It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Freemasons preserve arcane mystical and occult knowledge in their rituals?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Big I's little i's one ll two ll's lllama with three lll's, Methinks he dost protest too much. Hallowed be thy name. I like gmmind's posts, they are always pro-unity and upbeat, as a rule. But I am very weary......
I just took a test for multiple intelligences, and got 99.4 percentile.
whoop dee doo
everyone still thinks I am a fool anyway, and i think they are incredibly blind to what I see as miraculous, magiclal, unmistakeably spiritual life.
Or its just science. not to me.

You know, with a little practice and a LOT more incoherent rambling you could sound just like Greenguy!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Senrack dude..i can handle a mtn rise under my feet..
and i am sure you could not..because of your pettyness about the structure you all live with in..just a couple of letters missing and your feeling frayed...you still understood it sir,there4 whats the big deal//nothing better to do?
you guys humor my belly!!!
aaaaah the little i woohoo

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
oh Senwracki
you should not doubt....no one should doubt..why do humans do sucha thing....doubting plants a negative seed...have faith stay posotive dude..your world will be better..
we manifest things before us..

check this out..i was sitting around at the ski resort i work at..at some tables in the middle of a courtyard..i was eating the best imported italiano cheese grass fed cows..
i had no crackers..i wished for crackers with unambiguous intent and then let go..no doubt in my mind...a few minutes later some dude came running up the stairs with an open package of ritz crackers and he was holding one in the air and walking aimlessly about for a direction to go in..i laughed and said i sure wish i had some crackers for my cheeses and he gave me half the bag and took some cheeses..

we are the creator dude sir senwrecki...dont doubt it...that was not a coincidence but a synchronicity from the highest order..my life unfolds that way everyday...careful how you wish for things..be specific careful of the details dear sir

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
good for you blackgaurd

i too am a genius,,runs in my family..thou it does not reflect in my words..i could pass the whole year of school work in two weeks..
the whole year was a bore,i needed the work crammed down my throat.
at the age of 4..my preschool teachers told my parents to have me do something great/creative.

i am in the newspapers and news often for my creative pursuits..
people come from all around ..some of them internationally and nationally known..to awe at my works and to tell me,that i do things that others/even themselfs can not..

all i say is that you all limit yourselfs...its the condition of humans in this world..
you all se with your eyes and your ears and you are lost...

blackgaurd i am not talking about you..just rambling like i do.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
oh Senwracki
you should not doubt....no one should doubt..why do humans do sucha thing....doubting plants a negative seed...have faith stay posotive dude..your world will be better..
we manifest things before us..

check this out..i was sitting around at the ski resort i work at..at some tables in the middle of a courtyard..i was eating the best imported italiano cheese grass fed cows..
i had no crackers..i wished for crackers with unambiguous intent and then let go..no doubt in my mind...a few minutes later some dude came running up the stairs with an open package of ritz crackers and he was holding one in the air and walking aimlessly about for a direction to go in..i laughed and said i sure wish i had some crackers for my cheeses and he gave me half the bag and took some cheeses..

we are the creator dude sir senwrecki...dont doubt it...that was not a coincidence but a synchronicity from the highest order..my life unfolds that way everyday...careful how you wish for things..be specific careful of the details dear sir

FINALLY I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!

You WORK at a SKI RESORT???? NO wonder! You don't live or exist in the real world....how could ANY of us (even the trolls) expect you to make any sense.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Got any cheese?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, I guess people who criticize Masonry do so because they are idealistic.

How interesting, then, that is is the one characteristic Masons no longer retain, its all about "The Way It Is", and things are the way they are because thats what the majority decided (like the faux Iraq example).

Take for example, here in Toronto today, the largest anti-War demonstration in all of Canada, demonstrating not to force the USA out, but MERELY to offer NO Canadian compliance, an IDEAL the Canadian Government has not agreed with its people (THE MAJORITY) on, and has decided it is OK for Canada to profit from this as well.

For example, why does Freemasonry not strive for economic equality among its members, so that those with many (Rockefeller, Masonic billionaire, topping the list) can give equality and charity to their brethren? Truth is, maybe then I would believe Freemasonry in its entirety is honest about its stated ideals.

As it is, SOME very unscrupulous individuals use a combination of Masonic service and 'charitable donation' to ENTIRELY cover their money-grabbing schemes, and their exploitations of human labor (the ONLY way to get stinking rich).

What has been done before (unlawfully or otherwise), can legally be done again.
Isn't the law f*cked? Its called a 'precedent'. Hey, there wasn't a law against slavery at the time!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
to clear things up..i only work a job at a ski resort for a free ski pass..i work here part time..
this is not my work
you are so fogged in!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
yes you are the cheese on the side

you all live in the real world of external illusion
jokes on you.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
yes the law is very fukd me and my father and also my unclewho is C I A HAD THAT VERY DISCUSSION THIS MORNING

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

to clear things up..i only work a job at a ski resort for a free ski pass..i work here part time..
this is not my work
you are so fogged in!

Well, I'm glad to hear that. "I only work ...work here part time . . . not my work."

[YAWN]

Whatever Greenperson. Enjoy the cheese.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
SENWRAKI U do not read well do you..haha u have it all figured out..
I live in a realer world than the majority...but thats ok..you are right where you should be..lost as hell along with the rest

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
you are the cheese snwraki and yes i am enjoying..oh..if i live in a fake world..then my friends who own half of some cities and towns and some are mayors and some doctors of different types,some great artist.many who work for the goverment..poloticians,scientist,stockbrokers and the list goes on...possibley i got the fakeness from them....your the cheeses on the side my friend..

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

SENWRAKI U do not read well do you..haha u have it all figured out..
I live in a realer world than the majority...but thats ok..you are right where you should be..lost as hell along with the rest

A "realer" world huh? That's very nice Greenman. Too bad you don't live in a more realistic world...for instance one that taught grammar.

"lost as hell along with the rest" ? Hmm. At least you threw yourself into the mix....because believe me, if I'm "lost" you're certainly part of the "rest"

[edit on 19-3-2005 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
again you do not read well

i am a genius..thou

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
the ski resort is just a job...what i do for the world is my work..far seperate from the job

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
For example, why does Freemasonry not strive for economic equality among its members, so that those with many (Rockefeller, Masonic billionaire, topping the list) can give equality and charity to their brethren? Truth is, maybe then I would believe Freemasonry in its entirety is honest about its stated ideals.

It absolutely does. Masons have masonic homes for brothers who need a place to live or who need assisted living. I've seen many instances where a brother cannot pay his medical bills, so his lodge gets togethers and helps him pay them. Every mason on this forum can tell you many stories like that. So you were saying?

As it is, SOME very unscrupulous individuals use a combination of Masonic service and 'charitable donation' to ENTIRELY cover their money-grabbing schemes, and their exploitations of human labor (the ONLY way to get stinking rich).

You are merely speculating. You have no proof of any of this by any mason individuals, so unless you do, please cease in accusing random people of things you really have no knowledge of.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Who knows!

Really like the people are going to get to know that kind of info-lol.

Answer, they do

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
WAHT DEOS MENOEY HEAV TODO WTIH FEREAMOSNS PERSREINVG ACRAEN MSYITACL OUCLCT KGOLWDENDE IN TIHER RTILAUS

TLAK AOBUT SYTNIAG ON TPOIC

SO HOOKED ON REALITY

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What was all that about.

G. stop.

Thats silly talk.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
HEY SNEARK THINK I SHOULD TRY HOOKED ON PHONICS

I BET YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ALL THE ABOVE VERY WELL.
Used appropriate alpha bets too,
if you can understand it then what is so wrong with it

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join