It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left doesn't understand conspiracy AKA "collusion"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
While reading the myriad of topics on leftist websites, it is impossible to avoid the flurry of threads relating to yesterday's indictments. Plenty of folks are trying to argue about the wording, or their belief that Mueller is playing some multi-D chess game, or that he's intentionally making Trump seem "in the clear" .... when I finally read a line that explains everything.

They have no Earthly idea what a conspiracy actually is. They don't understand what it means to be part of a conspiracy, or charged criminally with the same.

Here is the short quote:

More individual colluders (purposeful or inadvertent) in the GOP, besides the handful they mentioned.

To be sure, and make clear to all without concrete understanding of our justice system or even knowledge of basic legal theories/processes:

There is NO such thing as an "inadvertent" or "accidental" conspirator

You must read the elements of conspiracy per UScourts.gov in order to have an informed opinion on the matter. Non-informed opinions are completely unwelcome. Before replying to this thread, read all required elements of a conspiracy charge. Do not reply if you can't take the time to read.

To destroy the poster/quote above: You cannot be an "unknowing" or "inadvertent" member of a conspiracy. As you'll discover, a conspiracy is a specific agreement/plot to violate some law and overt/intentional action taken to advance that criminal conspiracy.

*Knowing about the conspiracy isn't enough for criminal charges
*Verbally praising/supporting a conspiracy isn't enough for criminal charges
*Taking inconsequential action that so happens to support a conspiracy is not enough for criminal charges
*Unknowingly participating in a conspiracy is not enough for criminal charges
*Making off-hand statements (like "Russia if you're listening") is not anywhere near enough for criminal charges

Again, before attempting to rebut the above written demonstrable facts, read conspiracy elements/jury instructions on UScourts.gov. It is required reading, and will save some of you the embarrassment of proving time and time again that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

edit on 7/14/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They do all the so call;ed collusion evidence has been linked to the Democrats,they understand the conspiracy's that the liberal Democrats are involving,and have involved,the ignorant liberals only see having their way,they try by making lies,fake scenarios,most conservatives are educated,hard pressed to convince me a liberal is smarter then a 3rd grader

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton/DNC paying a foreign spy to concoct damaging stories on Donald Trump is not illegal "conspiracy" or "collusion" in the mind of Democrats. It's legal "Opposition Research".

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Don’t forget using that RUSSIAN sourced opposition research that was paid for by HRC was then used by DNC and their pals within the various agencies and the gov, media and celebrities to literally smokescreen the public into thinking that their choice of illegal activities is justified or just misconstrued even though it’s overwhelmingly WORSE than the “collusion” they accuse Trump of. It’s mind numbing how dumb this is. ANYONE who looks at the facts. ACTUAL REPORTED FACTS BY THE GOV AND MEDIA (entities the Left says they trust) can see that Trump/Trump Campaign did NOT collude. I’m a freaking lefty and I can see this. It’s all about protecting Obama’s admin/HRC. That’s it. It’s not about politics at all.
edit on 14-7-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

After leftists coming out and saying these recent indictments are proof of the russian collusion narrative, when realistically they just prove the DNC was breached and information could have gone anywhere..

The left are trying to say that President Trump cannot meet Vladimir Putin because this is irrefutable proof that he meddled in the 2016 election, and meeting with him would validate him so on so forth.

It realistically seems the left want Nuclear War.

Russian Agents did try to "meddle" with the 2016 election.

But surely, having a meeting with Putin and discussing these allegations and trying to prevent similar behavior in future elections matters far more than previous actions right?

Discussing Nuclear Proliferation and reducing the cold war-like rhetoric between the two countries would add a little bit of stability to the middle east right?!!?!

Military co-ordination and working towards common goals such as focusing on North Korea and the actions both countries can take to encourage Kim to give up his Nukes would add more stability to the world right?!?!

Strengthening the bond with NATO before going into such a meeting shows that Trump is respected and admired by his allies and that he will not pussy-foot around like previous administrations have done.

It isn't an election year, so Trump will not be as flexible as the previous administration was

Russia views NATO as a threat, Trump showing leadership when meeting with NATO will make Russia pay attention, there will be no empty threats.

Russia will NEVER, EVER, EVER, be the good guy, Russia looks out for it's own interests, and a strong and stable NATO is not in Russia's best interests.

If Trump took the advice of the left he would be missing out on an opportunity to come from a position of strength and try to stabilize the relationship between Russia and the US, even if they do not become friends a neutral stance would be far more preferable to the current arms race that is taking place.

But the left wants WAR and only WAR will suffice, because they hate the guy in office.

If Trump does well in this meeting it will confirm to the left he's a Russian Agent and he must immediately be impeached because Russia meddled so much in the election they didn't change one physical vote, they used a disinformation campaign which is what the left-leaning media were doing for Hillary Clinton, and GCHQ and Russia formed a dirty dossier to make it seem like Trump was untrustworthy.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

Since no one is suppose to be in the room, how in the world will anyone know what was discussed. They could be discussing taking over the world or nuking some Country. How would we know?

Trump lies constantly. Why would I trust what he says? But a bigger question is, why would you?

My guess is Putin is going to butter up Trump and see what he can get from the USA. While I suppose Trump will just sit there and gush.

And finally, who the hell is talking about war?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Oohhh can I play too?

The right lacks critical thinking skills and basic reading comprehension! Also, human decency and common sense!

Neener neener!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
the left is brain dead, they think totally from their emotions and apply ZERO logic if it goes against their world view

anyone I meet who is a leftist I automatically assume they have a very low IQ and treat them like babies

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I'm really glad those who are anti-trump are so out there that it's impossible to believe them, otherwise the world would be in serious trouble if we believed the claims of the apocalypse they spout for every twitter post and CNN broadcast.

They could be discussing taking over the world or nuking some Country. How would we know?

It seems you believe they'll be playing Russian Roulette with the Nuclear Football.

The left are talking about war, "Trump cannot meet with Putin because he interfered in the election, so any discussion with Putin will give him credibility and make it seem like USA lies down to election hacking" so on so forth.

It's absolute nonsense, I honestly used to think I was left leaning until this past election cycle when the left's position is just #nevertrump.

His actions so far have been pretty decent, he seems to want the best for his country when you believe he's selling it out.

When your allegations are so out there that they become impossible to believe people will no longer take you seriously.

However on the Right, it seems they are getting complacent because the lefts lunacy seems so out there they believe there aren't enough lunatics going to vote for Democrats in the mid-terms since they want to reverse all progress made by this president, I think the Dem's will gain ground in the mid-terms because the Republicans think they've got it in the bag, mind you that's neither here nor there.

What I'm trying to say is, after all the spin in the media it seems like you're only given two options, with trump or against trump, and those against trump seem to want to start war with Russia and say you can't have a conversation with them, which is an absurd proposition, however, the left doesn't want to debate they want to shut things down, so it shouldn't seem so absurd.

You all seem to think Trump isn't fit to be President, and you all seem to think your democratic vote was stolen from you, the right thinks that the left tried to steal their democratic vote from them by trying to get Clinton into office, you have so much in common :L

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

the left is brain dead, they think totally from their emotions and apply ZERO logic if it goes against their world view

I think it’s the irony that keeps me coming back to ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The left?

Or what you guys in the "U"SA think is the left?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

anyone I meet who is a leftist I automatically assume they have a very low IQ and treat them like babies

the right is brain dead, they think totally from their emotions and apply ZERO logic if it goes against their world view

anyone I meet who is a right-winger I automatically assume they have a very low IQ and treat them like babies

see how this works?....

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think they understand perfectly well that Obama, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Hillary, Hillary's campaign, the Russian FSB, freelance intelligence professionals, Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Page (to name a few) conspired to rig the US election so Hillary would win. That's why they have to breathlessly point fingers and fake outrage on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The left is stupid, the left is mean, the left is horrible, the left are monsters, the left are liars, blah, blah, blah. I’m beginning to believe you guys think people on the left are inferior.

Maybe you should round up all the left, put them in camps and offer them some “showers”.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

yea accept the right is not the SJW crowd so it doesn't make sense

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No, we're tolerant of the stupid, mean, horrible, monstrous, lying left.
Given their complete meltdown and hysterical nonsense, they have become more funny than annoying now.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
The left?

Or what you guys in the "U"SA think is the left?

The left is the majority of people outside the tiny alt right bubble

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh really. Some of the comments here don't sound very "tolerant" to me. As a matter of fact, they sound eerily similar to comments about another group of people back in the 1930's in a country that starts with a "G"...

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: UKTruth

Oh really. Some of the comments here don't sound very "tolerant" to me. As a matter of fact, they sound eerily similar to comments about another group of people back in the 1930's in a country that starts with a "G"...

Lol, 'Hitler!'
Like I said, at this point funny as opposed to being annoying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join