If I were an Israeli professor, I'd think twice before going to Germany. Appears the situation there is near out of control.

top topics

join