It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did Republicans Go Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It is really impressive how the democrats are able to turn everything they have done or are going to do into something good for the people. When in reality it is very seldom the case or I dare say the exact opposite. You can keep your doctor and you will save money.. Democratic President's promises.

When you look at our Nations history there was a party that was very prominent in promoting slavery, promoting segregation, and pushing
Jim Crow laws.... guess who.... it was the Democrat Party.

Republicans opposed every one of those..

Inhumane practices the separating of adults from children; which was the party that began separating adults from children; Democratic party.

Sanctuary cities and the push to give illegal aliens asylum and even to vote; Democratic Party .

Which is the party that opens its arms to violent elements like an Tifa.... it's the Democrat Party ...

Some of this is paraphrased so I did not put it in quotes.. No doubt there will be true blue democrats who will say it ain't so or that was a long time ago etc etc any excuse so they can feel righteous and right about the party of their choice..

I am not a party affiliate as I vote for the individual and their principles before any label ..

For those who disagree with the above it is a free country and believe what you want but more and more people are realizing it is better to walk away than follow a cow herd; to much manure if one follows..Sorry that was kinda like an old Texas saying which anyone who has followed a herd knows is true.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Short answer to your question, the Republicans told the truth.

Lies on the other hand, are much easer to support. If you get caught just tell another whopper and people of lesser intelligence will believe it.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Your whole thread is a lie, from the title on.

The title asks a question about the Republican Party a d then the thread does nothing but rail against the democrats.then the only time republicans are mentioned is in saying what they did right.

So, Why don’t you yourself quit lieing and doing the exact opposite of what your title offers

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If you've picked a side you're not paying attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Short answer to your question: they did not ditch Trump while they had the chance. Now we are watching the post-war order collapse, the order the United States built to serve its own purposes, and will presently face the humiliation of impeaching the president they grudgingly rallied around.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Short answer to your question: they did not ditch Trump while they had the chance. Now we are watching the post-war order collapse, the order the United States built to serve its own purposes, and will presently face the humiliation of impeaching the president they grudgingly rallied around.
will presently face the humiliation of impeaching the president they grudgingly rallied around.

You may be correct for in this world we live in no one knows what tomorrow will bring.. But.... If I were a betting man I would say CNN will fold before Trump ever gets impeached.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

"Lies on the other hand, are much easier to support. If you get caught just tell another whopper and people of lesser intelligence will believe it."

You just stated Trump's mantra. LOL!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

"Lies on the other hand, are much easier to support. If you get caught just tell another whopper and people of lesser intelligence will believe it."

You just stated Trump's mantra. LOL!

Show where there was one lie in the Op. Or write to Mark Levin and tell him he is FOS.. No doubt he will listen to you with great interest. Actually just leave a note in the comment section on youtube.. There will be someone who can answer your questions on who is lying and maybe even provide a link.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

A) For one thing the end result is usually sabatoged by those who oppose it in the first place..

Take your example..

Obamacare..

The democrats wanted a single payer option like every other modern country on the planet, but what we got was the republican plan , RomneyCare. Which capped insurance company profits, but didn’t eliminate them completely which is kinda the whole point of a single payer option..

Eliminate insurance company profits, which take 30% off the top of every dollar spent on healthcare increase services while cutting rates..

Insurance companies are parasites that don’t even preform a medical function..

B) Example 2: brown vs. the board of education (intergration)..

The racists made sure that the law was worded a way where all the black teachers got fired and the end result was sending 6 year olds solo into white schools that hated them.

The political system is set up to allow the opposition to sabotage legislation..

C) The truth about immigration is that illegals commit less crime per capita than Americans do..

So if your in a crowd of Americans you have a better chance of being a victim than in a crowd of illegals..

No one wants the bad ones here..

Now saying illegals lower pay rates is a fair criticism.. but the crime stuff is a logical fallacy.

You cannot apply individual actions to large groups of people.. it even has its own Latin name on the logical fallacy list.

D) right wing media creates an alternate reality that ANY serious thought would instantly debunk.. and I can’t think of any rightwing talking point that doesn’t apply to..

1) “They are comming to get your guns!”
No elected official in American history has ever even proposed a prohibition o guns.. it has been political suicide for centuries..

There is also no warm bodies willing to do it..

Police wouldn’t.. the military wouldn’t..

It is a rape fantasy where people pretend they are tough over something that isn’t ever gonna happen..

2) all the media, scientists, college professors, teachers , celebrities, exc are all in a vast conspiracy to discredit conservatives..

So please explain the logistics and who is paying off all these people to lie on republicans??? Lol

3) 95% of the scientists are faking global warming..

Again explain the logistics of pulling that off..

4) large swaths of the FBI , CIA, exc are risking their careers and freedom to commit felonies attempting to set Trump up AND THE GOP OWNS EVERY BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THE SUPREME COURT!!

Lol so there is no one who could protect them..

Conclusion) It is propaganda meant to fool stupid people..

Anytime EITHER side tells you a crazy conspiracy theory before you believe it sit down and imagine what logistically would be required to perpetrate that conspiracy..

If you can think of a cheaper, easier and less risky way to achieve the same goal.....

edit on 15-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Now that was a worthy reply and I agree both sides push an agenda to make themselves look good..Star for you

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Sorry, but this is a bunch of .... .....

I was going to address this post point by point but its not worth it.

Cite your references and maybe I will go from there. Until then it is nothing but a popcorn fart.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yea.. but that is expected..

What should not be expected is bald faced lies and deceptions..

Take literally ANY rightwing talking point..

A) Remember “lock her up”?

Republicans have been pretending Hillary Clinton (who nobody likes..) was a criminal who should be locked up over the email server stuff, right??

Well even trump’s own IG said she never should have been charged..

Why??

BECAUSE EVERYONE USED TO HAVE THEIR OWN SERVER!! Lol

It isn’t even remotely the kind of thing ANY senator has ever been prosecuted for.. ever..

They know that.. they were playing their base for stupid people..

B) the democrats will admit there is a problem, but usually have HORRIBLE marketing..

The republicans pretend there is no problem..

Take black lives matter..

Well obviously police shootings are not a black only issue.. so pretending it is is horrible marketing.. they are telling 87% of the population that “this issue doesn’t concern you and your children.. it only effects black males.”

Which is absolutely not the case.. if you think some jumpy cop won’t blow away your blond haired kid. Then be treated like a hero who did the right thing. Your crazy..

But the republican rebuttal??

There is no problem.. if people don’t instantly and flawlessly follow the orders of the state. It is their fault they were executed..

The democrats are half right..

The republicans are ALL WRONG..

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

As a percentage of their respective populations, there were 56 percent fewer criminal convictions of illegal immigrants than of native-born Americans in Texas in 2015," author Alex Nowrasteh writes. "The criminal conviction rate for legal immigrants was about 85 percent below the native-born rate."
a reply to: Vroomfondel

A) Lol excellent rebuttal. Maybe you should try a counterpoint every now and then lol..

B) toWhat did I say that required sourcing lol?!?!

Everything I said is the logical conclusion. Well except that illegals have a lower crime rate..

I can source that I guess..

Brb..

www.google.com... it-more-crime/

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Excellent post
Well done

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The real problem.. and what countless who appearently have no access to a dictionary constantly confuse is the definition of right and left..

The left= ignore tradition in favor of broad social change..

The right = uphold traditions instead of embracing change..

Left and right DO NOT MEAN “everything I like is right and everything I don’t is left”. Lol

So anyone offering a change in a new direction is offering a left wing agenda..

Anyone wanting to maintain the status quo or return to some bygone era is offering a right wing agenda..
“Make America great AGAIN”

That means that ALL the new ideas inherently come out of the left.. now that doesn’t mean every idea the left has is a good idea. Lol..

But it does mean every good idea will come out of the left..

If you are just recycling the same old failed garbage we have already tried before. Then you have to resort to demogogery, conspiracies and villinizing your opponents to stay relevant..

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

PS..

Antifa was 2 groups of 25 people that showed up to 2 protests and threw rocks..

Lol

How the F the rightwing medua complex convinced people it was a national threat I have no idea..

It was that years “shiria law is comming to America!”

Lol

Again.. it is propaganda meant to fool stupid people..

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

No agenda huh? Belongs in the mudpit.

You lost all credibility when you failed to note that the Demb. and GOP switched sides. Of course you knew this but for some reason felt the need to troll for your team.

The GOP doesn't give a sh!t about the American working man, just the neocon Corporate oligarchy and you know it; crush the unions and give all power to the Corporate elite.
edit on 15-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I support neither party and don't bother voting, but I'd have to ask..........what have the Republicans ever got right?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well you got a few things wrong there bud. First off you should not be taking anything mark says as truth. Second do some research on history and correct your mistakes. I counted two but I am only human.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join