It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrant previously deported 11 times arrested for brutal chainsaw attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

How about fixing the issue of why they want leave their own country in the first place. That's the best border security.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Why if he brandishing a chainsaw was he arrested sorry but if I saw a guy cutting someone up with a chainsaw I am going to assume I am in a horror movie and empty my sidearm in to their head and center body mass and pray that stops them and I say that as a non law enforcement regular citizen. A person going BANANAS with a chainsaw. Is an emergency sit that needs to be stopped rapidly because even a glancing blow can be fatal. I do not care where he comes from.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I don't understand your point here. Being pro-gun is the solution to unexpected criminal/terrorist violence.

Laws will never prevent crime - merely punish it. If you want to prevent crimes, you have to either 1) hire more police & create a police state (impractical, LEOs will never be everywhere at once) or 2) arm the population/untie their hands

Many places in the United States have completely unrestricted gun laws (open/concealed carry, no location restrictions, no weapon restrictions, no arbitrary feature restrictions, no capacity restrictions) and have much lower murder/violent crime rates than other parts in the country (dense urban areas, for instance).

Providing more firearms and training to Citizens is the key. Emboldening them to use deadly force to protect themselves and others is another great solution. SYG laws and castle doctrine already go a long way with this. But it should be taken a step further, IMO. I believe any person acting in good-faith should be completely immune from criminal charges/civil damages while attempting to stop a mass-shooting/gang attack/etc.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
Isn't Texas like all Republicans?

Yes. Every last one. Especially the massive Hispanic population, and don’t even get me started on Austin. Drive around it.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A man accused of attacking his wife with a chainsaw has been deported from the US 11 times since 2005

Depending on their criminal history, any person who illegally reenters the United States, after having been previously removed, could be charged with a felony offence that carries a maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

Alvarez will be transported back to the Whittier City Jail where he will be booked on charges of attempted murder, child endangerment, hit and run and grand theft auto.
Source

People like this are just one reason we need to actually enforce our immigration laws instead of simply letting people flood right back in once we deport them. A man named Alejandro Alvarez Villegas who had previously been deported 11 times has managed to sneak in yet again, this time viciously attacking his wife with a chainsaw in front of their 3 children. Her condition is presently unknown. Alejandro was eventually caught and arrested for attempted murder, child endangerment, hit and run and grand theft auto.

If you'll notice, illegally re-entering (sneaking into) the US after being deported is a potential felony charge with up to 20 years imprisonment. This man has clearly shown a blatant disregard for the laws of the US by violating that at least 10 times. The fact that he was actually free until his chainsaw attack is an indication of the absolutely sad state of our immigration enforcement.

Didn't learn his lesson...Better deport him again, unless of course he lives in a sanctuary city...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

How about fixing the issue of why they want leave their own country in the first place. That's the best border security.

It's not our responsibility to fix their issues...And they have shown they are not interested...Build the Wall...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: valve

originally posted by: wantsome
Isn't Texas like all Republicans?

Yes. Every last one. Especially the massive Hispanic population, and don’t even get me started on Austin. Drive around it.
I don't know squat about Texas. I learned everything I know about Texas from King of the Hill. I thought all the politicians in Texas were republican. I'm from Michigan our republican governor is a complete stooge. I've lived here 40 years and I didn't even know what a hispanic person looked like until the past couple years. Since our governor made our state right to work they've been flooding in. Business's enjoy the cheap labor. Right to work has handicapped the unions and the hispanic population is driving down wages. I saw my first MS13 gang member a couple months ago. He wasn't hard to miss he had 13 tattoo'd all over his face.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome
I get it, I’m just messing around.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Finally, a poster who makes sense. The problem with The illegal immigrants should Be a problem for all of the Americas. Canada gets a pass, unless they would like to take in some folks. Is there no SAFE country on the continent of South America? Some of those coming over the border illegaly want asylem.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join