It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true OWN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thats because im one of the few that knows the truth about our future. Almost everything is a distraction & lie thats prob why. Its logic to think once you beat something you own it. When I beat a game or beat someone in ball im like i owned you or i owned that game. I mean, if you dont do the laws the goverment will own your buttox in jail haha. Or if a country breaks the laws to bad we will own them in war. Because its americas world since we won ww1.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride
a reply to: olaru12

Its not theory, its fact that the world obeys our international laws. Put whatever name on it but its still a New International Order after ww1. Unless they try to do their own things we have no reason to go establish laws again through a world war.

Or if a country breaks the laws to bad we will own them in war. Because its americas world since we won ww1.

I guess you are correct. Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan worked out well.
edit on 16-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
don't worry OP; you had the temerity to post your musings on one of the omni-web's largest conspiracy websites. So of course the responses are going to be dismissive of any conspiracy.

You need to look further back than the END of WW 1. The income tax/IRS became law in 1913, so that was the true "middle of the end."

The beginning was the late 1700s, when the international banksters formalized their control of world finance. They engineered Napoleon's return of 1812, and used the Rothschilds to speculate in British bonds on the eve of the battle of Waterloo. They spent the next 50 years building up the international arms industry, to the point where V.I. Lenin quipped that the World War was less a war than it was an advertising campaign between rival arms manufacturers.

Andrew Jackson (trump's favorite president) led a populist movement to de-construct the bank of the United States (the predecessor to the federal reserve). He spoiled their American plans for half a century.

The Grange movement in the US was the last populist effort to overthrow the world banking control. Frank Baum wrote "THE WIZARD OF OZ" as an allegory of the fight against international banking. Literary critiques will swear it isn't so. But Baum advocated William Jennings Bryan's "bi-metallic standard" of using gold AND silver to back the dollar and thus thwart the banks. Just look at the parallels, and say it isn't so.

-Dorothy is from Kansas; farm country (the grange)

-her slippers were silver in the book (not the movie). silver should "slip" against the price of gold.

-"follow the yellow brick road" (the gold standard), and let the "silver slip(pers) guide you down the road to the merry old land of "oz." (ounces, bullion).

-The heartless tin-man is the soulless industrial workers

-the scarecrow is the brainless farmers

-the cowardly lion is the US senate, that roars, but backs whatever international trade agreements the bankers want.

-the wicked witch of the east (the Knickerbocker Bank [NY], destroyed in the panic of 1907)

-The wicked witch of the west was literally the "Bank of the West" (CA)

-the wizard of oz (wizard of ounces) in the books makes everyone wear green sunglasses to think they live in the emerald city. But the green(back) is just a sham, as it all a facade and has no substance behind it. Just like a nation with a fiat currency is a glamorized ghetto, a facade that looks green but that's just special effects.

William Jennings Bryan came within an inch of the presidency in 1896. He was a populist outsider who took over the Democrat party, and almost won the general election. He claimed that the bank of the west was trying to warp the economy using the gold standard to depress prices for other commodities. Jennings argued that letting the price of silver "slip" against gold, and to redeem US for silver instead of gold depending on the market price, would end the economic boom and bust cycle. His speech and the Democrat National Convention was called "Cross of Gold." His tag-line was "They crucified my savior on a cross of wood; but they are crucifying my nation on a cross of gold."

all that, before world war one even started...

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

oh its not even strange

y u no bb code?

couldn't be arsed

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tovenar

I still stick to when you beat the world you own it. That is some kool stuff though, no wonder why that movie gave so many people nightmares haha. I have not watched that movie in a couple few years so now I have to watch it again just to see that stuff

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Thats because im one of the few that knows the truth about our future.

I bet you can see padded walls in your future

Almost everything is a distraction & lie thats prob why.

that's probably why you can see the future?

because you are lying to yourself?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Its logic to think once you beat something you own it.

What logic is that?

Brainless caveman logic that bashes the cave-girl over the head and then she is his?

When I beat a game or beat someone in ball im like i owned you or i owned that game.

Ahhh

you are using slang and not real words.

Try growing up and using real words when talking to other adults.

I mean, if you dont do the laws the goverment will own your buttox in jail haha.

do the law?

what does that even mean?

is that more slang?

Like when you do a hot chick?

I still stick to when you beat the world you own it.

Then your idea is bunk.

The US didn't fight the world in any war.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I defianatly see walls haha. We are trading earths freedom for 4 metallic walls & space suits for thousands of years in space. You wan talk about crazy, trading freedom for improsonment on purpose is really crazy. Peoe think solitary confinement is bad, try roaming the galaxies when you really have no idea what time it is in vast darkness trapped in a hell cell. You at least agree that sounds like horrible right? Do you believe the world is living by north korea laws or russias or the uks? or do you think it is americas design of laws?, well comprimised laws at least. If you spent less time dissing & more time figuring stuff out about what isnt or is true about what im saying i think you would find it more of a learning experiance maybe. I hope you dont diss other people all the time too cause that would be the definition of ignorance is bliss instead of just not finding anything out. Helpful advice i hope

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

ps. i was in a phyc ward cause i turned myself in a few times. they kept letting me go though because i was what they called existential curcimstances, which means my theories have facts & correlations that can hold up in a court of law.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

pps. it was one of the top 10 hospitals in the u.s & i was only there for a week at a time 3 times telling em that humans can either control elements & other people with their bodies natural abilities or with technology you cant have it both ways. I have scientific evidence & showed them by example so they had a choice but to show the world what i was saying. this was years ago & theyve implimented my theories into mainstream science & theology. i stayed in the shadows, i dont have to as much now because they let everyone upgrade their knowledge a bit. i still wont tell you lie, deception is completely 100% legal though cause it the truth the whole truth & nothing but the truth even though when i say nuance you think of nuance & not new aunts or if i say deciete you think im saying deciete not da seat. or dis skies or disguise. gotta love language that isnt body language haha i eye dis guys mind is slang haha

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Peoe think solitary confinement is bad, try roaming the galaxies when you really have no idea what time it is in vast darkness trapped in a hell cell.

No and yes.

solitary can help a person discover who they are.

You just described a short trip into my mind,

I have roamed internally further than the most distant galaxies externally, the void can be a calm place but for some they need the light to see what separates them from everything else.

You at least agree that sounds like horrible right?

from one perspective it can be horrible, from another it can be calming and peaceful.

Do you believe the world is living by north korea laws or russias or the uks? or do you think it is americas design of laws?

None, international law is international and not dictated by any one nation.

Yes, some nations may have more influence over others.

If you spent less time dissing & more time figuring stuff out about what isnt or is true about what im saying i think you would find it more of a learning experiance maybe.

I have figured out what is and isn't true about what you are saying.

You made it clear you are talking like a teenager who "owns" his mates.

Others have pointed out to maybe pick up a history book and maybe you could look into international law and how its regulated and who proposes legislation and who votes for approval.

A learning experience it may be.

ps. i was in a phyc ward cause i turned myself in a few times. they kept letting me go though because i was what they called existential curcimstances, which means my theories have facts & correlations that can hold up in a court of law.

Existential Crisis maybe? if so, that has nothing to do with theories you come up with.

I have scientific evidence & showed them by example so they had a choice but to show the world what i was saying.

Yes,

I know

I have 3 time machines

I would prove it to the world but my friends took them for a spin so I will do it when they get back

Just wondering why don't you show this scientific evidence and not worry about others showing it?

If you have the evidence then provide it instead of saying you can and have.

i stayed in the shadows, i dont have to as much now because they let everyone upgrade their knowledge a bit. i still wont tell you lie, deception is completely 100% legal though cause it the truth the whole truth & nothing but the truth even though when i say nuance you think of nuance & not new aunts or if i say deciete you think im saying deciete not da seat. or dis skies or disguise. gotta love language that isnt body language haha i eye dis guys mind is slang haha

or you could actually study etymology.

Some helpful advice in return

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thank you. Etymology is more like the word honor. On her honor. Those are homophones & homographs & stuff. Honor use to mean if someone slaps your moms you beat the holy hell out then, now it means you call the police, thats etymology. I refuse to prove haha thats like handing a random civilian an atomic bomb with no directions on how to use it. Or like when we first made guns & just started selling them to people still throwing spears & expect them not to destroy each other or thenselves with them. Time travel would be to become god, it isnt possible to just go one way, once youve done it youve done it a thousand times & went everywhere practically at once. You can make a dillusion of time travel by recreate light pathways though which is still pretty kool. I agree its an international effort but what we say goes & thats final. We will kick their butt in in sanctions like we have been doing. Or ww3 in a couple years. People traveled across europe to take this land & eventually have america created, they our boys. I dont believe in solitary helping find yourself at all, meditation in the woods for 10 years you still have animals that are no less equal to you around which is molecular company even if only your senses notice at a small level. We need telepathy to not lose our humanity. Imagine thoughts, people or anything can still think in space, which must mean the gravity in space isnt any less gravity it is just a different form that other particales like planets cant magnitize or attract to. Solitary is bad for peopme i believe, chilling with just nature or animals not bad for loners. I think space would suck for a few million more years until we evolutionize to extraterriestial being. Maybe a hundred million, i really havent thought about how fast evolution works with different vravities & time differences

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Honor use to mean if someone slaps your moms you beat the holy hell out then, now it means you call the police, thats etymology.

No,

etymology is the origin of words.

Beating someone up because they slapped your mom is called vengeance.

I refuse to prove haha thats like handing a random civilian an atomic bomb with no directions on how to use it.

But you said you already did and its been incorporated into theology and science which makes absolutely no sense what so ever considering what you said about your abilities but hey its ATS.

Time travel would be to become god, it isnt possible to just go one way, once youve done it youve done it a thousand times & went everywhere practically at once.

I agree its an international effort but what we say goes & thats final.

Only with non nuclear countries

the US cannot bully other nations with nuclear arms, they can only play chess with them.

I dont believe in solitary helping find yourself at all

Its not something to believe, its describing an experience and change in their being held by many.

The majority though cannot handle solitary so this is why used as punishment

We need telepathy to not lose our humanity.

Or when telepathy is a norm for us humans we wont be humans anymore but will have evolved into something greater or more advanced.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

thats why its not called honor anymore, its the changing of the origins meanings lol. & only to high up people not regs. i have fun on here for my book. we dont bully, they just say we do cause we uphold the laws to the fullest. nukes are only incase another country goes to space before us cause whover gets there first are practical gods, they cant be reached & they can hurt anyone on earth they please. & most countries always hate the one that rules so they would strike america first haha. same with people they always have a reason to fight someone or something that resides in their path to their perception of self awareness, its human nature. thats why we are on a conspiracy site right? a lot of people still believe superpowers only hurt the earth. solitary lol i thought only monsters lived in dark caves or were born out of them. & we are growing away from telepthy of human ability & more towards communication through devices. just cause we can think in space dont mean it helps communication to outside our universe. i was just thinkin like how many galaxies in our near future will still hold the right environment for us to think? like there are places where thought would be null & void. how do we evolutionize to that? its never to early to start planning for the future they say lol. so like everything we do in a thousand years could be merely based off that one fact just like how we live now is what someones theory became our reality thousands of years ago. The OWN is like already here haha would you follow the rules of satan if you knew you were working for the devil? like if nwo was like hi im here, most would reject it. its already here been here for 100 years everyone just distracted by magicians lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

meh it looses its effect hidden, reldri.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join