It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left doesn't understand conspiracy AKA "collusion"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

To destroy the poster/quote above: You cannot be an "unknowing" or "inadvertent" member of a conspiracy. As you'll discover, a conspiracy is a specific agreement/plot to violate some law and overt/intentional action taken to advance that criminal conspiracy.

Can't you? If what you're saying is true, why the need for the second to last asterisk: *Unknowingly participating in a conspiracy is not enough for criminal charges

You definitely can be an inadvertent useful idiot - and part of the conspiracy. You just won't be charged with the crime (assuming you can prove you were just a useful idiot)

So, this one irksome statement is enough for you to state (confidently):
The left doesn't understand conspiracy AKA "collusion"

The Left - in it's entirety? I begin to see where the real problem is :-)

(Also - conspiracy is not a crime. Conspiring to commit a crime is though - as is colluding...to commit a crime)

edit on 7/14/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"The left doesn't understand"

Every left leaning person on the planet? Whats that 2 to 3 Billion people?
I wish I could speak on behalf of that many people.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Ohh...a rare moment to discuss "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theorists" with "conservatives." Excuse me, but you've made a few false comments that need to be corrected. And I'm surprised your comment on the subject. Too many conservatives claim there are no conspiracies and only conspiracy theorists could claim otherwise due to some mental illness that lacks proper reasoning skills, etc. I've noticed that since JFK's murder. In fact, there are still trolls on the net to "confuse" and "attack" those who claim the truth as the evidence clearly shows and despite the conclusions of the Warren Commission's report.

In fact, that is a good point to measure for it illustrates a "habit" with conservatives. They tend to cherry-pick what they consider to be a true conspiracy. And too often dismiss others regardless of the evidence that supports such. In their nimble little minds, only "leftists" are involved in conspiracies or claim a conspiracy exist only in the suspicions of leftists when they claim evidence exist to indicate the far-right are involved. And, often take a conspiracy to change to the benefit of the GOP. It's the oldest trick in the book.

That is not an opinion, it's fact. And this ain't my first rodeo. I, an old-school Democrat that voted for Trump and did so for he said he was going to drain the swamp in Washington. And, I pray he does. However, too many lame-minded people exist to fail to realize the "shadow government" is the result of both political parties that work together in a conspiracy since the turn of the 20th century. In fact, while the GOP waged war on society and blaming all social and economic ills on leftists, and the division of society based on the need to end organized labor, etc., European Fascists were engineering the fascist police state we live with today.

Too many people with only one aim in life. To destroy Hitlery. I get that and I helped. But never ever consider that is the only problem that requires our full attention. The need to realize that our problems started in 1913 with the Fed. The coup attempt in 1933 by Wall Street's American Liberty Leauge was the second treasonous act as detailed by Gen. Smedley Butler. According to him, he was approached by members who stated many of the power brokers in Wall Street wanted a copy of Italy's Fascist government here in America. And, as a result of Butler's popularity with American veterans, wanted him to march on Washington with a half million veterans while the plot was underway. He toyed with the situation and demanded to talk to the real hierarchy and not their carriers. Once within a year, he was satisfied, he broke the story to the Press. After the nationwide headlines, those involved were investigated in a Senate investigation. However, for the reason the wealthy are never tried for treason, they walked. But only after their plans were exposed.

Then on November 22, 1963, what was denied in "33" was corrected to establish the fascist plans to formalize. And, as a result, all scandals, crimes, and suspicions have harmed this country since. However, one point not said yet is the fact many war criminals from Germany were introduced into America's society after the war. And, despite the ignorance of "Operation Paperclip" and the American public, thrived in both NASA and the CIA. And, to make a long story brief, the real attack occurred in the 1980 election. We can't really blame Reagan. After all, he was a stupid man and under the influence of Nancy's friends and family, but the globalist Bush inc. found his way in true power in Washington. They were the core of the NEOCON movement. And, we all know what their plans were at the time and the results we see today. We are now a true fascist police state.

Although this rant is only a very brief summary, the fact is, this needs to follow Hitlery down the drain. And, so far I only see past neocon supporters using Trump to punish the left while hiding the true criminals of the right. And, contrary to popular belief, by ignoring this threat is only going to make it worse in the future. Too me, I think it's too late. The globalists and their fascist mentality have destroyed much of the truly unique aspects of our Constitution. And, sorry to say too little is said by the right to help in changing this trend. And, believe it or not, the firing of Judge Andrew Napolitano by FOX News was a farce in that too many people failed to make his message a battle cry.

(post by Protricity2k removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
This ? www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Quoting Plotus for sharing this

Thanks Plotus, our friends accusing POTUS should read this thoroughly to understand why their lack of willful involvement RE: a conspiracy makes it impossible to charge them with any sort of conspiracy

Especially this part

Furthermore, one who willfully joins an existing conspiracy is as responsible for it as the originators. On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

Not to mention that merely sharing/receiving stolen information is not a crime. It is only a crime to steal the information. Otherwise, millions of us (me included) would be in jail for sharing the anti-Hillary material
edit on 7/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

You're right, forgive me. I should've clearly stated the purveyors of the unsubstantiated conspiracy theories RE: President Trump and some mythical Russian "collusion"

Regardless, per uscourts.gov

Furthermore, one who willfully joins an existing conspiracy is as responsible for it as the originators. On the other hand, one who has no knowledge of a conspiracy, but happens to act in a way which furthers some object or purpose of the conspiracy, does not thereby become a conspirator. Similarly, a person does not become a conspirator merely by associating with one or more persons who are conspirators, nor merely by knowing that a conspiracy exists.

The President is not going to be indicted for any such offense.

Furthermore, there is no reason why Russian vs. American defendants would be given separate indictments. The nay-sayers on here miss that very glaring fact. A conspiracy who's members are known would be (and are, in this case) being prosecuted together. There is no reason to have one indictment for Russians, then come out with another indictment for just Americans (at some later date). If they're indicting, they have all the answers/players in line. It means they are ready to prosecute the suspected perpetrators of the alleged crime.

There will be no indictments against Americans for the "hack" any more than there were indictments against Americans for "trolling"

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh really. Some of the comments here don't sound very "tolerant" to me. As a matter of fact, they sound eerily similar to comments about another group of people back in the 1930's in a country that starts with a "G"...

This coming from one of the least tolerant people on this board...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The President is not going to be indicted for any such offense.

The president cannot be indicted.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Correct

However, I am of course speaking of hypothetical impeachment/convicted followed by indictments

There will be no Americans indicted for this "hacking." They would have simply been listed in addition to the Russian defendants. There is no valid legal reason to separate defendants in a well articulated/publicly known conspiracy based on their country of residence.

For the sake of completeness, the actual crime was committed in the United States (on computer servers in this country).

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

There is no valid legal reason to separate defendants in a well articulated/publicly known conspiracy based on their country of residence.

You could be right about that.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

With respect, no.

www3.ce9.uscourts.gov...

Conspirator is a legal term. If you do not face legal charges (and subsequent conviction in a court of law, of course) you are, by definition, not a conspirator/co-conspirator (what they are falsely calling "collusion")

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thankfully once Trump is no longer required to defend himself from spurious (unproven, at best) allegations he will be able to properly address securing future election.

I will say that Trump and the GOP have made considerable effort toward election security/integrity/accountability in the past. Many of those efforts have been continually attacked by groups like the ACLU who seek to overturn GOP attempts at securing the elections.

I would also like to point out Obama's own statement contradicts the current mainstream narrative RE: Russian "meddling." President Obama is the original "Russian hacking/Russian meddling" denier. As folks here will recall, Obama stated he "warned" Russia regarding the 2016 election and that his efforts paid off. Obama specifically declares that his administration did not witness any further "aggression" from Russia after the alleged "meddling" occurred. So which is it? Did Obama lie/pull that out of his rear end or are some Democrats/DEEPSTATE insiders pushing a patently false narrative? One of those statements are true.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh really. Some of the comments here don't sound very "tolerant" to me. As a matter of fact, they sound eerily similar to comments about another group of people back in the 1930's in a country that starts with a "G"...

This coming from one of the least tolerant people on this board...

Show any quote from me where I have said the right are all stupid, or liars, or that I have to talk to them like babies because their IQ is so low. Go on, I’ll wait.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

or that I have to talk to them like babies because their IQ is so low

That's how I feel when constantly correcting the purveyors of the bizarre and entirely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories against Trump. They are entirely evidence-less. Spouting such theories is defacto spreading false information. And the political motivations/biases behind those attempts make them even more virulent and despicable.

Low IQ indeed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join