It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real deal with the Russia hack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

let me ask you something Jimmy, do you not realize that what I wrote in the OP is true, and while the right surely has their shortcomings, the left is willfully ignoring the part where the DNC does what they want, to whom they want, when they want, and don't give a rats ass who you think? That was the point of the OP. Sure it makes the left look silly, but then, I didn't do it, I just shed light on it.

If we want to get through this, we will all have to realize that career politicians regardless of party, are the true enemy, as they are all in this for themselves. Both sides. left and right. But until you are willing to look at where your party is, why should we?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
another thread trying to rip Americans apart, regardless of party affiliation or common bonds....just another day on ATS.....

If the truth will rip us apart then let's rip the whole thing wide open.

The truth will set you free not enslave you.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The current charges against Russia the odds of it being true are higher then winning the lottery,anyone can see it's a stall tactic towards real issues at hand,more libtard crap

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Russia exposed the slimy scummy underbelly of the DNC. The GOP probably has one just the same, but it wasn't released, the DNC's was

McConnell, Ryan, Nunes. So many others. People who claimed to loathe the very idea of Trump

One begins to contemplate the myriad reasons for why so many key players are behaving so oddly

If I were a genuine cynic I would just assume it's because they are greedy and craven opportunists. But I'm not that cynical

Cause and effect?

edit on 7/14/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I remember RIchard Burr (NC) being a "never Trump" guy, but he's on the right. There is a lot of shady stuff going on behind the curtain. As has been for some time. I just think that the entire group is happy that everyone forgot all about the push to vote out all existing politicians, remember that?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

There is a lot of shady stuff going on behind the curtain.

I think some members of the GOP are in this up to their necks Network

The usual partisan shenanigans we all came to know, love and expect are just a fond memory now

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I mentioned that in the OP. Agreed.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

let me ask you something Jimmy, do you not realize that what I wrote in the OP is true, and while the right surely has their shortcomings, the left is willfully ignoring the part where the DNC does what they want, to whom they want, when they want, and don't give a rats ass who you think? That was the point of the OP. Sure it makes the left look silly, but then, I didn't do it, I just shed light on it.

If we want to get through this, we will all have to realize that career politicians regardless of party, are the true enemy, as they are all in this for themselves. Both sides. left and right. But until you are willing to look at where your party is, why should we?

liberals ignoring what the DNC did?.....jesus, it was all over MSNBC AND CNN about how Bernie got screwed, of course FOX ran with it for weeks on end, but that's to be expected...and let's not forget donna brazile's book on Hillary and the DNC.....but, you're saying we liberals "willfully ignored it"......you must be a student of trump truth telling

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: network dude

liberals ignoring what the DNC did?.....jesus, it was all over MSNBC AND CNN about how Bernie got screwed, of course FOX ran with it for weeks on end, but that's to be expected...and let's not forget donna brazile's book on Hillary and the DNC.....but, you're saying we liberals "willfully ignored it"......you must be a student of trump truth telling

by willfully ignoring he means refusing to even acknowledge it. despite it being on television one time on a couple channels people instead focus on "Trump this" or "Trump that".

nobody on the right worships trump. most just want a better future for ourselves and countrymen. much like Im sure in your heart and mind you wish for the same.

the issue hes getting at is while there is concrete proof of corruption and lies with the DNC, no one on the left is demanding an investigation or indictment for ANY of it. Meanwhile they seem more than happy to have a wild goose chase over the russians because it seems they want to convince themselves that we never would of voted in trumps favor if not for those meddling russians.

prrof has already been shown they did little or next to nothing to effect the election other than spreading awareness to the public against a media narrative committed by MSM that FALSELY claimed Shillary had this election in the bag and tried to manipulate any dissenters into believing they were all alone and hopelessly outnumbered in their viewpoint.

there is no "trump truth telling".
there is only the Truth, incorruptible. it does not belong alone to any individual, no matter their station or place.
tbh I probably had more to do with election meddling than the russians,
out of thousands of celebrities and politicians and big people on twitter, I made the top 100 twitterers for 2016.

you want to know why? because I did my research and I deliver truth with a hammer, I also am good with memes and a study of all methods of propaganda, I have read much of Goebbels works.
I was in communication with Milo you know who, Al Sharpton, hell even taylor swift started following my account randomly, all because when one of the leaders of the KKK tried capitalizing on Shillarys alt right crap I dropped bunker busting truth on him, accused him of riding the coat tails of the Alt Right because he knew the KKK was dwindling and thought he could revision it under a new flag. I shut that down fast.
he was so upset about it too because his last resort was to threaten me and I warned him that I was more dangerous than ten of his toughest skinheads and that it was more likely I would track him down first and he would never see me coming.

he created a separate account just to follow me around. he created a mimicry.
its not all that important but you must understand the power of Truth and the Hand that Wields it is not something to be ignored.
I had ZERO activity on twitter till August that year. didnt have a tweet to my name.

So you need to understand when I hear about hacks or election meddling I laugh at the idea it was the russians that put him in office. if you study social psychology then by making the top 100 with my words and the truth alone shows that out of the hundreds of millions of people on twitter I helped push around up to 10%.

in social dynamics thats all you need to create a HUGE WAVE of CHANGE. all you need to do is change 10%, the rest is dominoes. read the "Tenth Monkey" effect if you can find the documentary to see an example of what I mean.

the point is, its not about whos truth it is man, but more about WHAT the TRUTH is.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Finally someone said it.

I don't live in America and I don't have a partisan inclination in any way.

I just like the work Trump's doing and am supporting him for that.

Did the same for Obama on his first term. Then he screwed up.

And OK.

Punish those Russians who hacked the DNC, but also, let's take a look at these emails again with cleaner eyes, what y'all think?

Wow this guy doesnt understand hacking... Phishing is the easiest and thus most used method for hackers to gain entrance to a network or secured domain. It IS HACKING. It is just not what people are used to because of crime shows and movies.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

nobody on the right worships trump.

Maybe.

But it's a fine line when someone starts proclaiming that he's president because it's God's will. You'd have to admit.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

nobody on the right worships trump.

Maybe.

But it's a fine line when someone starts proclaiming that he's president because it's God's will. You'd have to admit.

ok saying "Nobody" might of been a stretch. also "Gods Will" is kind of an ambigous term, like were they implying that a deity was looking out for our well being or was it meant in terms of inherited rulership, that ol "Divine Right" kind of thing?

also, not questioning that you heard someone say that, but could you point out or link someone claiming it was Gods Will? I mean I know their are some radicals out there for trump but if someone went that far I would love to see who so I can have a bellyful of laughter over it.

and yes, anyone claiming such is obviously in need of some self reflection, on the beach, with some down to earth friends, you'd have to admit. youve been around ATS for quite some time phage...I am honored that you found me worthy of a response. thank you

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

but could you point out or link someone claiming it was Gods Will

There is at least one ATS member who has expressed exactly that view. I won't provide a link though.
But there is this:
www.rentonreporter.com...

edit on 7/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There is at least one ATS member who has expressed exactly that view. I won't provide a link though.
But there is this:

ah, that article. well let me say that for the religious there is divide as well. there are the crazies and then there are the wise. as a person of certain beliefs I can say that such proclamations are foolishness. but as far as their beliefs around israel, well, that has more to do with certain prophecies and scripture, which all to often is either misinterpreted or twisted to fit a viewpoint.
unfortunately, the most outspoken about religious idealism tend to be the most ignorant on the written word as a whole, and thus say or do things that make everyone else look bad

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Assange must have been lying and was willing to risk his untarnished record over a lie as he seems unwilling to offer anything other than his word. So Russia did what they did to help Trump win.

I still don't really believe Assange would risk lying about something when there's a high chance the truth will be revealed. I don't doubt Russian hackers did get into Hillary's emails and DNC networks, which I've said all along, however I still don't think they were responsible for all the hacks and leaks. I read most of the gru indictment yesterday and it seems like they have not much evidence to really prove exactly who took what actions, they tend to blur together the identity of what are separate actors into one hacker group that has been known as Guccifer 2.0 and they attempt to dismiss the idea that any lone wolf was involved at any point... I don't exactly buy it, although Assange has never outright stated the source for their DNC leaks was Seth he did suggest it on multiple occasions in a way that didn't leave any room for interpretation and I don't think he'd risk saying such things unless their was some substance to it. I believe he's been cut off from the world for the last several months because he is no longer allowed to use the internet, I'd really like to know what he thinks about the indictment though.
edit on 15/7/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

But there is this:

we aren't going to go around pointing out the nutters and trying to make false equivalencies as to how they represent everyone on a side are we? (I agree there are crazy folk on both sides)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

If he doesn't find a way to release some facts, he's just going to be laughed at now. They released the report, unless you can show it isn't true, that's the new truth. Assange will be discredited, this will be used as ammunition, and that will be that.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Assange must have been lying and was willing to risk his untarnished record over a lie as he seems unwilling to offer anything other than his word. So Russia did what they did to help Trump win. OK. So what exactly happened?

Untarnished record? WikiLeaks has consistently published materials intended to make America look bad. That's his record. As for lying? Why not? He received the DNC materials anonymously, so how does he know where they originated?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Assange must have been lying and was willing to risk his untarnished record over a lie as he seems unwilling to offer anything other than his word. So Russia did what they did to help Trump win. OK. So what exactly happened?

Untarnished record? WikiLeaks has consistently published materials intended to make America look bad. That's his record. As for lying? Why not? He received the DNC materials anonymously, so how does he know where they originated?

good thing for you is, unless he reveals who he got them from (and I would think he would know who that person was) it will forever look like it was them nasty Russians. So you win. Congrats.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join