It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros moveon.org - Mueller Firing Rapid Response - The Plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Soros prize child moveon.org is planning their "rapid response" protest in the event key witnesses (like say IT guys who bleachbited a server) are pardoned or people are fired. You have to admit, the Soros squad is organized. They have multiple chapters in each state.

act.moveon.org...

RED LINES

Here are the actions Donald Trump could take that would set these protests in motion:

THE RED LINES – in graphic form here.

Firing Mueller
Pardons of key witnesses
Actions that would prevent the investigation from being conducted freely, such as replacing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Mueller’s current supervisor, or repealing the regulations establishing the office
* The firing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions would be one step short of the break glass moment. We would not trigger events, but we would respond by growing the rapid-response list and demanding that any new AG protect the investigation and that Congress pass the Mueller protection legislation. *

Now for the laugh of the day!

act.moveon.org...

It all boils down to defending democracy. The framers of the Constitution clearly wanted limits to the power of the president—that’s why they gave Congress the power to impeach the president, gave the judicial branch the power to say that things the president wants to do are illegal, and even made the president accountable under the law. If Trump obstructs the investigation, it may be a criminal act, and it’s definitely a challenge to whether Congress will protect these limits or allow our democracy to erode into something else.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No matter what Trump does there will be those who will protest and scream at the sky egged on by the likes of MSN and CNN.

I personally believe the Muller probe is nothing but a stacked deck for the DNC... but even with all that, after two plus years "NOTHING" is pointing a finger at Trump which supposedly instigated the who investigation to begin with..

Top level FBI,DOJ, and no telling who else are all part of the DNC Clinton Cabal so the truth will be darn hard to get to unless a bunch of heads start to roll..

Watching the hearings of late with the key players have not given me a whole lot of confidence on the ouster of the corrupt people running the FBI or DOJ or the hatchet being sharpened.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They are projecting an image of power.

"Do this, or these will be some of the consequences."
Then they protest no matter what and another day passes.

I say, False flag nuke NY in a hissy fit or ruin the state economy for generations for all I care, and I live here.

So long as the overall "as is" system is corrected and directed away from ruin its all good.

Your mind tricks don't work on me jedi. lol

Projecting power means that Soros is attempting to balance a loss of power that he feels inclined to act upon.

edit on 7 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Shock Troops.

"Shock troop" is a calque, a loose translation[1] of the German word Stoßtrupp. Military units which contain assault troops are typically organized for mobility with the intention that they will penetrate enemy defences and attack into the enemy's vulnerable rear areas. Any specialized, elite unit formed to fight an engagement via overwhelming assault (usually) would be considered shock troops, as opposed to a "special forces" or commando style units (intended mostly for covert operations). Both types of units could fight behind enemy lines, by surprise if required, however.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mark my words...

At some point in the future, violent left wing protestors (BLM, Moveon, Antifa...) will be involved in an incident causing death... they will cause the death of an innocent. When that happens... all hell WILL break loose.

The leftist d-bags have been clamoring for a civil war... even begging for it. It really will not end well, for any of them.

The people that they continually try to provoke, own billions of rounds of ammunition... while they cannot decide which gender can use a specific bathroom.

The American right has been VERY patient, allowing things to play out in D.C. without rioting, or violent protest. When the psycho left starts killing people (and they will... once again, mark my words... put it on your calendar...), that patience will end.

Soros will end up deceased, or exiled on Plum Island.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

At some point in the future, violent left wing protestors (BLM, Moveon, Antifa...) will be involved in an incident causing death

Yeah. Well.

www.npr.org...
e dit on 7/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Mark my words...

At some point in the future, violent left wing protestors (BLM, Moveon, Antifa...) will be involved in an incident causing death... they will cause the death of an innocent. When that happens... all hell WILL break loose.

The leftist d-bags have been clamoring for a civil war... even begging for it. It really will not end well, for any of them.

The people that they continually try to provoke, own billions of rounds of ammunition... while they cannot decide which gender can use a specific bathroom.

The American right has been VERY patient, allowing things to play out in D.C. without rioting, or violent protest. When the psycho left starts killing people (and they will... once again, mark my words... put it on your calendar...), that patience will end.

Soros will end up deceased, or exiled on Plum Island.

If that happens then it falls under the legal definition of Sedition.

So we will see, since it seems to be the plan of the DNC and its owners to push for violence against the citizenry for political gain.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Naw. Hate crime maybe.
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 7/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Protest. That word, and the action, means less every week, because there are so many of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

because there are so many of them.

How young are you?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

because there are so many of them.

How young are you?

You like taking threads off topic. I'm not going to make the mistake of helping you this time.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I was just wondering. Because I was involved with some protests about the Viet Nam war. There were a lot of them. They seemed to have an effect.

Protest. That word, and the action, means less every week, because there are so many of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Mueller won't be fired. Trump would've done so already and he's well aware of the repercussions that firing him would bring.

Besides, all of this "Russian Collusion" evidence that's being presented to Mueller by those working under him will inadvertently uncover loads of actual crimes from the Obama/Clinton swamp.

Which is why the overzealous liberal morons pushing the #Muelleriscoming tag on Twitter should really be careful what they wish for..

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150

At some point in the future, violent left wing protestors (BLM, Moveon, Antifa...) will be involved in an incident causing death

Yeah. Well.

www.npr.org...
< br />
So?
What does this have to do with it?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

This:

Or it doesn't matter if violent right wing idiots do it? Because the law will handle them? Whereas if it happens from the left there will be revolution?

That doesn't speak well for the right. Does it?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Naw. Hate crime maybe.
www.nytimes.com...

Hate crimes really don't have anything to do with attempting to change the results of an election.

Or changing the way the government works to conform with your personal political beliefs by inciting violence.

Keep up, sparky.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Hate crimes really don't have anything to do with attempting to change the results of an election.

Did I say they do? What laws do violence have to do with? Which is what your post was about.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

This:

Or it doesn't matter if violent right wing idiots do it? Because the law will handle them? Whereas if it happens from the left there will be revolution?

That doesn't speak well for the right. Does it?

Doesn't speak well for your side of the debate when all you've pulled out so far is one hate crime act.

Which again has nothing to do with the actual topic of the thread.

Have fun derailing yet another one... I've no patience for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Doesn't speak well for your side of the debate when all you've pulled out so far is one hate crime act.
My side? My "side" didn't say this:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I was just wondering. Because I was involved with some protests about the Viet Nam war. There were a lot of them. They seemed to have an effect.

You were asking about how young someone is.
Vietnam protests?
How old are you?

Old enough to know better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join