It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Tried to Mess with My Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Someone messed with my facebook too.

Violated all of my privacy.

Some dude named Zuckerburg.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

If you joined after a certain date, you must use the fb log in.

The user name / password log in is for accounts before that date.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

quit logging in and out...log in once, bookmark your selected page you like to open to...and never log off...

surely don't log in through a 2nd or 3 route...it's the intransit btwn you, to FB, to us here...and its that where it easy...personal info and control gets taken.
edit on 14-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

PS...dump Facebook...it's useless and threatening...tricking all to use it in the guise of "keeping in touch"
edit on 14-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

quit logging in and out...log in once, bookmark your selected page you like to open to...and never log off...

1. ATS will log you off every now and again if you don't.

2. Thanks, Timely, I didn't know that

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You are welcome !

p.s. I love your sig ... 🤪

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

1. ATS will log you off every now and again if you don't.

2. Thanks, Timely, I didn't know that

yep...every site or web I visit...the icon on the desktop when clicked each time...is my logged in page....and I have all of them already and always logged open...

no issues all these years..and it was mods here who taught me that some years back..

you will every so often get spit out yes...but sometimes months and months apart...or not at all

thanks! Best, MS
edit on 14-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: No coffee...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Chinese hackers got into my email and changed my password then they created a paypal account using my email. I had to call paypal to have them shut it down. I still don't know if they have access to my email. I changed all my passwords and I use an insane amount of characters. My passwords are now 20 characters and I have them written down. They were trying to get in I kept getting notifications.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

If the IP address is correct, the registered owner of that IP is Amazon Data Services Singapore. Otherwise, Russians!

So amazon data services was trying to sign into my fb account. Im guessing this isnt normal.

Funny because just yesterday, right before this happened, I was talking about how Zucc and Bezos are androids.

You think they haven't already upgraded themself in some way? They are Already part machine at the very least I bet you. At least they have a circulatory system nanoswarm network, clearing arteries, destroying free radicals and toxins, and on top of that they renew their blood at those elite medical spas, they don't ask where the blood came from, they just know it came from a young person.

That's why they always have blood drives at the high schools.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join