It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Freemasons preserve arcane mystical and occult knowledge in their rituals?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Oh I dunno.
Put it to the right tune and I reckon it would be pretty catchy.

Ya' know....it just might make a good Bob Dylan song at that!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
DONT NEED ACID
REALITY IS THE REAL #..
i think the same thing when i read all your lines..what are they eating in there food and seeing beyond their tv sreens.

my trip today was a solo ski at Stratton mtn VT.sking down the steeps through the trees and pounding the moguls as fast as i could..
the real trip was watching these two twin girls..probably 3,play peek a boo with me and just be little girls rolling in the snow and giggling..i was filled with joy today...
no acid needed...
now i am here on this bad trip.

think i'd rather chant an ancient song of death/transformation then try to figure out what dylan is singing through his coke hole nose.
peace out,tune in drop out turn on..

have a kundulini experience talk about a trip

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
DONT NEED ACID
REALITY IS THE REAL #..

my trip today was a solo ski at Stratton mtn VT.sking down the steeps through the trees and pounding the moguls as fast as i could..
the real trip was watching these two twin girls..probably 3,play peek a boo with me and just be little girls rolling in the snow and giggling..i was filled with joy today...

No offense, Greendude, but (judging by your posts) If I had two 3 year-old girls, I wouldn't let you anywhere near 'em.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

DONT NEED ACID
REALITY IS THE REAL #..

No offense, Greendude, but (judging by your posts) If I had two 3 year-old girls, I wouldn't let you anywhere near 'em.

First, 20+ years ago I took acid a couple of times........it is a powerful mind altering drug that is hard to describe. If I told everyone that I did acid, I know that many of them would immediately decide I was insane. I may be, but at least they should base it on more than one sentence.
Re: pounding thru the moguls...... you lucky dog, it has been years since I skied.
Re: peek a boo with the girls.......my reaction on reading Greenmansmind's recounting of that moment was that it made me smile, and I pictured it in my mind. I saw, and felt the joy.
sebatwerk, why would you say that? I know that from all I have read by GMM, I have never seen anything that would make me hesitate in letting my kids play with him.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
no jackson here
and i am far from any kind of a threat..
if you were in my presence you would see and feel that in a big way.
Everyday of my life,i am involved with interacting with hundreds of people while working for others and also with my own creative business..i inspire and enlighten people..some peoples lifes change when they see what i do and how i am..
I do alot of great things..and if you seen me in public i look like anyone else..possible much very much less uptight and anal..
take the stick out of you arse.lol.

ps.i was not playing with the girls..i took a break,while sipping on a beer sitting on the ground in the sunshines rays..enjoying the momment..the twins parents were there..and they were sneaking around me and running away while giggling..i enjoyed being there..to see the innocence..in which i still contain much of..i am a magical pisces..yes we are uncanny in ways..

and sking those moguls through that powder through the trees..
was not insane..but being totally in the now and being responsible for every action..by letting go and trusting and being free and having fun..

cant you move beyond the 3rd seal dude

there are 7 seals...
yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
oh by the way i was not offended..just amused..thanks i needed that before dreamtime.
make it a great one no matter what

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
sebatwerk, why would you say that? I know that from all I have read by GMM, I have never seen anything that would make me hesitate in letting my kids play with him.

He say weird things all the time. Like Ghandi on acid.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Oh, I had no idea, well then I would never let my children anywhere near such an outrage....especially if he spelt it wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Oh, I had no idea, well then I would never let my children anywhere near such an outrage....especially if he spelt it wrong.

It was a JOKE!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If anything is wierd its all your masons vomit on these screens...if you could read my dribble between the lines you would see that there is more arcane,mystical knowledge pouring from me then 91% of you masons will ever see..
it does not reflect in the way you all reply to others who do not fit along your lines.
and dont you worry!

"By symbolically reflecting the souls nature-the spiritual equality we share with all human beings-
we can overcome cultural bias and religious predjudices and transcend physical gender differences and issues.
each soul is a spark of the divine,is completely unique,and has latent potential to be original in its expression of divinity."

christ echoed this teaching in the east

WHEN thine eye is single,thy whole bidy is filled with light...take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness

ya think jesus and budha and gandhi and others were all on acid..?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
bidy as above meant body so as above is the same as below..just was not being so specific in detail..which we really should be...its not what you wish for so much that matters,but how you wish for it..that does.

dont anyone worry about where you are in this time and space..you are right where you should be..
no matter where you are there you be

you are the artist,you are the raw material,you are the work of art and you are the creator behind the work of art...one experiences ecstasy when one discovers the creator in one,as oneself.
the whole of life is a process whereby the unmanifest becomes manifest.Divine creativity is completeed by human creativity.of all the qualities in your being,the one that is most god-like is creativity..

no acid trips here
just god

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

DONT NEED ACID
REALITY IS THE REAL #..
i think the same thing when i read all your lines..what are they eating in there food and seeing beyond their tv sreens.
no acid needed...
now i am here on this bad trip.
think i'd rather chant an ancient song of death/transformation then try to figure out what dylan is singing through his coke hole nose.
peace out,tune in drop out turn on..

Well, thanks greenfella. That clears it ALL up. I can now see how all that (and your previous non-acid induced ramblings) contributes to the topic:

"Do the Freemasons preserve arcane mystical and occult knowledge in their rituals?"

How silly of me.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I didn't get it, but maybe as I read more of your posts, I will better be able to tell the jokes. If I know the person, the humour is more obvious. But I don't know you very well at all, so sorry bout that.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

If anything is wierd its all your masons vomit on these screens...if you could read my dribble between the lines you would see that there is more arcane,mystical knowledge pouring from me then 91% of you masons will ever see..

Whatever you say, buddy. Please stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Do the Freemasons preserve arcane mystical and occult knowledge in their rituals?" ...i think the question should be do they understand it,do they live it,to they know it beyond words and imagination..
i think the question is known...hello.....the real question should be how many really understand..

from my experience you would have no idea that it is known...and i know they were not keeping a secret...my mind works like that...i understand and read others better than i can read myself...i read others better then they read themselves..i cant explain this,i just know it...and it is clearly not a hallucination..
illuminated

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   

from my experience you would have no idea that it is known...and i know they were not keeping a secret...my mind works like that...i understand and read others better than i can read myself...i read others better then they read themselves..i cant explain this,i just know it...and it is clearly not a hallucination..

Hang on a sec, I'm reading you... My analysis: you're a little full of yourself

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I SEE YOU DO NOT READ WELL
WELL perhaps if you were next to me in person you could read better..
you will learn some day

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ya know..you are right..i analysed for a minute and yes i am full of my self..the larger I thou..not so much the little i.
and that is what it is all about being in touch with your higher self and being able to go with the flow..rather then the world that is dictated to us.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

ya know..you are right..i analysed for a minute and yes i am full of my self..the larger I thou..not so much the little i.
and that is what it is all about being in touch with your higher self and being able to go with the flow..rather then the world that is dictated to us.

You sure do say "thou" a lot. ...or do you just come from a planet where they leave the "gh" of the word "though" And spell "always" with two l's?

Just curious. That's the little i speaking...you've yet to read the big I. I doubt you could handle it.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

You sure do say "thou" a lot. ...or do you just come from a planet where they leave the "gh" of the word "though" And spell "always" with two l's?

Just curious. That's the little i speaking...you've yet to read the big I. I doubt you could handle it.

Big I's little i's one ll two ll's lllama with three lll's, Methinks he dost protest too much. Hallowed be thy name. I like gmmind's posts, they are always pro-unity and upbeat, as a rule. But I am very weary......
I just took a test for multiple intelligences, and got 99.4 percentile.
whoop dee doo
everyone still thinks I am a fool anyway, and i think they are incredibly blind to what I see as miraculous, magiclal, unmistakeably spiritual life.
Or its just science. not to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join