It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real deal with the Russia hack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's to the point, it's easier to just accept the story. Assange must have been lying and was willing to risk his untarnished record over a lie as he seems unwilling to offer anything other than his word. So Russia did what they did to help Trump win. OK. So what exactly happened? It seem this part isn't in dispute, it's just ignored.

Russia exposed the slimy scummy underbelly of the DNC. The GOP probably has one just the same, but it wasn't released, the DNC's was. Now, if you aren't completely blinded by your partisan ways, you might start to wonder why everyone is upset about the hack, and the left isn't at all worried about the content of the hack. I'll say that again, the one's who are against Trump on this are angry that they were outed, none of them seem to give a rats ass that they party they cling to was exposed as being run like Chicago thugs. It seems that is the preferred way for their party to operate.

I identify as a conservative, I like those ideals. But if I found out they did business like the DNC, I'd be angry, I'd be pissed, and i'd like to see some changes made in the operation. Why is that not the prevailing theory? is it because the left just isn't smart enough? I don't believe that, but I do think that they rely solely on the MSM to tell them how to act, how to react, and who to be angry at.
Can you imagine if Fox news was the only left leaning MSM source, and all the others were pro Trump, pro GOP? I would think the party of tolerance would get a bit intolerant of such an obvious show of manipulation.

So continue to do what you are told, continue to show the world how tightly you cling to the coat tails of criminals.
edit on 14-7-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's the biggest laugh about all of this.

Russia exposed the corruption within the DNC and Hillary campaign.

So blame Russia for exposing.

lets not talk about the other stuff.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yep.

False Flag to ignore the corruption of the D's.

And let's face it people.

2 years of this snip.

It's been used well.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Where is Assange? We really need a proof of life!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think the left might view this whole thing differently if Jeb or Rubio or some other career politician won the election.

I believe it is literally only Trump that has them blinded.

#NotMyPresident
#NeverTrump
#TDS
#RussianCollusion
#Impeach45

Whatever you want to call it... it’s clear to me that the fact they lost to DJTrump (and everything that Trump is/isn’t) is simply something they aren’t mentally handling with grace (very very far from grace - the opposite end of the spectrum from grace)

One cannot be triggered and think rationally/grasp reality at the same time. The left and MSM prove this daily.
edit on 2646x6726America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

fanaticism is the enemy of common sense.

the 'left' will dismiss the content of the hacks and criminalize the messenger.

the 'right' will dismiss the messenger and concentrate on the contents of the hack.

.... which is exactly what is happening.

from Russia never hacked, to, so what
from Trump colluded, to Trump may have been helped by outside sources.

from 'lock her up', to she's suffered enough on the campaign trail...

we all dance to their tune. just a matter of degrees.
edit on 14-7-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
At any rate.

The cognitive dissonance of Never Trump is astounding.

ivn.us...

Rather than reflecting on the consternation everyday voters are having over the conduct of the Democratic presidential primary, the Democratic National Committee is doubling down on the assertion that the primary election belongs to the people who control the party — not voters.

Russia 'stole' my election!

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The gift that keeps on giving.

Update: A federal judge dismissed the DNC lawsuit on August 28. The court recognized that the DNC treated voters unfairly, but ruled that the DNC is a private corporation;therefore, voters cannot protect their rights by turning to the courts:

Therefore 12 Russian nationals have a get out of jail free card.

As it was not an attack on the 'STATE' which means Strzok was LYING, and everyone else who pushed this false flag.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
The gift that keeps on giving.

Update: A federal judge dismissed the DNC lawsuit on August 28. The court recognized that the DNC treated voters unfairly, but ruled that the DNC is a private corporation;therefore, voters cannot protect their rights by turning to the courts:

Therefore 12 Russian nationals have a get out of jail free card.

As it was not an attack on the 'STATE' which means Strzok was LYING, and everyone else who pushed this false flag.

good luck getting the ATS community to even read that. they think we are brainwashed "trumpkins". what they fail to realize is that they used mass media to try to drown our voices out, and so we raised our black flags by our routers and went on a "Roaring Rampage" of vengeance for the TRUTH.

but because we live in an age of false pride, they cant admit to their own faults and where they went wrong.
the other problem is the "Dumbdown" of public or online memebership, particularly here at ATS. many members complain about how dumbed down its gotten, but neglect to research the political banning of many intelligent members.

this site is controlled by politically affiliated interest groups, the change happened after bush's second term. suddenly around 2007 any member who questioned in a good intellectual debate on the lies weve been fed was banned.

tbh I mainly come here to observe and see if there are any interesting posts, but most of you fail to even fight in the mudpit with your brains, I see ten replies to an argument I could destroy in a single post. which is why I dont post my thoughts other than to point out someones short comings in character and thought, I was already banned 2 different times for pointing out logical flaws that hit the wrong political nerve in those who control and play here.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I saw the headline on drudge when it first broke yesterday. I had to read the headline like 3 times because I couldn't believe it. I couldn't read through the other thread but I skimmed through it and saw the usual mental gymnastics from the brainwashed side. We knew 2 years ago that this was a leak, not the Russians, unless they did some mission impossible stuff going through the roof or something get to the server. We know it had to be a leak and I am blown away that they would come out with this story. At least they could have come up with something more believable.

Just remember, Iraq had weapon of mass destruction that we had solid proof of. Right? How did that turn out?

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutisticEvo

tbh I mainly come here to observe and see if there are any interesting posts, but most of you fail to even fight in the mudpit with your brains, I see ten replies to an argument I could destroy in a single post. which is why I dont post my thoughts other than to point out someones short comings in character and thought, I was already banned 2 different times for pointing out logical flaws that hit the wrong political nerve in those who control and play here.

Odd.

You can destroy arguments in a single post, but choose rather to only comment on the character of posters?

Don't you have your priorities wrong on these boards?

In any event, with respect to the OP, yes. It's astonishing the Dems have completely given what was exposed a free pass. But in truth they are paying a price for that.

I believe the left is cleaving into several sub parts, made less apparent now only because they appear united in their opposition to Trump. But even that is losing its vaneer as the far left is gaining ground in the polls.

I think the story of 2018 and 2020 will be that. The war within the left. Mark my words on that one.
edit on 14-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

coat tails? the corrupt politicians of today have not the class to wear such adornment. more like clinging to their footprints in the mud

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: AutisticEvo

Odd.

You can destroy arguments in a single post, but choose rather to only comment on the character of posters?

Don't you have your priorities wrong on these boards?

No, I have the priorities of an actual intellectual and a man of some wisdom. I comment on character to point out their flaw in thinking, in doing so I hope to raise their personal awareness which by proxy will result in more reflective and honesty with self observed viewpoint.
which in turn promotes their intellect.

to attack false or delusional narratives is something many of the false or deluded can ignore, by attacking the viewpoint, using logic, reason, and then compassion, then I help the individual grow into a more complete intellectual.
ive had my fun at blog wars in years past, it humiliates the opposition but does nothing for them personally, it does not change how they think.

reflect on that observation if you would sir. the trick is not to destroy their argument, but to put things in a perspective that allows them the opportunity to question themselves.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Russia exposed the slimy scummy underbelly of the DNC. The GOP probably has one just the same, but it wasn't released, the DNC's was. Now, if you aren't completely blinded by your partisan ways, you might start to wonder why everyone is upset about the hack, and the left isn't at all worried about the content of the hack.

My take on this, and it is far from concrete as I'm not totally up on this, is that the timing of the leak is the issue. And as you pointed out it was targeted at one party.

ETA: Perception is everything today.
edit on 14-7-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Fair enough. That explanation is much better than how I read your previous comment.

On topic, I wonder how much regret the leadership on the left has for unleashing the krakens in their attempt to force a Trump resignation? Because let there be no doubt that after his win of the presidency that was their objective. I doubt that any of them thought there was any real Russian collusion. It was merely a ploy to push Trump out of the chair, consequences be damned. Only I suspect they didn't really think through the consequences.

Interesting times.

edit on 14-7-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Finally someone said it.

I don't live in America and I don't have a partisan inclination in any way.

I just like the work Trump's doing and am supporting him for that.

Did the same for Obama on his first term. Then he screwed up.

And OK.

Punish those Russians who hacked the DNC, but also, let's take a look at these emails again with cleaner eyes, what y'all think?

edit on 14/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
db
edit on 14/7/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

We all dance to their tune. just a matter of degrees.

Ummm...why yes...yes we do...

May I cut in...?

YouSir

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't accept stories. I accept evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
another thread trying to rip Americans apart, regardless of party affiliation or common bonds....just another day on ATS.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join